General & Others Is this the biggest asspull in the series?

Or you misjudged Doflamingo's level.
There is are a lot of stuff showing how quickly other characters powercrept Doflamingo, like Cracker, and even more with Katakuri, in Big Mom's crew. Then Jack, then Queen and King in Kaido's crew, but in this case even in terms of bounties.

It gets even worse with Kaido's crew because you have Tobiroppos getting the best out of a stronger version of the main protagonist during specific moments.

Aaaand there is gap from losing against Doflamingo multiple times, then getting a power up to beat someone who is said to make Doflamingo look not so much impressive (like post Dressrosa Commanders), to beating someone who can put up a fight in equal terms against the guy who makes Doflamingo sweat and shit his pants just at thinking about him (im talking about Big Mom vs Kaido and the way Big Mom is told to be comparable to him). We]hether you like it or not, thats what Oda tried to portray even if superficially

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
There is are a lot of stuff showing how quickly other characters powercrept Doflamingo, like Cracker, and even more with Katakuri, in Big Mom's crew. Then Jack, then Queen and King in Kaido's crew, but in this case even in terms of bounties.

It gets even worse with Kaido's crew because you have Tobiroppos getting the best out of a stronger version of the main protagonist during specific moments.

Aaaand there is gap from losing against Doflamingo multiple times, then getting a power up to beat someone who is said to make Doflamingo look not so much impressive (like Commanders), to beating someone who can put up a fight in equal terms against the guy who makes Doflamingo sweat and shit his pants just at thinking about him (im talking about Big Mom vs Kaido and the way Big Mom is told to be comparable to him). Like it or not, thats what Oda wants to portray
Doflamingo fought Luffy and Law and defeated both of them in gauntlet format. Took Law's best attack and an entire round of G4 with his guts on life support.

Doflamingo could easily be upper echelon of commanders without any inconsistencies thanks to circumstances.

Aaaand there is gap from losing against Doflamingo multiple times, then getting a power up to beat someone who is said to make Doflamingo look not so much impressive (like post Dressrosa Commanders), to beating someone who can put up a fight in equal terms against the guy who makes Doflamingo sweat and shit his pants just at thinking about him (im talking about Big Mom vs Kaido and the way Big Mom is told to be comparable to him). We]hether you like it or not, thats what Oda tried to portray even if superficially
Dressrosa Sanjino wouldn’t have been negged by Cracker (or Queen at that) the way Doffy and Vergo negged him
:sanmoji:

ZenZu

Ok i take it back its wank
:willight:
If you need to know how strong Doffy is, just look at his underling Vergo, who would mollywhop veterans and flying 6 based on portrayal and feats.

How then can Doffy be any less than in the upper tier of commanders? It just doesn't make sense when he has 2 underlings capable of taking on Warlords themselves.

Nor Dressrossa Luffy.
Luffy literally lost to Doflamingo in 30mn when the latter was at his weakest form.
yes
Post automatically merged:

If you need to know how strong Doffy is, just look at his underling Vergo, who would mollywhop veterans and flying 6 based on portrayal and feats.

How then can Doffy be any less than in the upper tier of commanders? It just doesn't make sense when he has 2 underlings capable of taking on Warlords themselves.
Jacks level take it or leave it :willight:
I posted that because I knew it'd lead to a discussion where he says this

I've been dealing with Doffy wankers for a while now. I know them like the back of my hand.
I was not familiar with his game

God this Doffy stuff is always so damn cancerous. But nonetheless, as I've said countless times before, if he's above people like Cracker then why has he never hurt Boundman like Cracker did?
Cracker nearly took Luffy's arm off. What has Doffy done that's even half as good as that??

Doflamingo fought Luffy and Law and defeated both of them in gauntlet format. Took Law's best attack and an entire round of G4 with his guts on life support.

Doflamingo could easily be upper echelon of commanders without any inconsistencies thanks to circumstances.
This didn't happened to Luffy at any time.

