Speculations How could Kaido fall.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Zoro will bisect him whereas Oden failed. This is the only legit best plot.
I won’t lie, this would be the most badass/dominant thing Zoro’s ever done...and knowing Oda’s predilection for giving him big moments, it’s totally feasible. The marimo will be a part of the final blow for sure, I just don’t think he’ll be the only one dealing it.

Whitebeard die from an heart attack.
Kaidou die from Liver dysfunction.
Big Mom dies of Diabetes Coma.
Shanks die from a necrose Infection on his amputated arm.
Blackbeard die from a rotten fruit.
Luffy die from uncooked meat.

You won

And Oda become a doctor 🏵️

Worst

Custom title
The only thing that can put Kaido down is the bottle :cheers:

Unfortunately for a lot of people here, luffy's punches are going to be enough to put him down.

Jokes aside

In one of the interviews, Oda said that he doesn’t know how Luffy should win because Kaido is incredibily powerful: “When Kaido appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can’t defeat such a strong character yet. And I’m yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaido. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaido is just because Luffy’s punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow.”

The only thing that can put Kaido down is the bottle :cheers:

Jokes aside

In one of the interviews, Oda said that he doesn’t know how Luffy should win because Kaido is incredibily powerful: “When Kaido appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can’t defeat such a strong character yet. And I’m yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaido. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaido is just because Luffy’s punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow.”
Yeah I remember that interview. And then he gave luffy fs and ad coa. So now he has precog and perforation. Not just strength.

Worst

Custom title
Yeah I remember that interview. And then he gave luffy fs and ad coa. So now he has precog and perforation. Not just strength.
Ye but it won't be a matter of "punches" it will take team work (A LOT OF TEAMWORK) and planning luffy will sure be able to hurt Kaido but from hurting him to be able to stand his ground against Kaido in a 1v1... it's WAAAY to early

Ye but it won't be a matter of "punches" it will take team work (A LOT OF TEAMWORK) and planning luffy will sure be able to hurt Kaido but from hurting him to be able to stand his ground against Kaido in a 1v1... it's WAAAY to early
But aside from zoro with enma and law with his df I don't see how the others can hurt kaido. So there can't be that many people in that team.

Worst

Custom title
But aside from zoro with enma and law with his df I don't see how the others can hurt kaido. So there can't be that many people in that team.
BM will do the first half when she will go "wedding cake mode" the alliance will do the rest don't forget she is here too xD and she is Kaido with a vagina

Probably, that outsiders will come.
CP0 , Admirals, Vegapunk, Moriah especially.

Nightmare Luffy 2 vs Kaidou :)
But I don't think there will be many newcomers in the arc, and anyway only admirals and highest member of cp0 can represent a threat for kaido but cp0 is corrupted, they are not going to fight him.
And no admiral is on their way.
Post automatically merged:

BM will do the first half when she will go "wedding cake mode" the alliance will do the rest don't forget she is here too xD and she is Kaido with a vagina
I don't see oda repeating the same plot with big mom again.

But I don't think there will be many newcomers in the arc, and anyway only admirals and highest member of cp0 can represent a threat for kaido but cp0 is corrupted, they are not going to fight him.
And no admiral is on their way.
Post automatically merged:

I don't see oda repeating the same plot with big mom again.
Blackbeard will come with Kuzan and Shiryu.
King vs Shiryu.
Kuzan and BlackBeard will finish Kaidou.

BlackBeard will eat Dragon Fruit and make himself called Ragnarok !

Blackbeard will come with Kuzan and Shiryu.
King vs Shiryu.
Kuzan and BlackBeard will finish Kaidou.

BlackBeard will eat Dragon Fruit and make himself called Ragnarok !
It has to be the straw hats that defeat him to follow the classic pattern of the main cast delivering/saving a country/friend.
The alliance will take him down, that's a given.