General & Others Is there any better manga than One Piece?

Is there any better manga than One Piece?

• NOPE

• YES, it's... (comment pls)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Read Gosu manhwa please, it's on webtoon.
Have you read the Breaker? Is Gosu as good as the breaker?

well nothing lasts forever things could easily change by 1 chapter but anyway there something new that i am witnessing here which is that the neutrals or those who favor different charcters (like luffy for example) here are surprisingly way too high .
I see you are going all out in ZvsS 😂 I am proud of you

Hahaha I'd be willing to join for a small fee of £5 per post :wellwell:

Tbh I stopped posting in that thread cos there's too many Zoro supporters - it's basically a stomp at this point 💀 On OJ it was pro-Sanji so Zoro fans the were underdogs, and being the underdog is far more fun so might have to convert and start defending Sanji :wonderland:
Yeah, Do that, join Sanji's side 😂

Where does this come from. Im genuinely confused.:choppawhat:
See the post in ALH's meme thread where I tagged you, you will get a glimpse

Hahaha I'd be willing to join for a small fee of £5 per post :wellwell:

Tbh I stopped posting in that thread cos there's too many Zoro supporters - it's basically a stomp at this point 💀 On OJ it was pro-Sanji so Zoro fans the were underdogs, and being the underdog is far more fun so might have to convert and start defending Sanji :wonderland:
We need more Sanji fans LOL:pepehands::pepehands::pepehands:

@Nidai_Kitetsu have i ever asked you who is that on your profile ?
This is Hajime Saito, from Ruorouni Kenshin manga, you should give it a try if you havent already:
The most complete shonen battle manga that I've read was Rurouni Kenshin, much smaller scale, not the most complex piece of writing, but it didn't aim to be. The focus never got out of hand to the point where it came at the cost of the main cast, consistent from beginning to end and wrapped everything up perfectly. Rare to see a proper conclusion for any long running series.

I always hear about JoJo and how good it is but where do I even start lmao. I tried watching the one where that dude's dad died then he got adopted and turned into some kinda vampire looking ass (think it was the first one?) but I didn't like it, are any of them better or are they all about the same in terms of quality?

Also I've gotta say, Tower of God is the best thing I'm reading atm and in terms of overall quality, I would say the manwha is above even the likes of HxH's manga easily when you take into account how phenomenal the art is

which is better Ruorouni Kenshin or Vagabond ?
btw Zoro ruined Vagabond for me
Rurouni kenshin is shonen while Vagabond is seinen, so not really comparable. Vagabond is awesome, mainly I am in love with Sasaki Kojiro's early days, but this manga can also be tedious at times. Rurouni kenshin is a little light hearted, fast paced and have rich pool of characters. I will pick Rurouni Kenshin over Vagabond.

let's make sanji fandom great again !
Sure, a strong Sanji fandom will only make this forum more interesting.
Post automatically merged:

I always hear about JoJo and how good it is but where do I even start lmao. I tried watching the one where that dude's dad died then he got adopted and turned into some kinda vampire looking ass (think it was the first one?) but I didn't like it, are any of them better or are they all about the same in terms of quality?
Jojo is actually awesome. You watched the story of Jonathan Joestar.

Watch Stardust Crusadors and Diamond is unbreakable, story of Jotaro, those are just on another level. Even the opening of stardust crusadors will blow you away.

Last edited:
While the op manga has dropped in quality quite much (fishman island), became repetetive(dressrosa) and progressing at a low speed (dressrosa, wci 🤦‍♂️), for me it is the best.
Why? Because I grow up with one piece and the moments I had with it, were great. Better than with any other manga (and yes, I read QUITE A LOT) + judging based on the whole series, it is still the best.
Imo.

so i've noticed another masterpiece that i've never known before in this thread, that is rurouni kenshin. i've added it to my list, will read it right after i finished kingdom (which i'm reading atm) thanks for the recommendation!!

ps : i dont know how this thread become a sanji fans revolution thread, but keep it up guys!
-from shin fans (lmao sorry kingdom really has taken my interest atm)

so i've noticed another masterpiece that i've never known before in this thread, that is rurouni kenshin. i've added it to my list, will read it right after i finished kingdom (which i'm reading atm) thanks for the recommendation!!

ps : i dont know how this thread become a sanji fans revolution thread, but keep it up guys!
-from shin fans (lmao sorry kingdom really has taken my interest atm)
Don't worry fam. You still have time to join the Sanji Revolution Movement LOL:cheers:Kingdom and Rurouni Kenshin is very good LOL:kata: