General & Others Is this the biggest asspull in the series?

Im sorry but narrative supersedes for me panel scaling or what feat is more impressive to people here.
This is not even something against you order specifically for doffy, that's just how I read the story, I even stated it last page:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...spull-in-the-series.58232/page-2#post-5498428

For those, yeah absolutely
Like you said, it worked
Ah, sorry bro, but according to the new Warlord Gas and the new bounties, Moria solos Queen in a 1v1!

They'll yell at you when you say he's Jack level and then seriously compare him to the guy that did this:
Like I said I made that jack comparison not out of nowhere or to meme, it clearly the closets upscale he was implied the last time we seen him
Also the guy in spandex with his fail hybrid form is also overwanked here but that's another topic:willight:

If you value narrative, then you should understand where Warlords rank in the grand scheme of things, especially post Wano.
I do, and that's why I also said I expect some giga croco wankin the future!:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...spull-in-the-series.58232/page-2#post-5498435
Obviously also applies to Doffy if he becomes an active player.
This has nothing to do with discussing the Doffy in the point of time we were discussing tho, and I stand by what I said

If you wanna do that then Doflamingo had an Admiral, Zoro and the entire island at his mercy with birdcage.
Let's be real for a second, do you seriously think Issho, who literally has a god damned supreme grade blade, couldn't have torn through that cage like actual butter if he wanted to?
Same for Zoro. I can't imagine Doffy's strings being tougher than Pica with full body Haki

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Like I said I made that jack comparison not out of nowhere or to meme, it clearly the closets upscale he was implied the last time we seen him
Also the guy in spandex with his fail hybrid form is also overwanked here but that's another topic:willight:

I do, and that's why I also said I expect some giga croco wankin the future!:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...spull-in-the-series.58232/page-2#post-5498435
Obviously also applies to Doffy if he becomes an active player.
This has nothing to do with discussing the Doffy in the point of time we were discussing tho, and I stand by what I said
Yea that's my point no retcon required because the Doffy in the point of time we are discussing was in a very situational fight, and he still came out ontop.

All Oda would need to do is come out and say GK fucked him up pretty bad and call it a day, and it would be legit. Since he defeated Luffy even after taking something that could kill him.

Yea that's my point no retcon required because the Doffy in the point of time we are discussing was in a very situational fight, and he still came out ontop.

All Oda would need to do is come out and say GK fucked him up pretty bad and call it a day, and it would be legit. Since he defeated Luffy even after taking something that could kill him.
Yeah but your point is not really needed tho, people get stronger (or in rare cases, weaker) in one piece all the time.
There is no reason to jump for doffy through hoops that makes him "retcon free", oda doesn't care and never cared, I also laid that out in my previous posts. I rather take at face value what we gotten and that is Jack level tops in my books.

Let's be real for a second, do you seriously think Issho, who literally has a god damned supreme grade blade, couldn't have torn through that cage like actual butter if he wanted to?
Same for Zoro. I can't imagine Doffy's strings being tougher than Pica with full body Haki
I mean its unfair to make the distinction
If you apply the "doesn't count because plot" tax on birdcage you would also need to apply this on to his abilities, like parasite
You COULD make a point for fuji to actually sandbagging with his characterization of the whole arc doing that but the rest were clearly trying there best, zoro too, taking into account it was after battle and there were at least some level of exhausted

Parasite and Birdcage are some of the most bullshit abilities in the whole manga :kobeha:

Yeah but your point is not really needed tho, people get stronger (or in rare cases, weaker) in one piece all the time.
There is no reason to jump for doffy through hoops that makes him "retcon free", oda doesn't care and never cared, I also laid that out in my previous posts. I rather take at face value what we gotten and that is Jack level tops in my books.

If you apply the "doesn't count because plot" tax on birdcage you would also need to apply this on to his abilities, like parasite
You COULD make a point for fuji to actually sandbagging with his characterization of the whole arc doing that but the rest were clearly trying there best, zoro too, taking into account it was after battle and there were at least some level of exhausted

Parasite and Birdcage are some of the most bullshit abilities in the whole manga :kobeha:
You know that Fuji wasn’t allowed to fight back right?
^
But also, yeah, it was plot. Luffy could break his strings easily but Zoro and the Scabbards couldn't? What kind of bs is that lmao

ZenZu

Kuzan and Issho lowkey gave Doffy the respect of someone who is a threat, whereas they see King as fertilizer. Rag on his feats but if there's 2 things Doffy's got on his side it's narrative and portayal 🤷‍♂️

If you're someone who values those, then he has no business being placed below Jack.

