Have you ever had to fight seriously in your life?

I think i fought around 10 times in street, my city (marseille) was really dangerous. You know when you are middle school or high school, you need to show to the people that you are not a p**** otherwise they will eat you. I already fought just because my friends told me so, or just because someone tackled me when i played football at my club. All because of one thing : ego.

You can always avoid it if you are enough mature, because today if you fight you could die but it's hard when you are just a kid. So to control I am not gonna lie, when i'm gonna do something risky i always think about One Piece and convince me that whatever happens i need to stay alive to see the next chapter of OP :milaugh:

So two or three things always help you : sport, i decided to start boxing and self defense to control myself, i remember what my sensei told me : the only thing matters to you, is coming back to your house safely to see your family. true and that's when i changed!
And now i'm more like Luffy : party/gaming and girls.
Don't care about violence anymore, you have just one life : travel a lot, enjoy it, and don't lose it for futile ego :moonwalk:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Only once when I was travelling overseas I was ambushed and a knife was pulled on me, but didn't get injured. I was able to take him down and disarm him. He ran away. That was it lol That was maybe around 5 years ago. Never fought before or since a "serious" fight. Just regular scuffles while playing sports or with my brothers.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
โ€Ž
True and I hope you will never need to be in a situation like this. I know from experience.

Everyone is tough until the first stab/cut or just simple fear of losing a life.
Bingo, everyone a tough guy till itโ€™s time to be a tough guy. Pretty sure me and @ShishioIsBack talked bout this on Discord a while a go

But to answer tha Thread, yes. Iโ€™ve been in a good amount of fights and violent shit in my life. Iโ€™ve been lucky enough(knock on wood) to not get hit or hit too bad

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Bingo, everyone a tough guy till itโ€™s time to be a tough guy. Pretty sure me and @ShishioIsBack talked bout this on Discord a while a go

But to answer tha Thread, yes. Iโ€™ve been in a good amount of fights and violent shit in my life. Iโ€™ve been lucky enough(knock on wood) to not get hit or hit too bad
I never lost but a withdrawal a lot of times because I value my health I already talked about it but I engaged with Boxer from my city without knowing it. It took on very close punch in front of my head which luckily missed. The amount of fear that came after that is unexplainable it's just like I realized that if he landed it I could collect my teeth the next day or wake up in the hospital.

I prefer talk no Jutsu but if there is no other way you need to stand your ground.

Ofc unless there are no 5 guys jumping on you. No one is a manga hero.

Have you ever had to fight seriously in your life?

If, yes did you won/lose/withdraw?

Could you avoid it? Was there a time when you were forced to do it?

For me.

I had a few fights in my life a few serious few not.

Most of the time I was defending myself but there were a few times when I pushed as far to provoke someone to fight me. There was a time when I was a scapegoat and I was forced to fight with people I don't know about.

I tried to avoid few fights via talk no Jutsu and it worked maybe 1/10 times.

This is not the thread to boost your ego in front of the users of the forum I just wanted to know if there are people here who had stories which they didn't want to be part of.
I have been in many fights as a Kid, the last street fight I had was when I was 15.
But I have been doing martial arts since I was a kid and I still do Martial Arts so I spar all the time.

As far as winning fight goes, I would say I have won more fights then I have lost but certainly I have lost some too. That one time I had a facebook argument with a **** in my area and then I see him in the street, he slaps me in the face and then I beat the shit outta him. Next thing I know one of our mutual friend (or I thought he was a friend) texts me that he wants to sort things out so I go to meet them. After talking we get up to shake hands and that guy who I thought jumps me from behind and they both together beat the shit outta me. Turns out whole thing was a set up all along, and after that...well I'll only tell this much this time. So I guess in that situation I both won and lost a fight, won against him in a 1v1, lost in a 2v1.

PS-This happened when I was 14

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
โ€Ž
I never lost but a withdrawal a lot of times because I value my health I already talked about it but I engaged with Boxer from my city without knowing it. It took on very close punch in front of my head which luckily missed. The amount of fear that came after that is unexplainable it's just like I realized that if he landed it I could collect my teeth the next day or wake up in the hospital.

I prefer talk no Jutsu but if there is no other way you need to stand your ground.

