Speculations Is it delusional at this point to think Zoro won’t fight King?

Because Marco has no AP to take down king within 1 hour, but zoro has.
It is just that simple.
Marco cannot defeat King, neither can King defeat Marco within a short period of time.

BM needs to be stalled, Kid + Law would not be able to stall BM for long.
so Marco is the perfect guy for stalling.
It makes total sense.
You can't seriously think Marco would lol-dick into Kidd and Law's fight against BM randomly; the same guy who was willing to take on Queen + King for 2 hours just for Zoro to get up there and fight alongside rest of his fellow generation mates. :wellwell:

Marco does not want anything to do with Yonkos; he's clearly promoting the the rise of new generation.

And who says they're there to stall BM? Kidd and Law are there to take down that woman. My boys gonna hunt a Yonko.

And who says they're there to stall BM? Kidd and Law are there to take down that woman.
BM will low-diff Kidd and Law, and their crew altogether.
I have no hope for them based on their showing on rooftop.
For them to realistically not die, someone needs to save their asses.
It doesn't have to be marco, but someone strong needs to save them from getting raped, literally.

Neither side of Zoro v Kaido with Luffy or Zoro v King is delusional. Either can easily happen. I think we are more likely to get Zoro v Kaido round 2 with Luffy and Marco vs King but I can easily see that Zoro vs King may happen.

There are arguments to be made in every direction. I think Oda has intentionally made the direction Zoro is going hard to predict.
Fully agree with this the way he keeps prolonging Zoro come back when Oda could have had him take the shot 3 chapters ago paralleling him with luffy in the second chapter in row as they are recovering makes me lean towards him going for Kaido right now. It's also possible Marco who has taken on two yc clashes with Big mom used a lot of his healing flames to help the samurai approaches his limit Zoro takes over fighting King both options can happen.

BM will low-diff Kidd and Law, and their crew altogether.
I have no hope for them based on their showing on rooftop.
Luffy got neg'd by drunk, base Kaido, then got neg'd by Hybrid Kaido, and then got mid-diff'd, as well. That doesn't mean he won't participate in final fight vs Kaido.

What did Kidd and Law do wrong at rooftop anyway? All my boy Law did was save everyone's ass left and right. Kidd didn't do much, but he didn't take L's either, then he went down and slammed BM into the ground all while grabbing a name attack from her like it's nothing.

Big boys. At least they haven't lost to a Yonko even once- let alone three times, like Luffy.

Luffy got neg'd by drunk, base Kaido, then got neg'd by Hybrid Kaido, and then got mid-diff'd, as well. That doesn't mean he won't participate in final fight vs Kaido.

What did Kidd and Law do wrong at rooftop anyway? All my boy Law did was save everyone's ass left and right. Kidd didn't do much, but he didn't take L's either, then he went down and slammed BM into the ground all while grabbing a name attack from her like it's nothing.

Big boys. At least they haven't lost to a Yonko even once- let alone three times, like Luffy.
Law and Kidd are both weaker than even pre-ryuo luffy.
They have 0 chance against BM.
If slamming BM is the most impressive thing you can name about Kid, then i am going to change my thought from BM low-diff them to BM neg-diff them.
Post automatically merged:

And in that scenario why wouldn't Zoro go to fight BM himself instead of swapping with Marco?
Because zoro + law + kidd still won't be able to take down BM. They can take stall BM for a long long time tho.
So why go for BM, when he can beat King, while law + kidd + marco still accomplishing the same objective.

If slamming BM is the most impressive thing you can name about Kid, then i am going to change my thought from BM low-diff them to BM neg-diff them.
Pre-Ryou Luffy was already Low Admiral level. There is a reason Oda gave him a bounty higher than all the First Mates. He was stronger than Katakuri, Marco, and King.

That 923 fight was bullshit for the simple fact that he "forgot" Future Sight.

If Zoro is supposed to fight King then why the author made King and Marco are similar in many aspects? I mean both are flying, abilities connected with fire, rejected Emperor's invitations and were shown in similar situations where they threw BM's ship.

Then you're basing that off of nothing. :kayneshrug:

What's the best thing Luffy did to Kaido or BM, anyway? Make them bleed? So did Law. Make them scream in pain? So did Kidd... and Law. G4 Luffy after spam hitting Kaido knocked him to the ground for a bit- and that's him going all out before losing all steam... barely better than what Kidd and Law have done, and yet they have yet to go all out.

