General & Others How Does Sanji Surpass Yamato?

How Does Sanji Surpass Yamato? (Choose up to 3)

• Haoshoku coating

• Lunarian genes

• Advanced observation

• Advanced armament

• Vegapunk enhancements

• Something else (reply in thread)

• Sanji does not surpass Yamato

• Germa enhancements

Results are only viewable after voting.
using it doesn't make him Germa, Nami already told him to not look down on science, Sanji himself wanted Franky and Usopp to remodel it for him, proving he actually wants the RS, its just that currently Sanji is not in a good mental state that's why he was impulsive, but I highly doubt the RS is gone after all its buildup
He was being crushed to his death by Queen while still refusing to use the suit, how does that means he is going to use that again, or that he wants it back?

The fact that he wanted to change it is has to do with not being recognized as Germa, he said himself that the suit would be used to save people in extreme situations, and thats exactly what he did for Momonosuke, nothing else.

using it doesn't make him Germa, Nami already told him to not look down on science, Sanji himself wanted Franky and Usopp to remodel it for him, proving he actually wants the RS, its just that currently Sanji is not in a good mental state that's why he was impulsive, but I highly doubt the RS is gone after all its buildup
What impulse. He legit was thinking things through. The entire point of the chapter was to show he made his decision. The suits gone.

He was being crushed to his death by Queen while still refusing to use the suit, how does that means he is going to use that again, or that he wants it back?

The fact that he wanted to change it is correlated to not being recognized as Germa, he said himself that the suit would be used to save people, and thats exactly what he did against Momonosuke, nothing else.
As I explained Sanji was not in his right mind at that moment or do you disagree?
Sanji character is currently going through development as he still doesn't know his place in the world or who he should be, what Sanji currently is doing is rejecting himself that's why he is not doing anything to Queen, coming chapter all chips will be down for Sanji like they were with Zoro this chapter and he will stop doubting his own place in the world and the RS will come and protect him.

It seems as if Oda very much intends for Sanji to remain the #3 of the crew.

Robin called him the wings of the Pirate King.

The chapter when he returned to action alongside Zoro was titled "The Stars Take the Stage".

So from a narrative perspective, I would expect Sanji to remain as the #3 of the Strawhat Pirates.

How is he going to surpass Yamato? Yamato is one among "the very strongest" in the One Piece world:

It may very well be the case that Haoshoku coating is the mark of bonafide Top Tiers.

In addition to that, she has:
  • Her parallels with Ace
  • A Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit
  • Kaido's only daughter

She was imprisoned in Karioseki for most of her life, so she still has a lot of growth left with her Devil Fruit.

How is Sanji going to surpass her? Will he also ascend to become one of the very strongest? Or will he perhaps awaken Lunarian genes?

Discuss.

@Abysmal
@Afroking
@AL sama
@Arrow
@Artorias
@BaboonMihawk
@baboura
@BangMi
@Benn beck
@Biff
@Bittersteel
@Blackbeard
@Blackflamesanji
@BleakAsh
@Bogard
@bottleinlaw
@Bounty
@Bullet
@Buusatan94
@Camie
@CaptainJackSparrow
@Celestial D. Dragon
@Chaves
@Cinera
@Cobra.
@comrade
@Constantine
@Crooc
@Cross_Marian
@Dark Hound
@Dark Knight Sanji
@DarkWitch
@Debanv
@djiayebee
@Doggo
@Dr_Professor83
@Elcadar
@Emperor
@Enryu
@Exodia.
@Extravlad
@Fenaker
@Finalbeta
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Flower
@Foxy Bunny
@Fukki
@FW123
@Garp the Fist
@Gensui Sazid
@Go D. Trussop
@God Ward
@Gol D. Roger
@GreenEggsAHam
@Guan Yu
@Hakuba-EneL
@Hanzo hattori
@Haoshoku
@Hedfi
@HeroesNZ
@I'mTired
@Ice devil slayer
@Ichiro Miyata
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@ImpalerDragon
@Ishin
@Jack
@Jackteo
@Janshal
@Jew D. Boy
@JioFreed
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@KageyamaShoyo
@KaiHiei
@Kejon
@KenshiraSonata
@Kikodog78
@King of the world
@KINGKONGGUN15
@KiriNigiri
@Kiwipom
@knuckleheadninja
@kumae
@Kuroraito
@kurwa
@Lampyris
@Light D Lamperouge
@Liquidhate
@Lobotomizedrobot
@LolonoisZolo
@LordVinsmoke
@Lucas
@Luffy is the mc
@Luslec
@Marimo_420
@MarineHQ62
@Master OF Haki
@mckengrie
@Midnight Delight
@Missy
@Mochiman
@Momoheechulkabe9000
@Monkey D Theories
@Monster trio
@MonsterKaido
@MonsterZoro
@Mr. Anderson
@Murilo
@Natalija
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@nik87
@NotTommy
@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS
@Olimaat
@Onito
@Parker
@Patryipe
@Peroroncino
@playa4321
@Prince Kronos
@PuckTheGreat
@Punpun
@Queen
@Raphaelxblack
@RayanOO
@Reddot4
@rednose
@Reign
@Rivaille
@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
@Robin swan
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Ryuma
@Sabriya
@Sade
@SaintBellkin
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@scoobie3
@Screws Loose242
@Sentinel
@Seth
@ShadowStyle369
@Shanal
@SHIHI
@ShinmenTakezo
@Shiroyru
@ShishioIsBack
@Shisui_038
@shuyaku
@silverfire
@SmokedOut
@sneko
@Soleus
@solis
@Stack Bundles Chinx
@Stalker
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Sunita
@Syphin
@Tenshi No Konan
@TheAncientCenturion
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Tobi
@Topi Jerami
@Tris
@True God Moe
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Van
@Veljko
@Venom
@Vonal
@Weeman
@Winsmoke Sanji
@worst pirate
@Xione
@Yo Tan Wa
@Yoshioka Seijuro
@yunzabit heights
@Zenos7
@ZenZu
@Zoro D Goat
@zoroebok
@ZoroIsOverrated
@Zorojuro
@Zowo
He surpasses her cooking skills, but that's it. :cheers:

