Have you ever had to fight seriously in your life?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Young Zem got into fights constantly typically over dumb things. I was really good at being intimidating, which even if they could beat me they had already lost before the fight started.

I really lost one fight and it's the one I remember the most. The girl was tiny and I'm 5'4 and she was shorter than me, I have never been hit so hard in my life, I had a black eye that ran down my face.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Two friends (who were dating and later got married) and I were walking from one bar to another a few weeks before Christmas during my second year of college. She was wearing one of those tacky holiday sweaters because she had come to meet her boyfriend and I from a work party where there was a competition for the same.

The three of us passed these two douchebags who were already pretty smashed, one of whom saw my friend’s sweater and said something like “Stupid fuckin’ shirt, but I’d still bang her” to his pal, loud enough for all of us to hear. My buddy was always looking for a fight anyway, and hearing someone insult his girlfriend was as good an excuse as any. He turns around and starts yelling after these guys, and despite her and I trying to calm him down, the two jerks start coming back towards us, so I stepped in front of her, knowing I’d have to fight somebody despite never having done it before.

Right away, my friend swings at the guy who made the shitty comment, socked him right across the face but the guy didn’t drop. They start grabbing at each other’s shirts and twisting around until they trip onto the ground. The other guy comes over and catches me off guard with a hook to my stomach, which hurt more than anything else in my life...I had to catch my breath while he stepped above our pals rolling around, but once I do, I pull him off my guy and turn him around by the shoulder before hitting him right in the jaw. He stumbled backward and I saw a pool of blood at the corner of his mouth, but before either of us could go again, a bunch of strangers had gathered and separated all four of us. After more jawing and insults between my friend and the guy who insulted his girlfriend, we all ended up going our own ways. Never had to throw hands before or since.

it was a school break so i leave the classroom and left my jacket on my chair so come back to see this clown using my jacket as a rug so i scattered his things on the ground so he comes see it i laugh he laughed i thought it the end of it but no while i was tying my shoes a spits a big spit on my hair

so he immediately starts running and im following him so i caught up to him i grap his face with my left arm and start punching i don’t even know what part i was punching and squeezing and pushing his face with my left and he’s desperately trying to punch me but he keeps hitting me until he gets lucky and hits me in face from the side but i just keep going i had to endure his shitty acts for 3 years as thos isn’t the first time he done something like this so i was relieved i was finally punching the living shit out of him

eventually a crowd formed and broke the fight and a teacher saw us sent us to the principal he asked me what happened i told him and he didn’t even bother listening to clowns side because his reputation is trash and gets sent to the principal every 4 days so he got punished i didn’t

Never had any seroius fights but i had a lot of fights when i was a kid and that's mostly because of my dad :josad:
He told me to never allow myself to be bullied whenever someone tries to do anyshit i should punch the fuck out of them and since the bullies and jerks were almost always older kids or a group i collected a lot of L's but i haven't had any fights in the past 4 years if fighting with siblings doesn't count

Last edited:
Back in Vietnam which is where I from, there's were a lot of street fights and I usually try to avoid them as much as possible but sometimes it can't be helped. One time, I was walking with my younger brother (I was 10 and my brother was 9 during that time) on the small alley and then suddenly a group of teens walks up to me and start to push my brother around. There were just 4 of them and then I started to push them back because they were pushing my brother first and then one of them swing at my brother. I was mad and enraged and started to punch them back. I got 3 of them and my brother got 1 of them and we were dominating them at first until the fifth guy coming in and back them up. I got strangled from behind and they started to punch me in the abs. It was kinda hurt but I can handle it. My younger brother then punch another guy straight to the face and I started to one man army the rest by kicking them (this is why you shouldn't skip leg days boys). And then at the end they start to run away from us. Me and my younger brother didn't take much damage except a punch to the face and in the abs. We were actually proud.

And then in 8th grade in middle school, I was actually hanging out with two of my ex-girlfriends at then there's this dude from another school and he put ketchup on one of my girl's clothes. I was like, "What the hell are you doing bro?" And then his hands was cover in ketchup and touch my pants with it. I was like, "Get of me dumbass" And then he keep doing it and start to slap me in the face WITH THE KETCHUP ON HIS HANDS. And then I swing out probably one of the hardest punch that I have ever pulled in my life in his jaw. His jaw was bleeding a lot and he started to scream in pain and then he rushed at me and managed to hold me down for a bit. My two ex-girlfriends start to kick him in the butt and that's how I get lose. Then I stand up and kick him right in the stomach. And then he got knocked out temporarily and then we try to run away as fast as possible in case somebody see us.

I also have a lot of 1v1 fights and wins before but then it's was too one sided in my favor so I wouldn't even mention those but yeah. That's the two story above that I can share with you guys:kayneshrug:

Never had any seroius fights but i had a lot of fights when i was a kid and that's mostly because of my dad :josad:
He told me to never allow myself to be bullied whenever someone tries to do anyshit i should punch the fuck out of them and since the bullies and jerks were almost always older kids or a group i collected a lot of L's but i haven't had any fights in the past 4 years if fighting with siblings doesn'
I don't have much interest to participate in the battledom right now so i just decided to add a story in the real fights thread
The first time that i got bullied by anyone other that my evil cousin was when we just had changed our house and gone to a new neighborhood i was about 7 years old and one day when i was riding my bike just outside of our house 3 kids throw something at me and when i fell they came and took my bike and started ridining it
I came home crying and told my dad what happened but instead of helping me he just gave me a stick and told me to go take back my bike :josad:
The second those bastards saw the stick they left my bike and started running but i went after them i chased them for atleast 1 km before my dad came and brought me back
There were just 4 of them
Close but i haven't been surpassed yet lol:cheers:
I also had to fight 4 people once in school
I beat up 2 of them but before the other 2 could attack me the other students stopped the fight but the rumors said that i beat up all 4 of them and i became a legend the rest of the year lol :milaugh:

Last edited: