Future Events If Luffy surpass / beat Kaidou decisively, is One Piece still exciting?

It is exciting if Luffy defeats Kaidou. I want to see how the world reacts to it. It is best thing that can happen in wano. Anyways Akainu and Blackbeard is more threatening than Kaidou anywyas.
Whitebeard was afraid to face Kaido to revenge his brother. He wasn't afraid to face the whole Marine to save his son.
Post automatically merged:

He will get an unclear victory as always. It is still too early for him to be on par with Roger and Whitebeard. In my opinion he will be recognized as a Yonko at the end of Wano, but he will remain weaker than both Shanks and Teach.
Are any fanboys already saying "Luffy x Kaido is not about strentgh"? Hahaha, would be funny to hear that after Wano.

Whitebeard was afraid to face Kaido to revenge his brother. He wasn't afraid to face the whole Marine to save his son.
Quite a few people in fact thought that Oda messed Whitebeard character up a bit in that istance and brought incoherency to how he had been portrayed to be in the story... the man who challenged a far, far superior force to the beast pirates because of his character and who he was as a person.

Quite a few people in fact thought that Oda messed Whitebeard character up a bit in that istance and brought incoherency to how he had been portrayed to be in the story... the man who challenged a far, far superior force to the beast pirates because of his character and who he was as a person.
I didn't get it. But I would just say that is only because Oda is completely lost in Wano. Ace didn't even had to be there so he wouldn't have to explain that shit.

Are any fanboys already saying "Luffy x Kaido is not about strentgh"? Hahaha, would be funny to hear that after Wano.
Lol. Clearly you can't read. In your own sentence, revenge and saving are two different things. I don't want to argue anymore with the person who can't differentiate between revenge and saving life.

Whitebeard didn't go to Marineford for fun or to show that he was fearless. He went to save ace. Remember saving and going on useless revenge are two different things. People claim that they became too mature for childish manga like One piece but at the same time unable to differentiate the situations.

Lol. Clearly you can't read. In your own sentence, revenge and saving are two different things. I don't want to argue anymore with the person who can't differentiate between revenge and saving life.

Whitebeard didn't go to Marineford for fun or to show that he was fearless. He went to save ace. Remember saving and going on useless revenge are two different things. People claim that they became too mature for childish manga like One piece but at the same time unable to differentiate the situations.
I wasn't talking to you in first place so idk wth you are complaining about it.
I know that revenge and save are different things. But only because was state like that in manga. Revenging Oden would cause in saving his family. But you are too smart to realize that. After Ace died WB basically tried to revenge him(plot armor for Akainu right here). But you are so inteligent that can't differentiate that.

If I use my brain and don't blindly follow plot stupidity. Luffy is equal to Admirals since his fight with Katakuri and is stronger than "all of them" since Udon.

But....

> Akainu can become stronger via becoming Cyborg-Akainu ( I'm defending this since very very long ). He can get CoC when he rebels against Celestials Shlogs. And glbally can reach Yonkou level and become a threat to Luffy.

> There is Gorosei

> There is Kong

> There is Garp

> There is Blackbeard

> The waited fight as an equal against Shanks

> Annnnnnnd.... I hope not versus Imu.
CP0 Boss too and Maybe Xebec if he's alive lool

Of course it will be exciting, Kaido was always merely a stepping stone surrounded by false hype. They real enemy has always been the World Government and as of now it continues undefeated.

There are still a lot of open threads: Blackbeard, Revolutionary Army, Shank's purpose, Laugh Tale, Ancient Weapons, World Government. I wouldn't be surprised if there are like 10 people in the world stronger than Kaido.

If anything I'm thrilled about this Arc ending just to focus on the more interesting stuff.
People forget Kaido lost 7 times and captured 18 times lmao

Last edited:
I would like to see SHP team battle against another pirate group.
I would also like some pirate alliance or bounty hunters attack SHP and getting stumped.