What impulse. He legit was thinking things through. The entire point of the chapter was to show he made his decision. The suits gone.
So you think everything is fine now with Sanji, he will just go and beat Queen which he is failing at without his character moment reaching its conclusion?

Lets bet if the RS is gone or not

Sure what’s the bet? Because sanji will get strength from his mother not from judge.
The strength he will get from his mother is him retaining his kind heart and self!

If you lose you have wank and worship Zoro for a week and at least post 10 wank posts a day and 10 delusional Sanji downplays a day

Hows that? i know you will enjoy it very much :zosmug:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's clear as day that Luffy/Zoro is going through haki development while sanji's path to surpassing limit is linked with Lineage factor.

He isn't getting AdCoC. That won't go with his character portrayal nor with how oda consistently didn't even show sanji with clear armament coating when he has done so with others.

So, oda is taking the route of altering Sanji lineage factor

We know that DFs can alter lineage factor and that's how one gain abilities

If we go back to first arc of NW - PH, we encountered artificial dfs which also alter Lineage factor but it works with zoan df only so far.

In WCI - we have RS (physical inhumane attributes)

In wano - we have Smiles

And, few chapters back we got this

Sanji - got healed from broken bones, became more durable and the enhanced physical strength.

One of the thing which is common in all these arcs is - Technology + Zoan df attributes

In above image, Queen outrightly said that's its not haki.

So, if we link everything then it's becoming evident that Sanji is witnessing Zoan - like transformation - like he poses some sort of devil fruit which can transform him

Perhaps this was what foreshadowed by oda during TB - transformation like a zoan df user but with element of fire.

Just look at sanji's face here - it appears he is transforming which again makes me feel that sanji PU will give him zoan like attributes with element of fire.

As far as yamato is concerned, then a lot depends on how much growth Sanji will show.

But one thing is certain, Sanji will grow stronger than yamato sooner or later and oda will continue to give him 3rd strongest opponent.

This certainly is a dilemma Oda def wants him to stay 3rd but it’s super hard to see that if he doesn’t get CoC, he just doesn’t feel like a CoC character to me. I also can’t imagine Yamato not joining the crew unless she dies or something, which I guess it’s possible but I don’t see it. Maybe he unlocks the basic one and he develops his observation more w flamebuff and invisibility skill? Idk that’s all I got 🤷🏾.

Those who voted CoC coating for sure have been reading Candy Piece:shame:
Sanji will obviously never be top tier or stronger than someone that uses CoC, how is that so hard to comprehend? :halt:

It’s extremely unlikely that Sanji gets CoC now but it’d be interesting if, instead of applying advanced CoA+CoC to coat his attacks like Luffy/Zoro do, he instead developed the ability to “project” Hell Memories onto people via advanced CoO+CoC similar to Johnny Blaze’s Penance Stare

But I think if Yamato joins Oda will just slowly nerf her like he’s done with every new SH.