General & Others I hate One piece YouTubers for this shit

80% of fans rated wano 5 stars
among +200K voters

youtubers aren't the problem here
only already strong channel can go negative
and that would come with a cost

few years ago going negative was trend
but now going positive is all they should do
Or maybe the story is good, and the process of going negative for no reasons is the real problem in the community ?

.. Just a thought.

one piece fandom is the one of extremes
a "good" story has high points and low points both
but they are either too high or too low on reviews :)

p,s
one piece is overall great but the new world average is good :)
Exactly each storyarc in One Piece has low points, but all of them are at least good and if not amazing, new world included. It's completely possible to be moved by a story while seeing the bad sides.

The thing is, One piece's bad side never outshine the good so you will mostly get good reviews.

Well, they need to please the masses to maximize the sweet views and profit, can't really blame them.

Majority of OP fans revere Oda as some kind of genius and even refer to him as "Goda", when his latest arcs have been mediocre at best, they just refuse to see it .
For a Youtuber, it's not in your advantage to anger these mfs that treat OP as some kind of deity so might as well just become a dick rider too

Well, they need to please the masses to maximize the sweet views and profit, can't really blame them.

Majority of OP fans revere Oda as some kind of genius and even refer to him as "Goda", when his latest arcs have been mediocre at best, they just refuse to see it .
For a Youtuber, it's not in your advantage to anger these mfs that treat OP as some kind of deity so might as well just become a dick rider too
It's not that we refuse to see it (yes I include myself in your description, I deeply believe Oda has some kind of facility) it's that it's just not true. The last few arcs were pure storytelling bangers. Period.

The problem is - again - not that youtubers don't have the liberty to be angry, it's that there is just no point to be angry right now.

One Piece is at its peak in term of storytelling, no matter what the average worstgen's poster will try to tell you.

Last edited: