Fanclub Islam Group

K

Kaido D. Stronger

I asked my cousin who went on a trip there and he said: And the Islamic Republic still has, in addition, a city that finds itself a small piece of Brazil in Iran. It is an urban center called Abadan, whose population simply loves the Brazilian soccer team and, consequently, the green and yellow nation. The local football team has a uniform similar to that of the Canary Islands, and there are reports that the city suffered a long suffering after the 7-1 against Germany. I didn't have the opportunity to go to Abadan (which is more than 660 km from Isfahan), but many Iranians told me that, as a Brazilian, I would be very well received there ....
I also asked what they thought of kaido, my cousin said that when he mentioned the name KAIDO there, people automatically shouted STRONGER.:endthis:

Doesn’t effect me if religion is wrong eternal slumber after my death if right eternal paradise and pleasure after my death search up Pascals wager
Even though I love this

I think our Imans needs to be 100% intact. And believe in the Oneness of Allah.
Post automatically merged:

Lets not start this here please. Lets make this peaceful
Post automatically merged:

I asked my cousin who went on a trip there and he said: And the Islamic Republic still has, in addition, a city that finds itself a small piece of Brazil in Iran. It is an urban center called Abadan, whose population simply loves the Brazilian soccer team and, consequently, the green and yellow nation. The local football team has a uniform similar to that of the Canary Islands, and there are reports that the city suffered a long suffering after the 7-1 against Germany. I didn't have the opportunity to go to Abadan (which is more than 660 km from Isfahan), but many Iranians told me that, as a Brazilian, I would be very well received there ....
I also asked what they thought of kaido, my cousin said that when he mentioned the name KAIDO there, people automatically shouted STRONGER.:endthis:
I-

Erm.....ok.:usoprice:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Doesn’t effect me if religion is wrong eternal slumber after my death if right eternal paradise and pleasure after my death search up Pascals wager
Imo, It is a product of human psychology, we cant accept death so we wanna tuck ourselves in and convince that it isnt over.
The thing people call religion had been around for a long, long time and served different purposes but the inability to make peace with death seems to be common to all its shapes and forms since most people fear death regardless of the era.

Hypothetically.....if that was true.... we wouldnt be at lost at all. If their is no afterlife, we will get the same nothingness as everyone else.
However, in truth....their is an afterlife. Now imagine doing wrong against Allah ( God ). What then ?
Either way....I 100% believe in the afterlife. No way am I believing I came from monkeys and germs.
I love that you think one is hypothetical while the other is true, lol...
It is not about being lost or not. Do you think a bird that dies is lost? Or a dog?
Same nothingness as everyone else in case religion is wrong but eternal glory if religion is right and the nothingness will belong only to the unworthy ones? Why are you so sure that there is afterlife when one cannot possibly be sure about it?

People have been doing wrong against all kinds of gods you can come up with... What then? Nothing... Doesnt your god love you and is forgiving if you repent? Dont get me wrong, you can believe in whatever superstition you prefer but the story you hear when you were like 5 years old should be examined thoroughly once you get older and can ask the right questions.
The thing called "god" has been a tool used by humans for all kinds of purposes and one of the most common usages is to describe the unknown, whatever we didnt have an answer for, we turned to "it's god's will" or "god works in miraculous ways"...
There has been more bloodshed in the name of god than for any other reason, seems like people never really cased about doing wrong against god...

Maybe you dont want to discuss this in this topic and if so, fair enough.

Imo, It is a product of human psychology, we cant accept death so we wanna tuck ourselves in and convince that it isnt over.
The thing people call religion had been around for a long, long time and served different purposes but the inability to make peace with death seems to be common to all its shapes and forms since most people fear death regardless of the era.

It is not about being lost or not. Do you think a bird that dies is lost? Or a dog?
Same nothingness as everyone else in case religion is wrong but eternal glory if religion is right and the nothingness will belong only to the unworthy ones? Why are you so sure that there is afterlife when one cannot possibly be sure about it?

People have been doing wrong against all kinds of gods you can come up with... What then? Nothing... Doesnt your god love you and is forgiving if you repent? Dont get me wrong, you can believe in whatever superstition you prefer but the story you hear when you were like 5 years old should be examined thoroughly once you get older and can ask the right questions.
The thing called "god" has been a tool used by humans for all kinds of purposes and one of the most common usages is to describe the unknown, whatever we didnt have an answer for, we turned to "it's god's will" or "god works in miraculous ways"...
There has been more bloodshed in the name of god than for any other reason, seems like people never really cased about doing wrong against god...

How does morality exist without God (Not trying to be rude or start a debate just interested in your thoughts on Godless morality)

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Because without God there is no objective basis for morality, you can have your own personal code but what ultimately determines right or wrong is the supreme being
Without god there is no objective basis for morality? Says religion created by humans who didnt have answers for basically anything...
Every person determined right or wrong based on their own experiences, you would be surprised how much that can differ.

