Anime & Manga Incontrovertible proof that Vergo has adCoC

All credit goes to @sanjikun

I am still processing this shit :christain::perocry::getnappaed:

But deep down the moment I saw the anime I knew this guy meant something big. The manga only confirmed (yes I saw the terminator references) etc leg switch and whatever else, greatness was written all over this man :myman:

Very funny you should know I named myself Critical Mindset because I knew he would survive the radioactive SAD mush with his mindset, ie haki, and chain reactions in a nuclear reaction that is self-sustaining is said to be in a "critical" state, ie I knew he would survive with his mindset that is more "critical" than the critical chain reactions of the SAD radioactivity:cheers:

We weren't ready for this man until now

@Shuyaku @sanjikun @BakiDou @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Orojackson Refugee @Fenaker @TrafalgarD.Law @Trafalgar_D_Law @Olimaat @Admiral Mou Bu @AdmiralKinyagi @Fn Lucci @Zenos7 @ZenZu @Geo @Light D Lamperouge @Roronoa-sama @DKI @playa4321 @GreenEggsAHam @wereng99 @Topi Jerami @Akai2 @Blackbeard @Jew D. Boy @trav @RYNO @uyuu @Sentinel @Plex @Tejas @Veku @Pantheos @Garps tekkai @Natalija @RayanOO @Van @Thabeast @Venom @Chaves @Veljko @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Rosella.Fiamingo @Garp the Fist @Gensui Sazid @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @nik87 @HA001 @Hades etc

All credit goes to @sanjikun

I am still processing this shit :christain::perocry::getnappaed:

But deep down the moment I saw the anime I knew this guy meant something big. The manga only confirmed (yes I saw the terminator references) etc leg switch and whatever else, greatness was written all over this man :myman:

Very funny you should know I named myself Critical Mindset because I knew he would survive the radioactive SAD mush with his mindset, ie haki, and chain reactions in a nuclear reaction that is self-sustaining is said to be in a "critical" state, ie I knew he would survive with his mindset that is more "critical" than the critical chain reactions of the SAD radioactivity:cheers:

We weren't ready for this man until now

@Shuyaku @sanjikun @BakiDou @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Orojackson Refugee @Fenaker @TrafalgarD.Law @Trafalgar_D_Law @Olimaat @Admiral Mou Bu @AdmiralKinyagi @Fn Lucci @Zenos7 @ZenZu @Geo @Light D Lamperouge @Roronoa-sama @DKI @playa4321 @GreenEggsAHam @wereng99 @Topi Jerami @Akai2 @Blackbeard @Jew D. Boy @trav @RYNO @uyuu @Sentinel @Plex @Tejas @Veku @Pantheos @Garps tekkai @Natalija @RayanOO @Van @Thabeast @Venom @Chaves @Veljko @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Rosella.Fiamingo @Garp the Fist @Gensui Sazid @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @nik87 @HA001 @Hades etc

What are the black sparks? ACOC or ACOA, in a databook from oda it is said that Oven has better defensive stats than katakuri, if Sanji can break his neck so eassily with base acoc kick, a normal diable jambe acoc kick will kill him, and it means that if Sanji lands a dj acoc on katakuri, it kills him also, this just hypes Vergo even more, cuz vergo survived the point black dj ez:cheers:

What are the black sparks? ACOC or ACOA, in a databook from oda it is said that Oven has better defensive stats than katakuri, if Sanji can break his neck so eassily with base acoc kick, a normal diable jambe acoc kick will kill him, and it means that if Sanji lands a dj acoc on katakuri, it kills him also, this just hypes Vergo even more, cuz vergo survived the point black dj ez:cheers:
Man, that was a nice hit but Sanji didn't even put much power behind it, still he broke his collarbone man :pepelit:

VERGO walked off DJ with adCoC :jinbewat::hohoho::arnoling:
This looks a stunning paradise man.

As stunning as Vergo low diffing SmoKEK whilst suppressing his macho FBH mode.
Santa Cruz Teneriffe. It was the same day we had the chapter where BM tanked teh countershock WORSE than VergoD :cheers: rememnber that @JazzMazz how you feeling now buddy :myman::cantseeme::saden:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Man, that was a nice hit but Sanji didn't even put much power behind it, still he broke his collarbone man :pepelit:

VERGO walked off DJ with adCoC :jinbewat::hohoho::arnoling:

Santa Cruz Teneriffe. It was the same day we had the chapter where BM tanked teh countershock WORSE than VergoD :cheers: rememnber that @JazzMazz how you feeling now buddy :myman::cantseeme::saden:
young vergo>>sanji eos>>oven:kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

Vergo is fucking braindamaged with false memory but still gets to the top positions in marines and the Doffy family (supreme officer)

Vergo doesnt need no brains, he is a fucking warrior and fights his wars with his plant weapon and ankles!!! :getnappaed:

VERGO!!! :pepemotion:
Do You know whats crazy? when sanji fought vergo he had all 3 types of advance haki already, acoc acoa and acoo.
I dont see people talking much about sanjis acoo, but look here, Sanji predicts that the room will be looked and filled with gass a few seconds before actually happening.

And then we have Sanji outplaying Katakuri,
Man outplaying fs with his own fs.
Lets be real, Sanji shits on yc 1 commanders, it is just that vergo was so strong.

Law is lucky that vergo didnt unlocked acoc on his body at that point, this is a plot moment just to keep the whole aliance from ph alive, if Law died there, vergo then would shit on Sanji and the rest, at that point luffy didnt even unlocked fs nor acoc or acoa, and vergo shits on fs-acoc-acoa-sanjino.:pepecorn::nicagesmile:

Last edited: