Controversial Is it bad to be a virgin into your late 20s?

@NAMELESS
A few generations ago people got married a lot younger. Yes they waited till marriage, but they got married at 25 or even earlier.

Nowadays the common age of marriage and childbirth is 28-30.

Not sure why you are trying to lie in this argument, or maybe you just didn't know. Either way, I think you can bow out of this conversation. You may be right and I may be wrong, but you clearly do not have the power to argue your side.
You are the one that cooked a lot of BS and is now trying to parade in a high horse. Morality and Ethics have being a thing ever since humans lived in community. There are rules to make communal life work. As for the marriage thing you might be right.About reproduction in nature,you are very wrong. Women have always being selective about whom they copulate with. This hasn't changed. I think many man have never passed their genes along.

You are the one that cooked a lot of BS and is now trying to parade in a high horse. Morality and Ethics have being a thing ever since humans lived in community. There are rules to make communal life work. As for the marriage thing you might be right.About reproduction in nature,you are very wrong. Women have always being selective about whom they copulate with. This hasn't changed. I think many man have never passed their genes along.
You’re correct. You have 2 female ancestors for every 1 male ancestor.

BleakAsh basically admitted that morals are “right” and “wrong” dont exist but then his religious programming took over and despite him sort of understanding they arent real, he still believes in them… like any good slave

BleakAsh basically admitted that morals are “right” and “wrong” dont exist but then his religious programming took over and despite him sort of understanding they arent real, he still believes in them… like any good slave
Ok man up and quote what alluded to me admitting it.. Give me and NAMELESS a laugh at your inability to understand that we're making the same points Lol🗿