Speculations How could Kaido fall.

The way I see it, Luffy has to, more or less, 1v1 Kaido.

Apart from Luffy, the only people who can even damage Kaido are Zoro, Law(gamma knife), and maybe Kid(as he could theoretically bypass Kaido's durability by using magnetism to attack the iron in his body)

Given that Big Mom is also part of this arc. The latter 3 will most likely have their hands tied and won't be able to fight Kaido for a prolonged period of time. In Zoro's case in particular, he might also have to deal with King.

While Luffy might not be on Kaido's level yet, ACoA likely put him close, with him now being able to dish out KKG casually(as shown in his udon training).

What I think it will likely be is something like dressrosa where Luffy does 90% of the damage on Kaido and everyone else just steps in and covers for him while Luffy's haki is recovering during G4. But I think the scabbards and the other supernova will just stall Kaido for Luffy, I don't think they'll actually put in work against him

The way I see it, Luffy has to, more or less, 1v1 Kaido.

Apart from Luffy, the only people who can even damage Kaido are Zoro, Law(gamma knife), and maybe Kid(as he could theoretically bypass Kaido's durability by using magnetism to attack the iron in his body)

Given that Big Mom is also part of this arc. The latter 3 will most likely have their hands tied and won't be able to fight Kaido for a prolonged period of time. In Zoro's case in particular, he might also have to deal with King.

While Luffy might not be on Kaido's level yet, ACoA likely put him close, with him now being able to dish out KKG casually(as shown in his udon training).

What I think it will likely be is something like dressrosa where Luffy does 90% of the damage on Kaido and everyone else just steps in and covers for him while Luffy's haki is recovering during G4. But I think the scabbards and the other supernova will just stall Kaido for Luffy, I don't think they'll actually put in work against him

I'm not convinced.

You said :

-> Kidd magnetism controlling metal in Kaidou Body
-> Law Gama Knife
-> Zoro cutting ability.

+ Luffy doing 90% of the work and the rest of the Straw Hats alliance protecting him ?

But :

Even if Luffy, Zoro ( and Kidd ) made progress.

->Luffy has been one-shot previously
->Kidd probably too and he lost against Cracker making him Yonkou 3rd mate at best
-> Zoro can be anywhere from Dofflamingo level to Yonkou 2nd mate level ( in my opinion. Yonkou 1st mate after Pica is a gap far too wide ).
-> Law lost to Dofflamingo. Beat Hawkins and Vergo. Yes he could have make progress but I don't see him stronger than a Yonkou 3rd mate.

Those 4 ones seems too Weak for me.

I'm not convinced.

You said :

-> Law Gama Knife
-> Zoro cutting ability.

+ Luffy doing 90% of the work and the rest of the Straw Hats alliance protecting him ?

But :

->Kidd probably too and he lost against Cracker making him Yonkou 3rd mate at best
-> Zoro can
The one shot was a mistake by oda because then people won't understand nor accept luffy defeating kaido but it is going to happen whether people like it or not.
There is too less people on Luffy's level or that can hurt kaido, he'll have to do most of the work.

-> Zoro can be anywhere from Dofflamingo level to Yonkou 2nd mate level ( in my opinion. Yonkou 1st mate after Pica is a gap far too wide ).
-> Law lost to Dofflamingo. Beat Hawkins and Vergo. Yes he could have make progress but I don't see him stronger than a Yonkou 3rd mate.

Those 4 ones seems too Weak for me.
Luffy became way stronger during his Udon training. It is insane how powerful he got.

as for Kid and Law. Oda could realistically make them YC1 or even higher by revealing that they had off-screen development and unlocked some hax DF abilities. I mean those two have some of the best DFs in the series. If Law gained the ability to casually use radiation or if Kid gained the ability to manipulate the iron inside people's bodies, they would both be low top tiers.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not convinced.

You said :

-> Law Gama Knife
-> Zoro cutting ability.

Who else is going to take care of Big Mom or smoothie and the calamities?

Luffy became way stronger during his Udon training. It is insane how powerful he got.

as for Kid and Law. Oda could realistically make them YC1 or even higher by revealing that they had off-screen development and unlocked some hax DF abilities. I mean those two have some of the best DFs in the series. If Law gained the ability to casually use radiation or if Kid gained the ability to manipulate the iron inside people's bodies, they would both be low top tiers.

Who else is going to take care of Big Mom or smoothie and the calamities?
Yes. Exactly.

Who else ?

In the army that they have now. Only those 4 seems relevant.

Maybe Nekomamushi and Inuarashi with Sulong Form.

That's why I think new guys will come. Marines, CP0, Blackbeard.

H

Haoshoku

Kaido and Prime WB/Roger are not equal. This is pretty clear in the story. WB was largely portrayed to be above his peers (including Kaido) during his reign and Roger was his equal. Kaido is not on their level. That being said, Kaido’s defeat will most surely come at hand of the combined efforts of the Supernovas (whom all have a good set of abilities that can get the job done) with Luffy headlining the charge.

Are people already preparing the excuses? :suresure:

Any form that breaks through Katakuri and Doflamingo's guards and sends them flying is Top Tier shit. This man broke through parasite in Dressosa with raw strength. Only Top Tiers can do that. Jozu couldn't.

