Is Paying for Sex really a bad thing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Excuse me sir, apart from not properly behaving are you also an expert in typing incorrect notions?

Euphemism = using a mild term for substituting an harsher one and my reference is for being less harsh towards sex here, not as good as a new One Piece chapter.

It was a joke if you didn't comprehend that. And I didn't use sex is "inferior" but just highlighted the whole notion under the greater-than symbol.
Nah I’m always down for good jokes, you jus posted some escra dumb shit and now you writing paragraphs to salvage that stupid ahh statement

So you got tha definition right, then proceeded to use it wrong in a sentence? Interesting…..

Nah I’m always down for good jokes, you jus posted some escra dumb shit and now you writing paragraphs to salvage that stupid ahh statement

So you got tha definition right, then proceeded to use it wrong in a sentence? Interesting…..
Heh I had thought you had the intellectual capability to abstract that > symbol a bit but I was wrong.

The concept was fundamentally Sex is "inferior" to a new One Piece chapter despite I had not used the term "inferior" practically, and I labeled that as euphemism as a further jokey situation to infer that I was being too generous with sex.

Regardless this discussion is getting weird and ridiculous so there's no point in perpetuating it.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Heh I had thought you had the intellectual capability to abstract that > symbol a bit but I was wrong.

The concept was fundamentally Sex is "inferior" to a new One Piece chapter despite I had not used the term "inferior" practically, and I labeled that as euphemism as a further jokey situation to infer that I was being too generous with sex.

Regardless this discussion is getting weird and ridiculous so there's no point in perpetuating it.
Dawg if you a fucking weirdo jus say that…..

I don't think there is a problem with at as long as it safe and without all the trafficking, but myself would not pay for this because im not that desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.