Speculations Is there a pattern here?

Who is stronger?

• Beckman

• Shanks

Results are only viewable after voting.
The point I was making was that endurance feats doesnt always mean you have more willpower then others.
It literally means that
:suresure::suresure:

WB could use Haki in that he stabbed Aokiji using it, but Aokiji dodged it. It was just subpar.
?
There was No conqueror Coating or even blackening of blade.
He probably applied Haki to touch a logia that's it.

Wano if you mean Hakai I mean Oda wanted him out of the way to go fight King and thus had him block Hakai and leave. Luffy couldve done the same thing except you know he needed to stay on the rooftop to fight Kaido.
:milaugh:
Just wow dude.
Now we are gifting Zoro feats to Luffy?
I repeat none of the Rooftop 4 was capable of blocking it even for seconds.
Zoro simply has the best defense and offense.
Luffy couldn't even react to it , when mf already saw it coming with FS.
Luffy would have reduced to atoms.

ZORO ALMOST DIED AFTER BEATING KING...
He was either way on a time stamp lol due to mink medicine.

Drunken Monster Kaido would demolish "" new peak Zoro",
In CQC you ain't beating Zoro lmao. And closer you're to Swordsman worse it is for you , Kaidou isn't king lol. Zoro every attack would work here and more lethally than Luffy attacks ever worked.

Flames Kaido would melt the shit of "New peak Zoro"
Zoro already beat a magma like flame dragon.
And size is Irrelevent to Swordsman

:willight:
LISTEN, YOU F**CKIN ZORO GLAZER, Zoro just barely surpass Sanji
Bro is running out of arguments lmao.

It literally means that
Pain Tolerance is a huge factor too.

?
There was No conqueror Coating or even blackening of blade.
He probably applied Haki to touch a logia that's it.
Thats my point, his haki wasnt strong.

Just wow dude.
Now we are gifting Zoro feats to Luffy?
I repeat none of the Rooftop 4 was capable of blocking it even for seconds.
Zoro simply has the best defense and offense.
Luffy couldn't even react to it , when mf already saw it coming with FS.
Luffy would have reduced to atoms.
Nothing to gift, its called narrative. They both know Barrier Haki, Zoro used it to stop Hakai no reason to believe Luffy cant. Oda just needed him out of the way so he had him sacrifice himself.

I see you ignored my other points though, is BB a haki master for being an endurance freak too?

And where does this pain tolerance come from?

:kaidowhat:
The attack never landed properly to begin with Kuzan already used Logia shape shifting to avoid it.
What part of this means Haki was weak.

Nothing to gift, its called narrative. They both know Barrier Haki, Zoro used it to stop Hakai no reason to believe Luffy cant. Oda just needed him out of the way so he had him sacrifice himself.

I see you ignored my other points though, is BB a haki master for being an endurance freak too?
Yea sure.
Zoro mid difs Kaidou , It's called narrative. They both have Advanced Conqueror Haki , and Swords , Oden one shotted Kaidou. Luffy uses Armanent and conqueror coating to beat Kaidou no reason to believe Zoro can't.
Oda just wanted to glaze luffy and needed zoro out of the way because he was out performing Kaidou.

Which point?
- there's difference my blud. BB body is special , he can take more damage , Sanji / Germa Brother all are modified genetically and none of them "wants" to take attack head on.

- Why zoro Will power correlates with his Haki and will power.
Because After nothing happened moment , Zoro stood his ground , without passing out. It was not the endurance feat of absorbing all damage. It was him still standing till the end.
- Luffy got bonked by one attacks of AdCoC kaidou. And Zoro after tanking Hakai , 30 broken bones , Still fought, Still achieved more than luffy. That's will power. And this will power correlates into Haki being Stronger. Luffy needed advanced Application of Armanent and yet Zoro outperformed Luffy with Ryou.
- Base Zoro AdCoC > Base Luffy AdCoC
- KoH goes even further.
- Ashura is a Manifestation of his " will power ".
Sooner or later even Ashura will be declared to be a Haki power.
You're setting yourself up with dumb examples.

