6: Drum Castle
7: Sandora Desert
8: Alubarna
9: Yuba
10: Rainbase
11: Tomb of the Kings

Pirate Assists

1: Walpol (Munch Munch Fruit) Target any failed one shot ability and reuse it

2: Drory and Broggy (Giant Battle) Challenge any player to R/p/s. The winner unlocks one Burst mode ability

3: Jango (Hypnotize) Target any player and confuse them for the cycle

4: Cabaji (Dirt in the eye) Auto Win a r/p/s match

5: Robin (Miss All Sunday) Target any player and find out their alignment

6: Alvida (Slip Slip Fruit) Pirate assist abilities have no effect on you for 2 cycles

Pm me the location you think these Pirate assists are located. First come first serve

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗
I FUCKING KNEW IT

VOTE LYNCH FUJI
In the name of the Primordial Ripped Great Ape God, @RippedCal

I Vote to Lynch TAC in the name of holy war!
Vote lynch Polar
@Ariess can you update pl
Vote lynch red night
vote lynch tyrant muugen
okay im going to sleep
goodnight
Glorious!

Still......

Can you be lynched?

Vote lynch Ultra

@Ariess vote count
Vote Lynch Orwellian

Anyway, that's the way to go, he's clearly just faking being AFK--

vote lynch Orwellian
Vote lynch Orwellian
𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝙲𝚘𝙲

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚝𝚠?
Vote lynch Emil for being a petty a prior.
Vote Emil

I haven't said much recently because I'm trying to read the room. Still going back through the night posts to catch up while eating breakfast.
TAC ISO:

shows interest - this looks good on the surface.

this statement feels like it hints at potential oppurtunism by possibly shading slots and pouring more gasoline on the fire. like, why would you be interested in this aspect of the game? as town, you want less noise, not more.
fair point

deflection and avoiding sharing any further reads. no further elaboration on /why/ he doesn't like fuji. just says he doesn't. lacks reasoning, not a good look.

more shade. almost open ended here. doesn't explain what he sees as shifty.

again, repeated behavior. - 10

vindication. sole focus is on fuji. his focus on fuji feels detached. it's simple and easy to latch onto.

does it again. why is this not being thoroughly evaluated? if you scumread a slot, you interrogate it. here it's just left open ended. it gives flexibility to change the read and focus.

think i'm okay pressuring this slot. we'll see if it's a difference in opinion or not. but overall, i have the opposite takeaway when it comes to fuji. he's been proactive and has paid quite alot of attention to the finer details and explained his thought process instead of giving vague explanations so his play is satisfactory for now.

i dont know what he's doing with yo tan wa. i will give him this and this only: i would like to see more from yo.

Vote lynch TAC
Oh my god wow
Vote Lynch Red Night
Maybe we should go for a head then? Orwellian may be town based on his reaction.

Change vote lynch Luka
these are all the votes from this phase. should be, i hope.

TAC ISO:

shows interest - this looks good on the surface.

this statement feels like it hints at potential oppurtunism by possibly shading slots and pouring more gasoline on the fire. like, why would you be interested in this aspect of the game? as town, you want less noise, not more.
fair point

deflection and avoiding sharing any further reads. no further elaboration on /why/ he doesn't like fuji. just says he doesn't. lacks reasoning, not a good look.

more shade. almost open ended here. doesn't explain what he sees as shifty.

again, repeated behavior. - 10

vindication. sole focus is on fuji. his focus on fuji feels detached. it's simple and easy to latch onto.

does it again. why is this not being thoroughly evaluated? if you scumread a slot, you interrogate it. here it's just left open ended. it gives flexibility to change the read and focus.

think i'm okay pressuring this slot. we'll see if it's a difference in opinion or not. but overall, i have the opposite takeaway when it comes to fuji. he's been proactive and has paid quite alot of attention to the finer details and explained his thought process instead of giving vague explanations so his play is satisfactory for now.

i dont know what he's doing with yo tan wa. i will give him this and this only: i would like to see more from yo.

Vote lynch TAC
TAC tunnels me every single game, he did it in the last Avatar game as town when I claimed neutral indie and he wasted actions on me. This isnt alignment indicative, this case is weak.

What is the actual case on TAC, scum TAC also pays more attention to the game. This aligns more with his town meta to be honest.

TAC tunnels me every single game, he did it in the last Avatar game as town when I claimed neutral indie and he wasted actions on me. This isnt alignment indicative, this case is weak.

What is the actual case on TAC, scum TAC also pays more attention to the game. This aligns more with his town meta to be honest.
i don't know his metas nor would i know he tunnels you, barely played with the guy

case him as town and show me why he should or would be