Fanclub Islam Group

This place will be amazing because i never learn islam in "english term" but always in my language.

And im sorry i have to ask this, why am i noticing there is mention of "Allah" in bible or something like that?
If we can make historically any sense, the word "Allah" as a spoken and written word is +1400 something years old. That's the age of the religion of Islam as well. As for the Bible, it won't make sense for the word, Allah appeared first on Bible. We're talking about "Accuracy of History" here, because Christianity and Judaism are older than Islam.

This place will be amazing because i never learn islam in "english term" but always in my language.

And im sorry i have to ask this, why am i noticing there is mention of "Allah" in bible or something like that?
All Abrahamic religions ( Judaism, Christianity and Islam) have at one point been....well....been Islam. Of course at the time they might have had a different name....but they followed the same ideas, teachings and principles. Which was to confirm the oneness of Allah and submit to Allah in this life so you may have his mercy. Allah means God btw. And Islam means Submission. So basically Submission to the One God.

Prophet Musa (Moses) brought down the Taurat (Torah)
Prophet Isa ( Jesus) brought down the Injeel (Gospel)
Prophet Muhammad brought down the Quran

The Taurat ( Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) have been heavily corrupted, not only that but have been added to. Creating the Tanakh and Bible respectively. However we are told to believe in the existence of the Taurat and Injeel. We are told they are corrupted and to not follow it. Only the Quran...which is the last word Allah. Which will remain unchanged. And humanity will not have the way and change it.

Ah and i keep forgetting, what is the difference between Christ and Catholic?? @Zoro D Goat
Catholicism is the largest denomination of Christianity. All Catholics are Christians, but not all Christians are Catholics. A Christian refers to a follower of Jesus Christ who may be a Catholic, Protestant, Gnostic, Mormon, Evangelical, Anglican or Orthodox, or follower of another branch of the religion.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
If we can make historically any sense, the word "Allah" as a spoken and written word is +1400 something years old. That's the age of the religion of Islam as well. As for the Bible, it won't make sense for the word, Allah appeared first on Bible. We're talking about "Accuracy of History" here, because Christianity and Judaism are older than Islam.
All Abrahamic religions ( Judaism, Christianity and Islam) have at one point been....well....been Islam. Of course at the time they might have had a different name....but they followed the same ideas, teachings and principles. Which was to confirm the oneness of Allah and submit to Allah in this life so you may have his mercy. Allah means God btw. And Islam means Submission. So basically Submission to the One God.

Prophet Musa (Moses) brought down the Taurat (Torah)
Prophet Isa ( Jesus) brought down the Injeel (Gospel)
Prophet Muhammad brought down the Quran

The Taurat ( Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) have been heavily corrupted, not only that but have been added to. Creating the Tanakh and Bible respectively. However we are told to believe in the existence of the Taurat and Injeel. We are told they are corrupted and to not follow it. Only the Quran...which is the last word Allah. Which will remain unchanged. And humanity will not have the way and change it.
Catholicism is the largest denomination of Christianity. All Catholics are Christians, but not all Christians are Catholics. A Christian refers to a follower of Jesus Christ who may be a Catholic, Protestant, Gnostic, Mormon, Evangelical, Anglican or Orthodox, or follower of another branch of the religion.
Thanks for your explanation senpai. 😇

Here is one of my favorite Hadiths
Abu Huraira reported: A man asked the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, “Who is most deserving of my good company?” The Prophet said, “Your mother.” The man asked, “Then who?” The Prophet said “Your mother.” The man asked again, “Then who?” The Prophet said, “Your mother.” The man asked again, “Then who?” The Prophet said, “Your father.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5626, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2548

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ جَاءَ رَجُلٌ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَقَالَ مَنْ أَحَقُّ النَّاسِ بِحُسْنِ صَحَابَتِي قَالَ أُمُّكَ قَالَ ثُمَّ مَنْ قَالَ ثُمَّ أُمُّكَ قَالَ ثُمَّ مَنْ قَالَ ثُمَّ أُمُّكَ قَالَ ثُمَّ مَنْ قَالَ ثُمَّ أَبُوكَ