This guy believes Mihawk have the best haki of all Times and he's superior to Kaido
Just bring Kaido or BM endurance feats
If he's consistent he will Say BM and Kaido have better Haki/willpower than Kaido

If he's consistent he will Say BM and Kaido have better Haki/willpower than Kaido
Sure let's do that
:milaugh::milaugh:

Anyone dumb only would say Bigmam and Kaidou have Weak Haki.
Both are haki monsters , which is Why I place them above luffy even now.

This guy believes Mihawk have the best haki of all Times and he's superior to Kaido
He indeed is lol.
Post automatically merged:

Huh? Yea suffers more damage, he doesnt take it and ignore it lol. He demonstrated insane endurance and yet I see none of you saying hes a haki master.

Bro learn to condense your points lol.
Lmao.
Bro avoided my points.

- BB doesn't want to take damage.
- Zoro willingly takes damage to push him further and Further. That's will power.

Bro really thought he cooked.

zoro out of the way because he was out performing Kaidou.
It seems like you got triggered when I said Oda needed Zoro out of the way, that doesnt mean I think hes vastly weaker then Luffy. It just wasnt his fight so Oda had him go down and then go fight King.

Luffy needed advanced Application of Armanent and yet Zoro outperformed Luffy with Ryou.
Asura did more damage yeah but Kaido was feeling Luffys hits either way.

- Base Zoro AdCoC > Base Luffy AdCoC
Baseless.

- KoH goes even further.
Good thing Luffy has Gear 5.

Sooner or later even Ashura will be declared to be a Haki power.
Asura is Haki wdym lol.
Lmao.
Bro avoided my points.
You mean like you did? I was quoting them in the post above.

- Zoro willingly takes damage to push him further and Further. That's will power.

So now its not about working through the pain and enduring it, youre moving the goal post to wanting to be hurt and enduring it.

Lol.

Sure let's do that

Anyone dumb only would say Bigmam and Kaidou have Weak Haki.
Both are haki monsters , which is Why I place them above luffy even now.

He indeed is lol.

Lmao.
Bro avoided my points.

Crazy how you dodged my point
Does Kaido and BM have Better Haki/willpower than Mihawk has they have Better endurance ?

What are these 4 men?

Representatives of Fame, the most famous Pirates in the world.

I have never noticed it so far, even tho I mention this more than anyone else but they do NOT seem to be representatives of Power.
Not a single one of them? Perhaps, let's observe closer...

1 - On the far left, the Genius Jester, the great Buggy-senchou is the purest representative of Fame in the whole show. He is nothing but Fame.
Sailed with Pirate King crew as an apprentice, rival of Yonko Blackbeard since young days, rival of Shanks in the old days, Luffy's only true rival when it comes to ability to make people want to help him. Allied with the Great Whitebeard in War of the Best, one of the ringleaders of Impel Down's breakout, Warlord, a Yonko...

There is no end to Buggy's fame, the man keeps falling upwards. But enough about his Fame, what about his Power?
The most obvious among the 4 in the spread, he is not the strongest behind his own organization.
That is because, the Power representative is the World's Strongest, Dracule Mihawk.

2 - What about Blackbeard D Teach? The same thing is present here as well.
We know since pre-TS that Shiryu and Magellan are stronger than Blackbeard+half of his crew.
And before anyone jumps the gun and thinks Blackbeard can sap away Magellan's powers, there are no powers to sap away on Shiryu in pre-TS.

The man who brought down Iron Garp with just a fraction of his power is certainly capable of taking down Blackbeard with his full power.
He remained stronger than him the whole time and the gap will only widen by EOS once Shiryu awakens and obtains another DF.
Formless body and Blackbeard's mediocre haki seal the deal about Shiryu's superiority.

3 - Whether people are ready to admit it or not is another story but Luffy is Fame, always has been while Zoro is Power, always has been.
The gap is enormous, in Zoro's favour. It is repeatedly reinforced that willpower is king of the show and we know since beginning that Zoro's willpower is stronger.
Willpower equals haki and haki conquers everything. Even if there wasn't an inherent weakness of Luffy towards cutting type of damaji, Zoro would still be stronger.

