Future Events If you rethink it, it makes no sense for Zoro or Sanji to actually beat admirals

Will Zoro/Sanji actually beat admirals?

• Total voters
You guys are viewing this from a powerscaling point of view which obvioulsy doesn't matter as much to Oda as it does to the people here.

Zoro and Sanji are main characters we have known for 1000+ chapters, their fights always get the most focus after Luffy's.
What do you think makes the most sense, the most importants fights of the final saga against the World Government will go to some side characters or to main characters Oda spent 25+ years focusing on ?

Narrative > Powerscaling, Oda will make Eos Zoro and Sanji as strong as they need to be to take down admirals, it's obvious.

If this Chapter showed us anything. I think its Commanders are not much of a big deal. Only "Partners" of few Crews can go 1v1 against Admirals. Marineford Akainu vs WB commanders including Marco was dismissed by most readers but this chapter reconfirms this. So Zoro has risen above "Commanders" when he realized he too can be a "King" of his own.

Admirals are in 10 day extreme diff range to fucking akainu, since when does zoro beat opponents on luffys opponents level, let alone sanji

Also how many more fights do yall expect

For example, yall expect zoro to beat shiryu and admiral and also mihawk in the next 200-300 chapters ?

Also sanji will never reach a level where he beats an admiral in a day when akainu took 10 days
Oda spread all mysterious and link during one piece arcs. Remaining will be just explanation. No more mysterious. That means final saga can be fight-based more.

However i feel as if mihawk vs zoro wont be .

Well I disagree. I'd rather believe what Kaido said that only the strongest can use advCOC. This is what you don't want to accept and its already proven. That's why I don't think its too far off from Zoro to fight an Admiral. On that of top he's supposed to defeat Mihawk, who's most likely a top tier just like Admirals and Yonkos. That's a guarantee for me that Zoro will definitely 100% fight an Admiral.

However I don't think the same for Sanji right now. Like I said, I'm skeptical, but doesn't mean I don't think he's ever going to fight an Admiral. I never said Sanji cannot grow to a point where he can defeat an Admiral. In fact I agreed that Sanji might as well fight an Admiral because of the 'Wings' portrayal. I'm not downplaying Sanji, you're just being insecure about it. Whatever you do Zoro will always be stronger than Sanji, that's why Sanji will always be 3rd. I don't even think Yamato will fight an Admiral but maybe Momousagi since they're both female.

:gonope:
congratulations , you proved practically nothing. i never said sanji is stronger then zoro , i never said advCoc is a bad power up , i never said mihawk is below admirals yet u talk about all that, the point is that, sanji and zoro are shown together more then zoro and luffy, that's just a fact , if zoro fights an admiral sanji fights an admiral and vice versa while luffy fights the fleet admiral but some zbois get insecure about that, so you just need to drop this i dont think he can be strong enough when oda made him from losing to doffy badly to regdolling a yc2 with one pu while zoro or luffy had to go through multiple pu to defeat their opponents , thats also a fact.

No matter how much logic you throw to make your headcanon make sense, it won't stop One Piece from fulfilling cliche shonen tropes, one of which is sudden power ups for the heroes to prevail no matter how strong the villain is. Zoro and Sanji will beat Admirals because it's hype for the audience and the plot will make it so that the main characters can thwart any force that stands in their way.

Asking for logic in powers levels at this point in One Piece is a fool's errand.

Last edited:
Admirals are in 10 day extreme diff range to fucking akainu, since when does zoro beat opponents on luffys opponents level, let alone sanji

Also how many more fights do yall expect

For example, yall expect zoro to beat shiryu and admiral and also mihawk in the next 200-300 chapters ?

Also sanji will never reach a level where he beats an admiral in a day when akainu took 10 days
They have already told you, but the issue of fighting for 10 days refers to the equality of both contenders, not to the strength itself. Like Ace and Jinbe. I'm honestly surprised how you don't understand such simple things.

Who said that Luffy's opponent is Akainu? It seems clear that Luffy's rival will be Im, surely with Akainu he will only have a clash. Sabo is likely to be Akainu's rival.

Also, we just saw that Green Bull has a black sword, do you really think that he won't be Zoro's rival at some point in the story? Moreover, he will probably be a rival before the final war, since the old man with the Gorosei sword is shaping up to be Zoro's final rival.