Everytime Luffy had the opportunity to fight Doflamingo and get used to his abilities, he did better than previous times, until a point where they were fighting in equal terms up until Gear 4 started completely overwhelming almost everything Doflamingo pulled up against him.

But with Law, nope, he didn't, blud kept losing the fights until being called weaker, despite being someone who was hinted to know about Doflamingo so damn well, then being stated to have no chance and losing an arm, almost dying in the process.

In the way of giving Luffy the protagonism against Doflamingo (someone who has everything to do with Law's character arc), Oda made Law look like shit and simply a weaker than Mingo everytime they had a 1vs1.

This could've been solved with Law simply letting Luffy take the fight, by Oda making Law get busy with something just as important to him. But its goofy, Oda drives the whole plot to wank him, despite who's the character involved, right? It's Nika Piece now, Luffy = Messiah.

Then Law wents from that to fighting Younkous, who should be top tiers, and being crucial to beat one them. It's bad

Last edited:

ZenZu

yes

Jacks level take it or leave it :willight:

I was not familiar with his game
Nah with the new Warlord gas, and how Jimbei low-mid diffed the strongest flying 6, Jimbei is within reach of Jack, let alone Doffy. Doffy was always portrayed as upper tier of Warlords above Jimbei.

There's no point running from this, at this point anyone not putting Doffy at YC1 is being generous, so I'm being very conservative simply calling him upper echelon.

All you have to do to make sense of it is to contextualize what went on during Dressrosa and you're good to go. There's no holes or retcon needed 👍

This didn't happened to Luffy at any time.

Everytime Luffy had the opportunity to fight Doflamingo and get used to his abilities, he did better than previous times, until a point where they were fighting in equal terms up until Gear 4 started overwhelming almost everything Doflamingo pulled up against him.

But with Law, nope, he didn't, blud kept losing the fights until being called weaker, despite being someone who was hinted to know about Doflamingo so damn well, then being stated to have no chance and losing an arm, almost dying in the process.

In the way of giving Luffy the protagonism against Doflamingo (someone who has everything to do with Law's character arc), he made Law look like shit and simply weaker than Mingo everytime they had a 1vs1.

This could've been solved with Law simply letting Luffy take the fight, by Oda making Law get busy with something just as important to him. But its goofy, Oda drives the whole plot to wank him, right? It's Nika Piece now, Luffy = Messiah
Luffy never fought Doffy in 2v1, G2/3 was fodder to Doffy even AFTER GK.

Nah with the new Warlord gas, and how Jimbei low-mid diffed the strongest flying 6, Jimbei is within reach of Jack, let alone Doffy. Doffy was always portrayed as upper tier of Warlords above Jimbei.

There's no point running from this, at this point anyone not putting Doffy at YC1 is being generous, so I'm being very conservative simply calling him upper echelon.

All you have to do to make sense of it is to contextualize what went on during Dressrosa and you're good to go. There's no holes or retcon needed 👍

Luffy never fought Doffy in 2v1, G2/3 was fodder to Doffy even AFTER GK.
....or I could read the story
Kaido sent jack to SAVE doffy
Calling him jack level is an actual upgrade on my part

ZenZu

....or I could read the story
Kaido sent jack to SAVE doffy
Calling him jack level is an actual upgrade on my part
Or you can read the story and see Jimbei could probably beat Jack, but at the very least give him extreme diff.

Or you can read the story and see Jimbei could probably beat Jack, but at the very least give him extreme diff.
Im sorry but narrative supersedes for me panel scaling or what feat is more impressive to people here.
This is not even something against you order specifically for doffy, that's just how I read the story, I even stated it last page:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...spull-in-the-series.58232/page-2#post-5498428
Kaido sent King to fend off Meme and her crew (it worked)
Does that mean King > Meme pirates? (not that I have a problem with that)
For those, yeah absolutely
Like you said, it worked

ZenZu