4 - Do you catch my drift? If Power>Fame is the case for 3 out of 4 of these men, who says the same doesn't apply to RedHaired Pirates?
Vivre Cards, even tho I don't consider them canon, as they are not a direct word from Oda, they have said that Beckman is a moon to Shanks' sun...
However, due to usual underling downplay, people brush it off but if we take Kidd alone, he is still in one piece after Shanks treatment while Beckman treatment left him mutilated...

In short, is Beckman also the true Power of this organization while Shanks is Fame?
If underlings of other 3 are stronger than captains, is Becks also stronger than Shanks?
Your existence is the singlemost reason for why my avi exists. The zkk level nonsense just won't stop.

I dont have an issue with that, he could be lol. Still a tough fight for Mihawk but I do have him as number 1 right now after Kaido fell.

See unlike @Cruxroux 3.0 here I give people their due, and I dont put a subbordinate above the MC of a Shounen battle manga.

I have Zoro as close to Luffy in power. Id even be fine if those people were debating if he was equal to them but they instead go for more.

It seems like you got triggered when I said Oda needed Zoro out of the way, that doesnt mean I think hes vastly weaker then Luffy. It just wasnt his fight so Oda had him go down and then go fight King.
I'm indeed triggered on your Clown takes.
Luffy who got owned by kaidou one attacks is somehow tanking Hakai now.
Dude I have no legit no words here.

Asura did more damage yeah but Kaido was feeling Luffys hits either way.
Kaidou was scratchless from Luffy attacks until post 1026/1036.

Sure lol.
We already Saw what Zoro Ryou could do against Kaidou and Whay luffy could.

Zoro AdCoC would cut even deepers and AP is stronger as well.

Nothing you got would ever proof Base luffy AdCoC > Zoro AdCoC.

Good thing Luffy has Gear 5.
How does that help lol , when Kaidou demolishing wind is cutting him , even zoro ryou would cut him , Adcoc? Koh? Lmao.

Asura is Haki wdym lol.
Exactly my dude.
That's what you call Manifestation of willpower.
Ability so strong Oda had to nerf Zoro before using it.

I'm indeed triggered on your Clown takes.
Luffy who got owned by kaidou one attacks is somehow tanking Hakai now.
Dude I have no legit no words here.
Yes he would use Barrier Haki to block it.

Kaidou was scratchless from Luffy attacks until post 1026/1036.
Yes of course internal damage haki leaves scratches it is known.

Sure lol.
We already Saw what Zoro Ryou could do against Kaidou and Whay luffy could.
When Luffy unlocked ACoC his attacks werent shallow anymore, you seem to think that punches should do as much open damage as swords but thats just wrong lol.

Zoro AdCoC would cut even deepers and AP is stronger as well.
No way, a sword could cut when a fist cant? Tell me more bro.

How does that help lol , when Kaidou demolishing wind is cutting him , even zoro ryou would cut him , Adcoc? Koh? Lmao.
Luffy used barrier Haki to protect his hands from melting against Flaming Dragon Bagua why cant he do that against slashes?

Exactly my dude.
That's what you call Manifestation of willpower.
Manifestation of his willpower.

Crazy how you dodged my point
Does Kaido and BM have Better Haki/willpower than Mihawk has they have Better endurance ?
If they got 30 broken bones or litres of their Blood out and still willing to fight.
Sure.
:myman:

This is the same clown take in loop here.
- Kaidou and Bigmam have Durablity not Endurance.
- Oden already one shotted Kaidou.
Kaidou and bigmam Together couldn't even Pne shot Zoro with Hakai.

Durablity - the quality of being able to last a long time without becoming damaged.

Endurance - the ability to continue doing something painful or difficult for a long period of time without complaining

Even bigmam was crying to not tank any Shock wille because it crossed her durablity.
Luffy Attacks were still Shallow to Kaidou. They made Kaidou exhasuted and beat him in multiple go.
I would have called it endurance if Kaidou got up from Oden Scar right and fought instead getting one shotted.
i would have called it endurance if Bigmam fought with that broken arm and Kept Taking Shockwille instead of crying.

I hope your Pea sized brain can handle common sense lmao.