5626 صحيح البخاري كتاب الأدب باب من أحق الناس بحسن الصحبة

2548 صحيح مسلم كتاب البر والص

Here is one of my favorite Hadiths
Abu Huraira reported: A man asked the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, “Who is most deserving of my good company?” The Prophet said, “Your mother.” The man asked, “Then who?” The Prophet said “Your mother.” The man asked again, “Then who?” The Prophet said, “Your mother.” The man asked again, “Then who?” The Prophet said, “Your father.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5626, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2548

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ جَاءَ رَجُلٌ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَقَالَ مَنْ أَحَقُّ النَّاسِ بِحُسْنِ صَحَابَتِي قَالَ أُمُّكَ قَالَ ثُمَّ مَنْ قَالَ ثُمَّ أُمُّكَ قَالَ ثُمَّ مَنْ قَالَ ثُمَّ أُمُّكَ قَالَ ثُمَّ مَنْ قَالَ ثُمَّ أَبُوكَ

5626 صحيح البخاري كتاب الأدب باب من أحق الناس بحسن الصحبة

2548 صحيح مسلم كتاب البر والص
Yes Jannah is under the feet of our mother. After Allah and our Messenger....the most important person is our mother.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
And i have question again (lol)

Why am i often experienced when we doing a friday prayers an imam doing a "long letter surah" or something like that. (Except Al-Ghashiyah and Al-A'la)

Sorry my english is so bad when it comes to this, because i never learn islam in english terms 🤧

Yes Jannah is under the feet of our mother. After Allah and our Messenger....the most important person is our mother.
This one isn’t a direct quote the Prophetﷺ but of his close companion and friend Abdullah ibn mas’ud (May Allah by pleased with him)
Zirr ibn Hubaysh reported: A man came to Ibn Mas’ud, may Allah be pleased with him, and he said, “O Abu Abdur Rahman, which degree of Islam is best?” Ibn Mas’ud said, “Prayer.” The man said, “Then what?” Ibn Mas’ud said, “Charity.” The man said, “Then what?” Ibn Mas’ud said, “Righteousness to parents.”

Source: al-Mu’jam al-Kabīr 9824

Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Al-Albani

عَنْ زِرِّ بْنِ حُبَيْشٍ قَالَ جَاءَ رَجُلٌ إلى ابْن مَسْعُودٍ رضي الله عنه فَقَالَ يَا أَبَا عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ أَيُّ دَرَجَاتِ الْإِسْلَامِ أَفْضَلُ قَالَ الصَّلَاةُ قَالَ ثُمَّ أَيٌّ قَالَ الزَّكَاةُ قَالَ ثُمَّ أَيٌّ قَالَ بِرُّ الْوَالِدَيْنِ

9824 المعجم الأوسط للطبراني

753 المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث حسن في صحيح الترغيب

Why am i often experienced when we doing a friday prayers an imam doing a "long letter surah" or something like that. (Except Al-Ghashiyah and Al-A'la)

Sorry my english is so bad when it comes to this, because i never learn islam in english terms 🤧
Im not sure. I dont think its a requirement. Maybe just the preference of the Imam.

Again im not sure tho.

I think it’s just a preference of the Imam the only Surah necessary in Salat is Surat Fatiha; In fact you don’t even need to recite a second Surah after Fatiha although it is Sunnah and preferred
Post automatically merged:

Doesn’t effect me if religion is wrong eternal slumber after my death if right eternal paradise and pleasure after my death search up Pascals wager

Hypothetically.....if that was true.... we wouldnt be at lost at all. If their is no afterlife, we will get the same nothingness as everyone else.

However, in truth....their is an afterlife. Now imagine doing wrong against Allah ( God ). What then ? Why put yourself in such danger.

Either way....I 100% believe in the afterlife. No way am I believing I came from monkeys and germs.