Controversial Is it bad to be a virgin into your late 20s?

Is it bad? No.

It all depends on what you really want. Hard to know if you want it because society tells you, or you want it to experience it.

It is much better with a person you love. Instead of searching sex, maybe search love.

But also, this might affect how you interact with girls in the future. Remember to attract them, not seek for them. Build self confidence and what you want and who you are.

Is it bad? No.

It all depends on what you really want. Hard to know if you want it because society tells you, or you want it to experience it.

It is much better with a person you love. Instead of searching sex, maybe search love.

But also, this might affect how you interact with girls in the future. Remember to attract them, not seek for them. Build self confidence and what you want and who you are.
Who says it outright better with the one you love then searching for girls who want give pleasure to relive stress like you?

Who says it outright better with the one you love then searching for girls who want give pleasure to relive stress like you?

Then it all depends on each person. But yeah, your are right even with a person you barely know can be very great.

I chose 1 person than being being with many, yet it doesn't take that thise girls werent great.

Is it bad? No.

"search for love" Very good mindset.

Apparently the average person looses their virginity at a relatively young age.

I’m about 23, which is definitely on the older side.

I don’t think I would have an issue getting a girlfriend or having sex if I wanted to. A while back I downloaded Hinge just for fun and I was able to get a few matches within a day.

The thing is, I feel like there’s a very specific thing I want in life and I don’t want to derail my goals just for the sake of another person.

I’d like to get my masters degree
Work out and lose weight
Move somewhere up north, like New York City or Boston

Feel like only once I get what I want, will I be okay with settling down and getting married. Only then would it really make sense for me to start seriously dating people.

I feel like it’s so odd. Because if you ever go on subreddits like r/foreveralone or you listen to incels, they always talk about how miserable and humiliating it is to be a virgin in your 20s.

But idk it just seems silly. Most of my friends ended up losing their virginities in failed relationships. I just can’t see how that’s desirable.
Losing your virginity isn't something that would make you lose focus. However, if you think you don't want to have flings and that sex is something that you'd only share with someone special to you then you do you.

Just do it if you want to. If you want to wait then just wait.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I wasted good chunk of my life chasing, dating, fucking women I barely think of today, not even in good or bad sense of thinking.

If I could tell one thing to my younger self that would be to not give pussy so much of my life and focus on things that actually matter

Apparently the average person looses their virginity at a relatively young age.

I’m about 23, which is definitely on the older side.

I don’t think I would have an issue getting a girlfriend or having sex if I wanted to. A while back I downloaded Hinge just for fun and I was able to get a few matches within a day.

The thing is, I feel like there’s a very specific thing I want in life and I don’t want to derail my goals just for the sake of another person.

I’d like to get my masters degree
Work out and lose weight
Move somewhere up north, like New York City or Boston

Feel like only once I get what I want, will I be okay with settling down and getting married. Only then would it really make sense for me to start seriously dating people.

I feel like it’s so odd. Because if you ever go on subreddits like r/foreveralone or you listen to incels, they always talk about how miserable and humiliating it is to be a virgin in your 20s.

But idk it just seems silly. Most of my friends ended up losing their virginities in failed relationships. I just can’t see how that’s desirable.
Vagina is so good tho

Last edited:
If you really want to get laid you need to date . Just go to some random dates or pub .
To be fair sex can be great but relationship is huge commitment . Just chill you are in early 20 s make friends and hang out get to know them .

I would suggest random blind dates you can ask your friend to set it up for you or go to parties talk to ladies . All the best .
Post automatically merged:

No. You can be virgin your whole life, there is nothing bad in that.
Human is social animal . Sex is greatest thing why do you want the dude to be Virgin .