Have you ever had to fight seriously in your life?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Never had a real serious fight so far fortunately
Don't think this way bro. Be proud that you never needed to fight and I hope you will never need to.

Fighting either because of heat argument or for your life doesn't make you more manly than the others.

Man should know how to fight and defend himself for sure.
Post automatically merged:

Sigh ...

does a story about me going to beach and fighting 2 persons with knifes count ?:josad:
Yes.

Don't think this way bro. Be proud that you never needed to fight and I hope you will never need to.

Fighting either because of heat argument or for your life doesn't make you more manly than the others.

Man should know how to fight and defend himself for sure.
Post automatically merged:

Yes.
Yeah, people should be glad about never having to fight. Fights can literally kill you.

Have you ever had to fight seriously in your life?
yes
If, yes did you won/lose/withdraw?
win
Could you avoid it? Was there a time when you were forced to do it?
thats why "had" is not a fitting word. I could have walked away I guess.
the other person started it by punching me in the face and I retaliated. it was not really a serious hit tbh, but I had a sport accident 3 days earlier where I hurt my nose. I almost broke it there. he tried to hurt me for real though. I just managed to reduce the damage by dodgeing/going backwards.
even so, when the guy hit me my nose started splurging blood like a volcane and I kind of snapped.
I beat him up pretty badly even though he did not hurt me that much. in my defense, I did not know this at that point. adrenaline and all. I thought he finally broke my nose.
several people had to restrain me because I did not stop even after he was on the ground.
in retrospect I feel miserable about the whole ordeal. not my proudest moment.

the following years I had several run ins with the same dude and each time left me feeling like a piece of shit.
does not matter if he started it or not, I was ready to hurt him more than I had any right to. to this day I am unsure at what point I would have stopped on my own. this still scares me.

well, we can not change the past so all I can take from this is that no matter how hard we try to tell ourselves that we are good people deep down we are all animals. some are just better at hiding that fact than others.

Last edited:
I had my fair share of "teenage" fights ... but as for a fight for a more serious cause ... a guy said a low phrase to a girl I liked back in Highschool, I couldn't take it, I felt burnt up thinking about what he said, so I punched him in the face without a warning, asshole called his buddies and they ganged up on me .... I was throwing punches left and right but at this point I didn't know if my punches were landing or not ... the fight broke down when some elders stepped in ...

P.S. the girl never liked me nor thanked me for what I did for her sake.