And to add to the drama, it's likely that the current Zoro can beat Akinu easier than any other Admiral because he can slice through magma. It's counter Lol.

If Zoro is going to defeat an Admiral? 99% sure. I find it more interesting to ask, an Admiral will be Zoro's final rival?

In Sanji's case, I think a clash with Kizaru is also guaranteed. Will he defeat him? I think he is a 50/50. Since I think that Sanji's final rival will be another Gorosei, but in any case, I don't think that Sanji EOS was far from Admiral level, really.

Irrelevant , zoro had a more difficult fight then sanji even after his pu , oda literally showed you this chapter that u dont need advCoc to be top tier , same downplay every arc then proven wrong when zoro fights the 2nd and sanji the 3rd
Lanjicandies really live in a parallel reality, AdvCoC Zoro 2shotted King, Lanji got ragdolled by vet level moves and needed a plot prostitute to distract Queen, your lies will never be true.
King is still recovering from Zoro's fight, Queen got up the minute he touched the ground! :kobeha:

It will be inevitable cause they are too stronk for others to take them down at least the majority of the other characters who will take part at the war

congratulations , you proved practically nothing. i never said sanji is stronger then zoro , i never said advCoc is a bad power up , i never said mihawk is below admirals yet u talk about all that, the point is that, sanji and zoro are shown together more then zoro and luffy, that's just a fact , if zoro fights an admiral sanji fights an admiral and vice versa while luffy fights the fleet admiral but some zbois get insecure about that, so you just need to drop this i dont think he can be strong enough when oda made him from losing to doffy badly to regdolling a yc2 with one pu while zoro or luffy had to go through multiple pu to defeat their opponents , thats also a fact.
Congratulations, you just reiterated my point. I never said Zoro is as strong as Luffy. Nowhere in my post did I say that. I talked about advCOC and Mihawk to prove my point that Zoro is gonna defeat an Admiral in the future 100% guarantee in case you didn't get that.

You keep on saying Sanji will fight an Admiral since Zoro will fight one when that is already a point in my very first post since there is 'Wings' portrayal. I don't even know why you're arguing since I've adressed your points on my very first post as well.

Fights on panel are never going to be days long. If oda literally tried to show a days long fight he'd take years to finish the fight. Imo zoro and Sanji have a common reason for them to fight admirals in that they are going to be some of the strongest if not the strongest characters in luffy's faction when he inevitably fights the WG. And Zoro has his own as revenge if it kizaru for SA and to either prove he's the WSS or show he's worth of being WSS vs Fuji or green bull.

Congratulations, you just reiterated my point. I never said Zoro is as strong as Luffy. Nowhere in my post did I say that. I talked about advCOC and Mihawk to prove my point that Zoro is gonna defeat an Admiral in the future 100% guarantee in case you didn't get that.

You keep on saying Sanji will fight an Admiral since Zoro will fight one when that is already a point in my very first post since there is 'Wings' portrayal. I don't even know why you're arguing since I've adressed your points on my very first post as well.
You literally said that u dont think he is strong enough but ok

Sanji went from YC4/3 to YC1 in the span of a single saga; Zoro went from not having CoC to having advCoC in the same amount of time.
You're really telling me that they won't fight Admirals EoS after 1000+ chapters in which they were the two most important fighters of the entire manga the main character aside?
C'mon.
The only question is: who will fight who?
Zoro could potentially fight any of them, because all of them have a sword.
Sanji's options are Greenbull or Kizaru.

Greenbull "I'd lose face if I let a few commanders like you get the best of me."
Zoro is above commanders after having beat Kaido's no.2 and vice captain. Sanji is still a commander after extreme diffing a tier 2 commander.
Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and maybe even Yamato (if she 100% joins) will be fighting Admirals that's it. Zoro will. Sanji won't. :kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Greenbull "I'd lose face if I let a few commanders like you get the best of me."
Zoro is above commanders after having beat Kaido's no.2 and vice captain. Sanji is still a commander after extreme diffing a tier 2 commander.
Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and maybe even Yamato (if she 100% joins) will be fighting Admirals that's it. Zoro will. Sanji won't. :kayneshrug:
Whick kind of weed are u using to get this level high ?