Powers & Abilities How Strong Is Kidd When He Does Not Access to Any Metal?

Kidd without metal vs these characters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have even underestimated Kid lmfao.

Zoro won't do a shit to Kid even without any metal :gokulaugh:
That attack is not stronger than Zoro dragon twister.

Kid gets completely destroyed.

This scene is making it very clear the difference between them and their swordsmanship. Big Mom being naturally physically stronger than Zoro means her attacks normally have more strength and force. While Zoro attack have more cutting power.

That attack wasn't stronger than King's divine bow attack and Zoro's ultra tiger hunt broke through part of it.

That scene even makes me wonder if Big Mom's sword isn't very sharp.

Last edited:

This scene is making it very clear the difference between them and their swordsmanship. Big Mom being naturally physically stronger than Zoro means her attacks normally have more strength and force. While Zoro attack have more cutting power.

That attack wasn't stronger than King's divine bow attack and Zoro's ultra tiger hunt broke through part of it.

At least be discreet when coming off as a hater.

He still has great physical strenght and durability. He would murder any vet level fighter lol, anybody saying otherwise is very retarded or has an agenda. Dude no selling these BM attacks while being unable to defend himself.

At least be discreet when coming off as a hater.
Don't be upset because I'm speaking facts.

Zoro attack was stronger. Zoro ultra tiger hunt broke through part of King divine bow attack. That attack sent Zoro through the building and the side of the skull. Don't think that just because Big Mom is a Yonko that all of her attacks are stronger or better than non-yonko. It doesn't work that way.

Apoo attack cut Kid while Big Mom's attack didn't. Zoro dragon twister cut Kaido through his scales while Big Mom attack didn't cut Kid.

Keep it real.

Don't be upset because I'm speaking facts.

Zoro attack was stronger. Zoro ultra tiger hunt broke through part of King divine bow attack. That attack sent Zoro through the building and the side of the skull. Don't think that just because Big Mom is a Yonko that all of her attacks are stronger or better than non-yonko. It doesn't work that way.

Apoo attack cut Kid while Big Mom's attack didn't. Zoro dragon twister cut Kaido through his scales while Big Mom attack didn't cut Kid.

Keep it real.
You're saying a whole lot of nonsense no one's physical strength is stronger than kaido's or big mom's not neither Zoro or apoo that's why kid brushes them off like it's nothing.

You're saying a whole lot of nonsense no one's physical strength is stronger than kaido's or big mom's not neither Zoro or apoo that's why kid brushes them off like it's nothing.
I never stated they have greater physical strength than Big Mom. Stop making that up. You failed to comprehend my post.

In my earlier post I stated Big Mom is physically stronger than Zoro.

The reason I mentioned Zoro and Apoo was because they seem to be naturally more skilled producing cutting than Big Mom. That explains why Apoo attack, as much weaker than Big Mom, easily cut Kid while Big Mom attack didn't. That tells us Big Mom swordsmanship style doesn't focus a lot on cutting power. It's seems to focus more on raw physical strength and power.

When she attacked Sunny, her attack didn't completely cut through it.

We have seen strong swordsman easily cut through ships bigger than sunny.

Not ever Yonko attack is stronger than none Yonko attack. Zoro attack was stronger. Zoro ultra tiger hunt broke through part of King divine bow attack. That attack sent Zoro through the building and the side of the skull. Big Mom attack didn't even break the floor.

He still has great physical strenght and durability. He would murder any vet level fighter lol, anybody saying otherwise is very retarded or has an agenda. Dude no selling these BM attacks while being unable to defend himself.
Boy I have to disagree with you. He hasn't shown any strength feat out of using metal that supports your claim. His strongest feet postimeskip was lifting something lighter than an entire house zoro picked up pretimeskip. Let that sink in.
Post automatically merged:

I guess Picca would use a rock based sword.
Tho no even needed his DF wipes Kid i feel(in the not metal scenario).
Agreed
Post automatically merged:

Regardless of how anyone feels you have to admit that until oda shows kidd magnetizing something other than mental then kidd is at a very huge disadvantage and that his AP is to situational and thus legit fluctuates.

Case and point, this thread I made doesnt even say "kidd not having his devil fruit". It said "kidd without any metal " which means he still has his fruit ability but because he hasn't shown the ability to magnetize anything but metal then this situation is equivalent to him not evening having a devil fruit when not surrounded by any metal. In all of one piece I have never seen a devil fruit so limited based on circumstances and environment this much.

And what the voting proves is something I simply hate to admit but is 100percent true and that's that kidd has zero feats outside of his fruits ability using metal. He has zero haki feats, has zero speed feats, and even with metal his durability seems to less than people like luffy and zoro (even worse without metal protection). For example do any of us believe that a none metal kidd could have held back hakai as long as zoro did for Law to teleport them? Hell do we even believe that a kidd with metal was tanking a coc imbued ragnarok from Kaido? No.

Last edited:
Good evening ladies and gents. Had the idea of starting this thread in reference tonwhatvwe have seen so far from kidd. I for one think that kidd has a terrible devil fruit since it relies on circumstances outside of himself or his devil fruit ability. So I wanted to pose this question to all of you.

How strong is kidd when he does not have access to metal??? Would love to hear your thoughts on this!!!!
With or without metal, RS Ranji runs away from Kidd. :milaugh: