Character Discussion How do you feel about Jack the dragdown?

Oda is TRASH
Post automatically merged:

I can't believe how my favorite manga fall...
I spend years discussion it...
This is horrible...
I didn't like Bleach and Naruto ending, called it trash. While right now I will drop this shit even before final arc.
Naruto ending is much better than anything Wano.

You going to love these twitter posts:

https://twitter.com/baransu69/status/1441419285306298375

https://twitter.com/ReignWo1/status/1441454489102336004

Most meme worth post are these ones who wanna execute that the arc is to long, when Oda basically draw half of them with irrelevant stuff, pretty sure these guys probably love fight scenes with fodders. The way how they try to defend this horrible writing from Oda is just funny asf.
They are brainwashed cults. They are perfectly fine with Oda drawing Luffy running up stairs for five chapters and are totally fine with Momo and Yamato running around doing my absolutely nothing for 10 chapters but then they go on to say “Oda doesn’t have time, because Jack fight isn’t important”. Complete and utter cult rational.

I still remember the first time Jack's billion berry bounty was revealed
3 December 2015, chapter 809"Master Nekomamushi".
Never going to forget the day, was sitting in train going to home, suddely spoiler drop and I was shocked, jumped for hype and couldn´t believe it(Ace bounty was up date the highest with 550mio). Jack with 1B...
The feeling, the hype around the forum, never forgetting Jack from Zou arc, I hate Oda for disrespect him in that way.
Look what I found from the past:

:amazing:
@ZenZu

Ps for Zenzu thing: Myself though back then that Jack was to much for Sanji,Zoro or even Luffy.
I though they would need a tagteam to beat him. Everyone was hyped to much back then xD.
@HeroesNZ

@Celestial D. Dragon

:josad::josad::josad:
And more:

Men, what a memery/day from the past, we all where hyped, almost 90% of the fandom agree together and just want to see Jack in action as the beast, the way how Oda hype him, even @Plex was back then a fanboy of Jack...
Really a great spoiler thread, people who didn´t witness this experince never going to feel anything, they only care for Luffy or other agendas, other characters doesn´t matter for them.

It pretty a shame what Oda did with a arc villian like Jack, imagine he giving next chapter Raizo a full fight chapter against Fuku.
I would legit drop the manga for a short time in that case xD....

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Never going to forget the day, was sitting in train going to home, suddely spoiler drop and I was shocked, jumped for hype and couldn´t believe it(Ace bounty was up date the highest with 550mio). Jack with 1B...
The feeling, the hype around the forum, never forgetting Jack from Zou arc, I hate Oda for disrespect him in that way.

@ZenZu

Ps for Zenzu thing: Myself though back then that Jack was to much for Sanji,Zoro or even Luffy.
I though they would need a tagteam to beat him. Everyone was hyped to much back then xD.
@HeroesNZ

@Celestial D. Dragon

And more:

Men, what a memery/day from the past, we all where hyped, almost 90% of the fandom agree together and just want to see Jack in action as the beast, the way how Oda hype him, even @Plex was back then a fanboy of Jack...
Really a great spoiler thread, people who didn´t witness this experince never going to feel anything, they only care for Luffy or other agendas, other characters doesn´t matter for them.

It pretty a shame what Oda did with a arc villian like Jack, imagine he giving next chapter Raizo a full fight chapter against Fuku.
Ouf the callout is too real, that aged like absolute shit, tbf the early scans said Jack was the right hand of Kaidou and back then that was a much bigger deal in the powerscale (the billion bounty hype didnt help).

That's actually sad though. I used to joke back then that Jack is so menacing and unreasonable, that it's impossible to imagine him working for anyone, that Jack gives Kaidou orders. Fast forward to Wano and he's a cute little honourable plush toy who you feel bad for. Biggest character switchup.

Ouf the callout is too real, that aged like absolute shit, tbf the early scans said Jack was the right hand of Kaidou and back then that was a much bigger deal in the powerscale (the billion bounty hype didnt help).
He was the first guy with 1Billion, we all though that he was close to admiral lvl and a real big deal.
If you remember my post back then, I legit though that Luffy and Law would to teamup to beat Jack!!
And you wasn´t back then the only one who hyped him so much, almost in every international one piece forum almost everyone hyped him as a top tier. 1billion back then was kinda crazy, because Jinbe hyped all guys over 300mio, because Ace as second commander just had 550mio. And we as fans wasn´t the only one who hype him, Oda himself hyped him multiple times, make him a big deal, let him comeback and back again and again. If you ask me Jack had a bigger role then King and Queen back then, Oda throw that potential just away and that is just sad. One of his worst decide, he literally offscreen anything of Jack.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

@ZenZu

@HeroesNZ

@Celestial D. Dragon

And more:

Many thought he was going to be Luffy's/Zoro's opponent on Zou.

You going to love these twitter posts:

https://twitter.com/baransu69/status/1441419285306298375

https://twitter.com/ReignWo1/status/1441454489102336004

Most meme worth post are these ones who wanna execute that the arc is to long, when Oda basically draw half of them with irrelevant stuff, pretty sure these guys probably love fight scenes with fodders. The way how they try to defend this horrible writing from Oda is just funny asf.

The definition of cringe.

Now let's go to Reddit suck Oda's balls, right :kobeha:

I see a lot of Twitter comments saying "He can't waste time on these fights, there are more important fights, im fine with that"

Dude, what manga are these people reading?

Oda is focusing more on showing Hitetsu, making Tama chapters, showing Toko, Raizo vs Fodderokuju, Yamato hitting fodder for several chapters, Usopp and Nami runiing from fodder... But Nah, the problem definitely is in the 1st son of the BM Pirates with a 700mi bounty, and with Jack, a Calamity, in the arc that introduced the Beast Pirates and supposed to highlight him more than ever before...

This is why Oda gives trash like this..

Last edited:
The most disturbing thing is that he had not a single good attack move. All he did was tanking hits, doing basic Mammoth stuff and use poison gas. Was there even one scene with hardening?
Hell this guy tried to attack an ship with a ex-fleet-admiral + admiral. So much hype for this ending is sad.
he tried to attack the ship and got low diffed off screen. jack has always been clowned on which is kind of sad.

C

Cuistot

Holy shit Zen was going hard on the Jack hype. Was it a common occurence back then to believe any half-decent fighter was Admiral level ? Good times.

I wasn't reading OP back in 15, but i do remember at Katakuri's introduction how he was hyped even harder.

Reading the comments makes me sad. Neither Jack or his fandom deserved this.
I don’t know if the editors shit in Oda‘s head or if Oda is past his prime. Maybe both things are right

Jack got more than adequate portrayal, y'all just severely underestimated sulong inu :milaugh:
No, we all knew that Sulong Inu was stronger but we wanted to see an epic fight.
The problem is not that Jack lost, the problem is that Oda offscreened 90% of the fight.