Oda didn't show KKG for a reason against Kaido. It would have done serious damage and that would dehype Kaido.

Are people already preparing the excuses? :suresure:

Any form that breaks through Katakuri and Doflamingo's guards and sends them flying is Top Tier shit. This man broke through parasite in Dressosa with raw strength. Only Top Tiers can do that. Jozu couldn't.

Oda didn't show KKG for a reason against Kaido. It would have done serious damage and that would dehype Kaido.
Is that irony ? ( Seriously asking ) 🌴🏵️🏵️🏵️

I take the bait anyway ! 🗿

Katakuri and all his family were thinking about how they could stop Big Mom. She could be able to take out a part of her army / all her family alone.
Kaidou is not far in power from Big Mom.

Doflamingo is said to be a weakling, by Kaidou.

Jozu.... I like the design of the guy but seriously. Maybe he just come in the story too soon.

He lost to Dofflamingo.

He wasn't even able to turn in Diamond form to evitate to lost his arm.
Seriously. The guy. 🌴🌴🏵️🏵️

IN MY OPINION, Oda used Jozu to show that the strongest shichibukai were relevant against a 3rd mate ( presented as quasi-equal to Marco ).

🍉

Last edited:
Is that irony ? ( Seriously asking ) 🌴🏵️🏵️🏵️

I take the bait anyway ! 🗿

Katakuri and all his family were thinking about how they could stop Big Mom. She could be able to take out a part of her army / all her family alone.
Kaidou is not far in power from Big Mom.

Doflamingo is said to be a weakling, by Kaidou.

Jozu.... I like the design of the guy but seriously. Maybe he just come in the story too soon.

He lost to Dofflamingo.

He wasn't even able to turn in Diamond form to evitate to lost his arm.
Seriously. The guy. 🌴🌴🏵️🏵️

IN MY OPINION, Oda used Jozu to show that the strongest shichibukai were relevant against a 3rd mate ( presented as quasi-equal to Marco ).

🍉
Doflamingo is said to be a weakling by the strongest character in the series, which proves my point. You have to be a Top Tier to dominate a character like that physically. If that doesn't convince you, he did it to Katakuri, the right hand of a Yonko, with his guard up.

🍉
"Relevant"? He used him as a chair. That's the ultimate disrespect. The move that KOed Jozu and amputated him, he broke out of it without breaking a sweat. Jozu already has Top Tier physical strength, and Luffy outdid him by breaking out of parasite.

Boundman was always Top Tier. Even against Kaido, Oda held back and didn't use KKG. With advanced CoA, he'll probably have the strongest offence in One Piece.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Doflamingo is said to be a weakling by the strongest character in the series, which proves my point. You have to be a Top Tier to dominate a character like that physically. If that doesn't convince you, he did it to Katakuri, the right hand of a Yonko, with his guard up.

"Relevant"? He used him as a chair. That's the ultimate disrespect. The move that KOed Jozu and amputated him, he broke out of it without breaking a sweat. Jozu already has Top Tier physical strength, and Luffy outdid him by breaking out of parasite.

Boundman was always Top Tier. Even against Kaido, Oda held back and didn't use KKG. With advanced CoA, he'll probably have the strongest offence in One Piece.
Boundman was schooled by cracker it isnt top tier

HA001

Cracker was one shot by a weaker form of Gear 4. Get real. If Luffy used KKG that fight would be over in a second.
If he used kkg he would have hit fuck all lost his g4 and died. He got lucky nami was there. Without nami he dies. G4 aint shit to top tiers.

H

Haoshoku

Cracker was one shot by a weaker form of Gear 4. Get real. If Luffy used KKG that fight would be over in a second.
Bruh you still saying this after Kaido ate G4 attacks head on? Cracker getting one shot doesn’t mean much we all know his endurance issue.

Imagine thinking Cracker can do anything against this, if Luffy comes down at top speed from the sky.

Oda was fucking around to showcase Tankman. The seducing woods would turn into dust if Luffy used that attack.

If he used kkg he would have hit fuck all lost his g4 and died. He got lucky nami was there. Without nami he dies. G4 aint shit to top tiers.
KKG comes from the top down. Cracker has 0 chance of evading it. He can't hide behind his soldiers from the top.

Bruh you still saying this after Kaido ate G4 attacks head on? Cracker getting one shot doesn’t mean much we all know his endurance issue.
And? Kaido eats attacks from anyone head on. In 3-4 decades of fighting, only Enma has left a scar. This man has fought Whitebeard, Big Mom, Shanks and possibly even Roger.

You think hes just gonna stand there whilst luffy flies up and readies it.
Hes not guaranteed to hit it and that costs him the fight.
He has no where to run. Luffy has him at bird's eye view, flying at insane speed.

Like I said, Oda just wanted to fuck around to showcase Tankman.

HA001

He has no where to run. Luffy has him at bird's eye view, flying at insane speed.

Like I said, Oda just wanted to fuck around to showcase Tankman.
Birds eye view of what ? Do all the trees disappear ? In fact its even worse cracker has cover and luffy can only aim one way.
Cracker was > g4. Without nami luffy loses fact.