Dressrosa Sanjino wouldn’t have been negged by Cracker (or Queen at that) the way Doffy and Vergo negged him
:sanmoji:
There is an obvious difference between losing an skirmish to having literally every knowledge about your opponent, having multiple chances to fight him and beat him, and even then miserably losing at the end.

-Sanji didn't lost against Vergo, he got hurt in a clash, he still put up a fight prior and post that happened, then they had to leave the area to do other stuff.

-Sanji lost against Doflamingo due to a hax who could get the best out of everyone back in the day, as it actually did. Still, its a loss, but not a veredict of complete inferiority at every scenario you could try to picture of them fighting.

Meanwhile, unfortunately, Oda made us sure that Law didn't had a chance to beat Doflamingo, he made Doflamingo look at Law and say "Bro, look at you, you're doing your best but you simply can't beat me at all, give up! (while being missed an arm)"

With Sanji he simply made Doflamingo call him a strong guy, despite getting the best out of him in their first clash ever very early in the arc. With Luffy, he simply kept fighting Mingo until they were evenly matched at some point, despite Luffy not doing so well many other times before that.

There is honestly no comparison between these.

And as i said before, Sanji beat Queen, he didn't fought 2 top tiers like they were Tobiroppos, and proceeded to beat one of them and achieve a 3 Bi bounty post getting shat on by Doflamingo in all the possible ways lol
:willight:

There is an obvious difference between losing an skirmish to having literally every knowledge about your opponent, having multiple chances to fight him and beat him, and even then miserably losing at the end.

-Sanji didn't lost against Vergo, he got hurt in a clash, he still put up prior and post that, then they had to leave the area to do other stuff.

-Sanji lost against Doflamingo due to a hax who could get the best out of everyone back in the day, as it actually did. Still, its a loss, but not a veredict of complete inferiority at every scenario you can try to picture of them fighting.

Oda made us sure that Law didn't had a chance to beat Doflamingo, he made Doflamingo look at Law and say "Bro, look at you, you're doing your best but you simply can't beat me, give up! (while being missed an arm)"

With Sanji he simply made Doflamingo call him a strong guy, despite getting the best out of him in their first clash ever very early in the arc. With Luffy, he simply kept fighting Mingo until they were evenly matched at some point, despite Luffy not doing well many other times before that.

There is honestly no comparison between these.

And as i said before, Sanji beat Queen, he didn't fought 2 top tiers like they were Tobiroppos, and proceeded to beat one of them and achieve a 3 Bi bounty post getting shat on by Doflamingo in all the possible ways lol
:willight:
As much as I dislike Vergo (he's just not that good imo) you gotta admit he does beat PH Sanji
Now stuff like him beating the Tobiroppo is retarded, obviously enough, but I can see him beating PH Sanji.

ZenZu

Even more reason for you to understand Oda intended him to be above Jack then. Regardless of how you perceive things, if Oda brings him back ala Croc in MF it just meant that's where he always belonged.

It's funny that his wankers would rather just straight up deny retcons and power creeps exist instead of admitting that it's possible Oda would retcon Doffy's strength for the sake of it
Keep in mind it's the same author who made Croc go from getting fucked up by pre ts Luffy to clashing with Doflamingo in Marineford
But rather than them admitting retcons exist they'd probably say some shit like "Okay? Just means Croc <= Pre ts Luffy ~ base Doflamingo" or something

^
But also, yeah, it was plot. Luffy could break his strings easily but Zoro and the Scabbards couldn't? What kind of bs is that lmao
I mean you earlier scaled also sanji who also was a parasite victim, I ain't hearing the plot excuses there from the usual suspects here :willight:
But yes the whole dressrosa arc is weird, there is a reason these memes exist for almost 10 years now

Post automatically merged:

Even more reason for you to understand Oda intended him to be above Jack then. Regardless of how you perceive things, if Oda brings him back ala Croc in MF it just meant that's where he always belonged.
You are free to feel that way, I see it differently.

I mean you earlier scaled also sanji who also was a parasite victim, I ain't hearing the plot excuses there from the usual suspects here :willight:
But yes the whole dressrosa arc is weird, there is a reason these memes exist for almost 10 years now
Doffy fans explaining how he has a move that a top tier with a supreme grade blade couldn't stop but was still afraid of another top tier to the point of sweating immensely: