Break Week How BLACK BLADES are really FORGED!

How are Kokuto's forged?

• Wifi Haki.

• Black Paint.

• Something else.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Or Wano was rushed..
150 chapter arc where oda took as much time as he wanted was rushed. cope. wano was completely insane in story structure and paced in a way that made no sense but it wasnt rushed. kaido wasnt awakened because kaido's entire character was about being a failure who peaked 40 years ago
Post automatically merged:

He couldn't squeeze in an info box saying Awakening?
he could, if kaido was awakened. but he wasn't.

Black blades are forged by CoA.

Everytime you apply Koka to something, you are literally hardening it, and turning it black for as long as Koka is applied.

"Forged through countless battles.". Meaning countless amounts of times Ryuma would harden and blacken his blade. Over and over and over, until the blade became permanently hard, and permanently black.

It's literally 1+1 = 2 here.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Black blades are forged by CoA.

Everytime you apply Koka to something, you are literally hardening it, and turning it black for as long as Koka is applied.

"Forged through countless battles.". Meaning countless amounts of times Ryuma would harden and blacken his blade. Over and over and over, until the blade became permanently hard, and permanently black.

It's literally 1+1 = 2 here.
So how comes nobody managed to do it, other than Hawkeyes? :choppawhat:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Dont' agree, this puts the forgeing of black blade on someone else strength , rather than one's own.
bad for mihawk , ryuma and Zoro.
I don't even know why u would post something like this. but than again u the same guy who thinks kaido is the strongest.
Dammit pookie... How comes that not even you figured out that this was a joke... :kriwhat:

So how comes nobody managed to do it, other than Hawkeyes? :choppawhat:
How often do you see other characters apply Koka to their weapons, in comparison to Zoro? We've legit seen Zoro use Koka on his Swords, practically more than all other weapon users combined. Even when Zoro fights an opponent, he's constantly using Koka, and they aren't. If Mihawk is anything like Zoro, then he most likely always used Koka no matter what,in comparison to every other character who rarely ever does.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
We've legit seen Zoro use Koka on his Swords, practically more than all other weapon users combined.
Guess why - because you have seen Zoro fight more than anyone else... Perks of being the main cast. :eeke:
Dont tell me you think all these big names, from past and present, are unable to coat their swords in Hardening to forge swords black?
Are they not skilled enough to do something as basic as that or they are willingly nerfing themselves?

Guess why - because you have seen Zoro fight more than anyone else... Perks of being the main cast. :eeke:
Dont tell me you think all these big names, from past and present, are unable to coat their swords in Hardening to forge swords black?
Are they not skilled enough to do something as basic as that or they are willingly nerfing themselves?
It's not about being unable to. They just don't. We know for a fact Big Mom has Koka, and has never once applied it to Napoleon.

I doubt it's some kind of coincidence that Oda loves drawing Zoro with Koka, but just forgets to draw everytime Top Tiers are on screen fighting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It's not about being unable to. They just don't. We know for a fact Big Mom has Koka, and has never once applied it to Napoleon.

I doubt it's some kind of coincidence that Oda loves drawing Zoro with Koka, but just forgets to draw everytime Top Tiers are on screen fighting.
Well, Big Mom forgetting Koka isnt the only thing she forgot.
She forgot aCoC coating as well... I aint buying it.
There is a reason why nobody else can forge it black.
Zoro with a handful of strongest ability cant forge it black either.

There is something more to it, coincidentally, Zoro has one path left to master.
Path of Hell was CoA and CoC release that resulted in King of Hell state.
So we gotta go even higher than that to reach Black Blades.
This isnt just something anyone can do but chooses not to, lol.

Well, Big Mom forgetting Koka isnt the only thing she forgot.
She forgot aCoC coating as well... I aint buying it.
There is a reason why nobody else can forge it black.
Zoro with a handful of strongest ability cant forge it black either.

There is something more to it, coincidentally, Zoro has one path left to master.
Path of Hell was CoA and CoC release that resulted in King of Hell state.
So we gotta go even higher than that to reach Black Blades.
This isnt just something anyone can do but chooses not to, lol.
I believe there is more to it, but I think it's due to Zoros haki specialty being CoA. After all, we are still waiting to see how Haki specialties factor into the Grand scheme of things.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I believe there is more to it, but I think it's due to Zoros haki specialty being CoA. After all, we are still waiting to see how Haki specialties factor into the Grand scheme of things.
I dont think "haki specialty" ever existed.
It was always the affinity to one of the colors...
And it matches the color that each of the 3 used first.
I am certain that it is either due to mastery of god path or a result of mastery of all six paths.
This would mean all others never mastered those 6 paths, Ryuma and Mihawk aside.