Current Events Honest Question: Why don't people actually want a real 1v1 fight for Zoro?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol, if Zoro ended 1 vs 1 against Orochi after Kaido instead of going back to rooftop or facing King... I think Zoro fans would prefer to make Zoro stay out for the rest of the arc instead Lol
I expect him and hiyori (maybe even momo too) to run into orochi. But the final blow will be one of the siblings with momos sword.

Lol, if Zoro ended 1 vs 1 against Orochi after Kaido instead of going back to rooftop or facing King... I think Zoro fans would prefer to make Zoro stay out for the rest of the arc instead Lol
I mean a few have agreed with my opinion that Zoro and Hiyori combined will cut through Orochi with Enma. This won’t be a fight, it’ll be a character moment like when Sanji baked the cake with Pudding

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro can retire for the rest of One Piece, he already got the greatest feats out there.
Defensively withstood island buster from 2 Emperors combined.
Offensively he bested the nr1 of the universe and slashed him.
There is nothing left to prove. It is game over, Zoro won the game of thrones.

Orochi sees Hiyori and transforms Zoro non Chalantly blocks him with one sword then attempts to swing his swords, but he’s so hurt enmas energy drain hurts him too much that he can’t do it. And Hiyori offers her help, where the two swing Enma together and cuts through Orochi while we get a flashback of Yasuie and turning Enma into a black blade.
Post automatically merged:

Personally I think he’ll return and reopen all the scars with all three swords rather than just the single new scar Kaido received from Enma. Showing that Zoros power has increased so that all his swords attacks are on the level of Enma if makes thme
What the hell are you talking about enma? All ashura attacks are one slash . Has nothing to do with enma

Here's what I think is going to happen:
Zoro will be in a very dangerous situation, his health will deteriorate to a point when Zoro's body will enter the process of dieing. Law and Chopper will desperately try to save Zoro's life, Marco who is now fighting against King, will see their desperate attempts and will offer his help with one condition.

Marco will say something like this: Hay, Roronoa Zoro, I can heal you but I'm little bit busy with this guy. If I heal you, then I will not be able to fight for quite some time, that's how my DF works. So before I take that risk, I wanna 100% be sure that you can defeat this guy. Can you do that?

And Zoro will say: just heal me already, I will for sure defeat him, I promise you, I will never lose to a swordsmen.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
All Asura attacks are one slash? You wanna check Kaku again where Kaku was slashed all over.
You saying there is one slash because Enma only did it?
If you were right, there should have been 3 since there were 3 Enmas.
Asura is capable of 9 slashes - Makyusen vs Px4.
Or it is one slash when all swords focus on the same spot like Dead Man's Game or One Silver Mist.

Support the Straw Hats against their opponents? Fight the Big Mom Pirates when they reach Onigashima? Chopper either supports Sanji against Queen or my theory about Ice Oni Drake comes true?
Post automatically merged:

The only ones who need to shine are the Straw Hat Pirates. MAYBE Kid and Law's crew when the Big Mom Pirates reach Onigashima.
The only ones that needs to shine are the strawhats but somehow the scabbards should support them, half dead Zoro needs to be revived to fight King but Sanji fights Queen with Chopper, Drake vs Chopper should fight even if he already has the antibodies for the virus, the BM pirates reaches them on a flying island out of nowhere.
Any of these choices would be extremely weird and leave something out (the Numbers, Drake being a traitor, ...).

Well you have to assume a lot of things on either side:
Of course nothing is certain but to have Zoro vs King you basically need to heal him in a short while, to take Drake, Chopper and Apoo and sent them to do something else (which doesn't exist unless it's boring fodder control) and to waste the Sanji-Momo-King plotline. Impossible? No.
Likely? This is Zoro's arc so no :sanmoji:

So you advocating for Zoro to not return to the arc? Luffy told Zoro that he will handle the roof... And you are claiming that Drake and Apoo carry priority over Zoro to have big fights so Zoro is out then

Zoro will do literally nothing for the rest of the arc? Okay what is Law doing then? What is Law doing this whole time?
Zoro entrusted the live floor to Drake and he has yet to do something. Zoro can be healed, deal with Orochi helping Hiyori, discover his past and go to the roof once more for a final moment. This is Zoro's arc: focus on his emotions and on his past and no real fight, just feats and cool moments at best.
If not, there is always near dead Jack.
No reason to ruin everything else to force a 1 vs 1 with King:kayneshrug:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro will be in a very dangerous situation, his health will deteriorate to a point when Zoro's body will enter the process of dieing. Law and Chopper will desperately try to save Zoro's life, Marco who is now fighting against King, will see their desperate attempts and will offer his help with one condition.

Marco will say something like this: Hay, Roronoa Zoro, I can heal you but I'm little bit busy with this guy. If I heal you, then I will not be able to fight for quite some time, that's how my DF works. So before I take that risk, I wanna 100% be sure that you can defeat this guy. Can you do that?

And Zoro will say: just heal me already, I will for sure defeat him, I promise you, I will never lose to a swordsmen.
Or nobody heals Zoro and he still beats King up? :myman:

Evil Marco, the doctor that refused to heal a sphinx with a wounded leg for good and forced it to rest another day for reasons :sadgrin:
And let's not forget WB. He could have helped him but he decided he was more important in the war :blush:

Not gonna lie, I don't like the scenario

Few reasons:
1- It makes Marco's whole role in this war, the supposed "strongest ally" is simply be a pizza delivery guy for Zoro to rooftop, THEN, temporary holding King only for him to then be the revival for Zoro to face King... and he's out of the arc.... that to me MURDERS Marco completely after the past few chapters where Oda finally restored some face and dignity for Marco among fans. And I kid you not, Marco is my fav YC1, so naturally I don't like him playing that kind of role. Last time Smoker played that role vs Vergo to save Law and for Law to finish the fight, Smoker's whole career ended. People now all shit on that character

2- Because the dialog between Marco and Zoro was a bit cringe Lmao, it really felt "fan-made" chapter haha

3- Because when Zoro clashes with King, I want it a more epic moment than this... for example, I want it to be similar to the Sanji kicking Jyabura away from Usopp who was about to die... where we basically forgot about Sanji, similarly, I want us to forget about Zoro completely thinking he's still out unconscious or being treated and Boom! Comes and saves the day.

Then he can throw the one liner about handling him as a swordsmaster