Powers & Abilities Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

• Total voters
because he can only cut Kaido with it...

Okay and?
Oden could've learned penetration haki on his own
or maybe Habakiri has same effect as Enma
Yea your making all this up.
Post automatically merged:

We didnt get to see it but Scabbards have the ability to teleport Enma into their hands whenever they attack Kaido.
That's the only reason they managed to cut Kaido. Enma was behind it all! :yasu:
Lmao bro these guys are delusional. Mans said Enma raised Zoro CoA level to penetration and allowed him to cut Kaido.

Where you getting Swords can change your Haki level to penetration Haki from? No its not and Oden cut Kaido with both his Swords
how does oden cutting kaido with both swords prove anything?
the scabbards(odens underlings) cut kaido without enma. why wouldn't Oden himself be able to do the same?

since zoro doesn't know internal destruction he has to rely on enma unlike oden.

True. I don't believe that Zoro is thinking "I'm gonna milk this Oden's Haki".
Oden's attacks dont have that aura because it was Oden himself using the sword.
Now we have someone else using it.
I don't know how much this "oden's aura/will" is actually having some kind of actual gain for Zoro's attacks. But Oda flashes Enma out A LOT. "I need to release Enma more", using Enma for that slash that cut the mountain horn, now Kaido recognizing Enma as Oden's sword, the Big Mom "that's no ordinary sword".
What I think is happening: Zoro is gonna get compared to Oden for some time. It MIGHT be only for this fight, or it might extend for a while.
The reason for that is, Zoro has currently 2 breakpoints regarding Oden.
1- Opening Kaido's scar. When he does it, that's when Oda will say "Zoro is now equal to Oden".
2- Turning Enma into a permanent black blade. That's when Oda will say "Zoro is now SUPERIOR to Oden".

So, until that second breakpoint is reached, Oden is still gonna me mentioned and used as a measurement for Zoro's growth.
It might be just until the end of this fight, or maybe it will carry over for another fight. That I don't have a very solid opinion on. But the rest seems to be they way we are heading.
1. Pre timeskip Zoro was able to manifest spiritual energy and which swords he used was irrelevant. Enbima and Asura are sensed and they also have nothing to do with other characters. In this arc Kaido immediately thinks of Oden when he encounters Haki in others and even Luffy's slow ass manages to correctly identify two borrowed sword techniques. But Oda is referencing Oden with this Haki and intentionally avoids mentioning it or making anything look similar to readers?

2. Zoro himself doesn't speak on anything along those lines. If it has something to do with a guy he never met, he might be a little surprised or something. Instead he trucks along with his Santoryu as opposed to Ittoryu as if the difference isn't great enough to just focus on Enma. More than anything the powerful quirk of Enma is just like how Shusui was absorbing the waves generated by the other swords until he really got used to it. Now it doesn't matter if he uses Shusui or not because it's about his skill raising from the experience and not the quirk of the sword.

how does oden cutting kaido with both swords prove anything?
the scabbards(odens underlings) cut kaido without enma. why wouldn't Oden himself be able to do the same?

since zoro doesn't know internal destruction he has to rely on enma unlike oden.
1. Cause yall think the Sword matters more then the Swordsman.
2. Exactly my point. Enma just a strong sword thats it. Oden can cut Kaido with other Swords cause he strong.
3. Once again your making this up. You don't know what Zoro knows and Enma has never been stated to give anybody different level of CoA. YOUR MAKING THAT UP