Which god the right one? Egyptian, Nordic, Greek, Roman, Jewish, Christian, Islamic? If all are right, all are wrong. If one is right, all others are wrong. Why have they founded thousands of years ago when nothing could be proven wrong? Have you noticed the pattern that further in the past we go, the more powerful and vengeful the gods were? Have you ever asked yourself why that is so?

I was being hypothetical because I dont believe in what you believe. Thus I had to say Hypothetically.

Birds and animals in general have no free will. They act on instincts. They will not be reward nor punished.

We are sure about it because we have many proofs. Not only that....but look around yourself. You seriously believe this world poofed outta nowhere. How amazingly this world is created....you believe it had no creator ?

Firstly....all kinds of Gods doesnt apply to us. We dont believe in all kinds of Gods. Since those made up Gods would have attributes that are not of the One God....Allah ( SWT). People creating a God, worshipping them and causing atrocities in their name....is something we also condemn. As we are not allowed to associate partners with God.

So the Quran, Islam and its way of life is all something a 5 year old wpuld believe ? Yet it harbours nearly 2 billion believers ? Alright....

Again I do agree that God has been used for to carry out many attrocities. But again you firstly mistake all fictional Gods and compare them to the real one. And you also group all people who believe in the true God.

Yes ISIS believe in Allah....and they commit attrocites in Allah's name. However Islam as a whole....condemns them just as much.

This is the first religious thread I've seen on WG. I come from a Christian family but I am myself an atheist. I just can't take religions seriously; not when in most cases Religious 'beliefs' are driven by straight fear, i.e. "If you don't believe in God you will burn in hell for all of eternity". So much for God loves everyone, sounds like tyranny to me lmao

This is the first religious thread I've seen on WG. I come from a Christian family but I am myself an atheist. I just can't take religions seriously; not when in most cases Religious 'beliefs' are driven by straight fear, i.e. "If you don't believe in God you will burn in hell for all of eternity". So much for God loves everyone, sounds like tyranny to me lmao
I mean the whole notion of God loves everyone...is incorrect. God doesnt love evil people or the wrongdoers. Why should he ?

Why should he love people who hurt his creations, and cause destruction in his world. This also applies to the people who saw the signs....and ignored them. Why should God love people who openly ignored his signs and proofs.

Anyways there are different punishments and rewards for different people. Not beleving in Allah isnt a one ticket to Hell....because circumstances also exist.

At the end of the day, we cant say for sure who is going to Paradise and Hell. Thats why its forbidden for us to talk about such things. Only Allah knows.

Without god there is no objective for morality? Says religion created by humans who didnt have answers for basically anything...
Every person determined right or wrong based on their own experiences, you would be surprised how much that can differ.

Which god the right one? Egyptian, Nordic, Greek, Roman, Jewish, Christian, Islamic? If all are right, all are wrong. If one is right, all others are wrong. Why have they founded thousands of years ago when nothing could be proved wrong? Have you noticed the pattern that further in the past we go, the more powerful and vengeful the gods were? Have you ever asked yourself why that is so?
So Murder is Ok since morality is subjective this is why I said there is no Objective source for morality other than God because if Morality is Subjective things like murder and rape aren’t objectively wrong.

But God doesn’t love everyone why would God love Rapists and the like. Allah says in the Quran
إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَوَكِّلِينَ​
Verily, Allah loves those who rely upon Him.​
Surah Ali Imran 3:159​
And Allah said:

فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ​
Verily, Allah loves the Godfearing.​
Surah Ali Imran 3:76​
And Allah said:

وَأَحْسِنُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ​
Behave well. Verily, Allah loves those who are good.​
Surah Al-Baqarah 2:195​
But he also says
وَاللَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُفْسِدِينَ​
Allah does not love those who spread corruption.​
Surah Al-Maidah 5:64​
And Allah said:

إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ​
Verily, Allah does not love the transgressors.​
Surah Al-Baqarah 2:190​
And Allah said:

وَاللَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ الظَّالِمِينَ​
Allah does not love the oppressors.​
Surah Ali Imran 3:140​

AL sama

Red Haired
All Abrahamic religions ( Judaism, Christianity and Islam) have at one point been....well....been Islam. Of course at the time they might have had a different name....but they followed the same ideas, teachings and principles. Which was to confirm the oneness of Allah and submit to Allah in this life so you may have his mercy. Allah means God btw. And Islam means Submission. So basically Submission to the One God.

Prophet Musa (Moses) brought down the Taurat (Torah)
Prophet Isa ( Jesus) brought down the Injeel (Gospel)
Prophet Muhammad brought down the Quran

The Taurat ( Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) have been heavily corrupted, not only that but have been added to. Creating the Tanakh and Bible respectively. However we are told to believe in the existence of the Taurat and Injeel. We are told they are corrupted and to not follow it. Only the Quran...which is the last word Allah. Which will remain unchanged. And humanity will not have the way and change it.
also as far as I know Quran is the complete version