What has pre-udon Luffy done? Get one-shot by drunk, base Kaido's Thunder Bagua.

What has current Law done? Take a CoC coated, Hybrid Kaido's Thunder Bagua right to the chest with little to no damage.

Did Luffy get destroyed by Kaido three times a row? Yes.

Did Law or Kidd take any L's since coming to Onigashima? No.

Hell, the rubber boy lost in, like, 10 minutes when he was left alone against hybrid Kaido, lmao.

These guys are strong, too. Just because Luffy is MC, don't think Oda is a trash writer who wanks Luffy like condom and no gives fuck about nothing else.

:goyea:

Pre-Ryou Luffy was already Low Admiral level. There is a reason Oda gave him a bounty higher than all the First Mates. He was stronger than Katakuri, Marco, and King.

That 923 fight was bullshit for the simple fact that he "forgot" Future Sight.
For once i might just have to agree with you here.
The 923 fight is just to hype up Kaido.

Then you're basing that off of nothing. :kayneshrug:

What's the best thing Luffy did to Kaido or BM, anyway? Make them bleed? So did Law. Make them scream in pain? So did Kidd... and Law. G4 Luffy after spam hitting Kaido knocked him to the ground for a bit- and that's him going all out before losing all steam... barely better than what Kidd and Law have done, and yet they have yet to go all out.

What has pre-udon Luffy done? Get one-shot by drunk, base Kaido's Thunder Bagua.

What has current Law done? Take a CoC coated, Hybrid Kaido's Thunder Bagua right to the chest with little to no damage.

These guys are strong, too. Just because Luffy is MC, don't think Oda is a trash writer who wanks Luffy like condom and gives fuck about nothing else.

:goyea:
Kidd = only injured and cant even defeat one sweet commander and got his arm chopped and neg/low diff by a yonko
Law = mid-diff by doffy.

Yes, both of them big boys are def gonna take down BM :lulz::lulz::lulz:

For once i might just have to agree with you here.
The 923 fight is just to hype up Kaido.

Kidd = only injured one sweet commander and got his arm chopped and neg/low diff by a yonko
Law = mid-diff by doffy.

Yes, both of them big boys are def gonna take down BM :lulz::lulz::lulz:
Yes, mention what happened 5 arcs ago, only makes you look stupid af with that claim.

Should we start talking about how the guy who broke his leg on Vergo is taking on Hybrid Queen so far without even using RS?

Or the fact that the guy who fought Pica as his strongest opponent until Onigashima managed to blitz and damage Kaido for life?

:gonope:

You know your argument is trash and you have no logic when you need to mention Dressrosa to defend your blatant downplaying.

"Law/Kidd ass cuz me say so. Source: trust me bro"

"Law/Kidd trash cuz they were not great in Dressrosa!!!"

At least you aren't regressing to pre-skip... so far.

Yes, mention what happened 5 arcs ago, only makes you look stupid af with that claim.

Should we start talking about how the guy who broke his leg on Vergo is taking on Hybrid Queen so far without even using RS?

Or the fact that the guy who fought Pica as his strongest opponent until Onigashima managed to blitz and damage Kaido for life?

:gonope:

You know your argument is trash and you have no logic when you need to mention Dressrosa to defend your blatant downplaying.
My argument is trash because your two big boys who got his arm chopped chopped by a yonko and doffy will finally beat a yonko by themselves :lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

Faint in Zori, you need. He alone can stop Big Mom. :goyea:
trust me, my heart wants to say yes. but my brain tells me no :amazing:

My argument is trash because your two big boys who got neg diff by yonko and doffy will finally beat a yonko by themselves :lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:
The only example of getting neg diff'd is this:

But I guess I'll leave it at that since you're clearly just trolling, failing to address even a single point thrown at you, and providing Dressrosa fights as basis of your debates:luuh:

Wano is a mess, it is so unpredictable that I cant think of any possible scenario. Oda is a bitc* to make me use my well-preserved brain, not that I like it, just that I don't know when he will decide to sprinkle some of O-tama;s Kibi dango's in a messy curry of Beast Pirates and BigMom Pirates, and Samurais, and F6, and Numbers, and Gifters, and SHs, and Heart Pirates, oh well the list is never-ending, I forgot to mention CP0, so whatever. I will stop using my 69 IQ, and let Oda do whatever the f he wants.