I would have called it endurance if Kaidou got up from Oden Scar right and fought instead getting one shotted.
Thats literally what he did though? He got up and closed the distance between him and Oden and Clubbed him lol. In the anime its made more clear that Kaido wasnt done.

He was seriously wounded but he wasnt one shotted like he claim, if he was then Oden wouldnt be going for a second attack on him. And I firmly believe given how fast he attacked Oden that he wouldve blocked the next attack as he was going back to his human form which is more suited for combat lol.
If they got 30 broken bones or litres of their Blood out and still willing to fight.
Sure.
So Mihawk has more endurance lol?

Yes he would use Barrier Haki to block it.
And what good would that do?

Yes of course internal damage haki leaves scratches it is known.
Internal damage doesn't even make you spit out blood from internal damage weird isn't it.

When Luffy unlocked ACoC his attacks werent shallow anymore, you seem to think that punches should do as much open damage as swords but thats just wrong lol.
Luffy unlocked AdCoC and his attack was still Shallow.
Only Post 1026 / 1036 Luffy started to magically do damage after eating food.

No way, a sword could cut when a fist cant? Tell me more bro.
Sure hear me out.
Swords > Rubber

Luffy used barrier Haki to protect his hands from melting against Flaming Dragon Bagua why cant he do that against slashes?
He tried lol. And suffered shockwave from it and was pushed back.
Bro think barrier haki can defend against anything.
Zoro slicing through luffy Barrier. If he can cut kaidou with just ryou. Luffy will die.

Manifestation of his willpower.
:sanmoji:

Thats literally what he did though? He got up and closed the distance between him and Oden and Clubbed him lol. In the anime its made more clear that Kaido wasnt done.
Kaidou was plain Knocked out my dude.
And then he got up later on and sneaked Oden.
Go to the flashback of oden boiling. Kaidou is still in bandages. He barely made that out.

So Mihawk has more endurance lol?
A fight between to Haki masters.
One with Stronger Haki wins lol.
He has will power. There's a reason why he called the strongest. Reigns above everyone.
He is the literal defination to conqueror.
I can bet it now. Both Mihawk and Zoro are capable of fighting like monsters in a condition where luffy would have already passed out.

Sure.
:myman:

This is the same clown take in loop here.
- Kaidou and Bigmam have Durablity not Endurance.
- Oden already one shotted Kaidou.
Kaidou and bigmam Together couldn't even Pne shot Zoro with Hakai.

Durablity - the quality of being able to last a long time without becoming damaged.

Endurance - the ability to continue doing something painful or difficult for a long period of time without complaining

Even bigmam was crying to not tank any Shock wille because it crossed her durablity.
Luffy Attacks were still Shallow to Kaidou. They made Kaidou exhasuted and beat him in multiple go.
i would have called it endurance if Bigmam fought with that broken arm and Kept Taking Shockwille instead of crying.

I hope your Pea sized brain can handle common sense lmao.
You are clowning yourself
Just answer does Mihawk have Better endurance than Kaido ?

And what good would that do?
Same thing it did for Zoro, help him block most of the attack.

Internal damage doesn't even make you spit out blood from internal damage weird isn't it.
Moving goal posts are we.

Luffy unlocked AdCoC and his attack was still Shallow.
Neither Kaido nor Luffy stated this.

Only Post 1026 / 1036 Luffy started to magically do damage after eating food.
Or he mastered his ACoC better.

Sure hear me out.
Swords > Rubber
Whats this about rubber we are talking about punching, Garp also didnt blow holes into Kuzan and hes way less durable then Kaido.

He tried lol. And suffered shockwave from it and was pushed back.

What the actual hell are you talking about? The point is it did protect his fist from melting.

Bro think barrier haki can defend against anything.
Yes the proof is in the panel above.

Zoro slicing through luffy Barrier. If he can cut kaidou with just ryou. Luffy will die.
I wasnt aware Kaido was defending himself with Haki, let alone barrier Haki.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Just answer does Mihawk have Better endurance than Kaido ?
Yall think you have something with that question while you don't.
Because it cannot be answered - because you cannot isolate Kaido's endurance.
It is heavily assisted by high recovery stat. And you will never know how good his endurance is alone.