Ofc unless there are no 5 guys jumping on you. No one is a manga hero.
Aye I feel ya bro. Some people think they really can eat punches to tha mouth with no consequence lol. And thatโ€™s pure facts, at some point you gotta fight, sometimes you gotta fight a MF even knowing you ainโ€™t got a chance. Backing down is never an option

Most(all) my fights and violent shit is jus Hood life shit. People from my block or my homies and shit get into it with another neighborhood and next thing ya know itโ€™s poppin, people getting jumped or shot at

Seth

โ€Ž
that guy who I thought jumps me from behind and they both together beat the shit outta me. Turns out whole thing was a set up all along, and after that...well I'll only tell this much this time.
I've been there too. Such a fucked up situation. I have a big problem because I'm a prideful idiot and I will not back down until I'm scared or someone intervenes.

In my case, it was a big bro thing. Basically I beat a bully on the tennis court close to my school. He came back with a brother who didn't believe I was in Junior High. I looked like an HS'er in my 1st year of JH. I told him what his brother did and when I thought everything is okay these mofos jumped on me.

Seth

โ€Ž
Most(all) my fights and violent shit is jus Hood life shit. People from my block or my homies and shit get into it with another neighborhood and next thing ya know itโ€™s poppin, people getting jumped or shot at
I know this too not from a close perspective but I've been there. There are club wars in my country.
There are two sides to soccer. Fans who watch this for soccer purposes and people who wear the shirts and chat shit because they were raised to do it. I never engaged in club wars out of my own interest but we were jumped few times. You know (you) casual soccer watcher + bunch of friends who go to every match. etc etc.

Aye I feel ya bro. Some people think they really can eat punches to tha mouth with no consequence lol. And thatโ€™s pure facts, at some point you gotta fight, sometimes you gotta fight a MF even knowing you ainโ€™t got a chance. Backing down is never an option
Actually you always have an option bro!
Life is short, imagine if they stab you ? It's over, everything you built, your dreams .. over for a fight.
Sometimes you just need to walk away and that's all.
I'm not talking about extreme cases like someone is gonna kill your family, etc.
Just try to avoid fights because of ego. It could lead to dramatic ends.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
โ€Ž
I know this too not from a close perspective but I've been there. There are club wars in my country.
There are two sides to soccer. Fans who watch this for soccer purposes and people who wear the shirts and chat shit because they were raised to do it. I never engaged in club wars out of my own interest but we were jumped few times. You know (you) casual soccer watcher + bunch of friends who go to every match. etc etc.
Feel that, sounds like tha same shit as us. Except only difference is soccer and gang lines
Post automatically merged:

Actually you always have an option bro!
Life is short, imagine if they stab you ? It's over, everything you built, your dreams .. over for a fight.
Sometimes you just need to walk away and that's all.
I'm not talking about extreme cases like someone is gonna kill your family, etc.
Just try to avoid fights because of ego. It could lead to dramatic ends.
Na I hea ya, but no. You canโ€™t always backdown. Especially if itโ€™s some street shit. Cause it jus invites more shit to possibly happen

Yeah, pretty much, I was born in caucasus region cuz my parents moved there from Russia when I wasn't born yet, they stayed there after USSR collapsed and I've had some tough days there, but thanks to that I've got into martial arts and it became my passion since. We moved from there to Ukraine since there was all out war with Russia and we were living right at place of the conflict but unfortunately the war started in Ukraine too. So, long story sort there have been situations that I was lucky to survive.
You got an amazing life story here. Hat off for you man. I wish the best for you and your family ๐Ÿป

You got an amazing life story here. Hat off for you man. I wish the best for you and your family ๐Ÿป
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. Although I never looked at my life in that way, I hate people who complain that their life sucks and that they fill oppressed or samthing in those lines, you just gotta survive, no matter what happens I enjoy it, like Doflamingo in Mareanford.

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. Although I never looked at my life in that way, I hate people who complain that their life sucks and that they fill oppressed or samthing in those lines, you just gotta survive, no matter what happens I enjoy it, like Doflamingo in Mareanford.
Agreed. And I do feel the same. I hate those who complain too much about their life. And it's funny that actually those complains usually comes from those whose life is actually relatively easy. Respect and Good luck man ๐Ÿป