Fanclub Islam Group

@Chrono
not muslim so it might not be my place but a group pm would cater to your purposes than a thread.
you are more likely to find yourself in a constant loop of arguing about different beliefs in here or the validity of that belief than actually getting folks to learn more about it here.
Those who wish to learn can come here and ask to be added to the pm.

food for thought.
Post automatically merged:

am sure @AL sama can handle the great responsibility of deleting a lot of post tho
:catpole:

@Chrono
not muslim so it might not be my place but a group pm would cater to your purposes than a thread.
you are more likely to find yourself in a constant loop of arguing about different beliefs in here or the validity of that belief than actually getting folks to learn more about it here.
Those who wish to learn can come here and ask to be added to the pm.

food for thought.

am sure @AL sama can handle the great responsibility of deleting a lot of post tho
:catpole:
How would they know of the PM....without this thread existing ? Why would this thread exist if no one writes anything in it ?:sanmoji:

How would they know of the PM....without this thread existing ? Why would this thread exist if no one writes anything in it ?:sanmoji:
"Those who wish to learn can come here and ask to be added to the pm."
:sanmoji:
thread exist to advertise I guess. debates here may be more toxic than the politics thread
just a word of caution I guess.

:catpole::yearight:

"Those who wish to learn can come here and ask to be added to the pm."
:sanmoji:
thread exist to advertise I guess. debates here may be more toxic than the politics thread
just a word of caution I guess.

:catpole::yearight:
I mean now theres another thread to debate religion. So hopefully everyone goes there to debate. This thread will only be for Islamic matters.

Quranic quote of the day:-
يٰٓاَيُّهَا الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوا اسۡتَعِيۡنُوۡا بِالصَّبۡرِ وَالصَّلٰوةِ ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ مَعَ الصّٰبِرِيۡنَ‏
Title: The Cow
Chapter: 2
Verse: 153
“O you who believe, seek help through patience and prayer. Surely, Allah is with those who are patient.”

If we can make historically any sense, the word "Allah" as a spoken and written word is +1400 something years old. That's the age of the religion of Islam as well. As for the Bible, it won't make sense for the word, Allah appeared first on Bible. We're talking about "Accuracy of History" here, because Christianity and Judaism are older than Islam.
This needs paragraphs to explain but long story short, the word "Allah" which is the literal name of almighty God existed from the time of Abraham pbuh and Moses, Jesus and Mohammed peace and blessing be upon them all simply because they all spoke languages from the same semitic roots and their holy books were in those languages (Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic)
You will be amazed at how close these languages are because they all derived from the same root

Interestingly enough "Allah" is also used by Arab Jews and Christians till today as well

This needs paragraphs to explain but long story short, the word "Allah" which is the literal name of almighty God existed from the time of Abraham pbuh and Moses, Jesus and Mohammed peace and blessing be upon them all simply because they all spoke languages from the same semitic roots and their holy books were in those languages (Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic)
You will be amazed at how close these languages are because they all derived from the same root

Interestingly enough "Allah" is also used by Arab Jews and Christians till today as well
Allah means God. And all the Main Prophets were all from the middle east

Ibrahim/ Abraham - Iraq or Syria from the place of Haran. Went to Saudi Arabia to build the Kaaba and then to Palestine

Musa/Moses - Egypt

Isa/Jesus - Palestine

Muhammad - Saudi Arabia

Itd make sense if they all had the same name for God since they all come from around the same area.

According to the Quran, Allah first created the earth, then looked up to the sky to create the rest of the universe; sun, moon and stars. While he placed the stars in the nearest heaven, beneath sun and moon. And it took him twice as long to create the earth as compared to the rest of the universe.

Intellectually honest muslims would acknowledge that religion as man made based on this fact alone.

:catsure:
Lol now that a heinous LIE
The Quran says:
"And have not the ones who disbelieved seen that the heavens and the earth were an integrated (mass), then We unseamed them, and of water We have made every living thing? Would they then not believe?" Al-anbiya verse 30

This basically describes the Big bang
Now remind me what did scientists say about the the origin of Life? That it's all from water (oceans) not to mention how basically all living things consist majorly of water

Also I think you are mixing the Quran with bible

Okay
didn't expect to contribute in this thread or to argue in it lol
Its should be only exclusive to talking about Islam peacefully (no offense to other faiths believes)

Allah means God. And all the Main Prophets were all from the middle east

Ibrahim/ Abraham - Iraq or Syria from the place of Haran. Went to Saudi Arabia to build the Kaaba and then to Palestine

Musa/Moses - Egypt

Isa/Jesus - Palestine

Muhammad - Saudi Arabia

Itd make sense if they all had the same name for God since they all come from around the same area.
Yes! Exactly all those prophets are middle eastern

But forgive me (and no offense to any Saudi brothers here I love you all) I get a little offended when Someone says our prophet is from SaUdI ArAbIa
Saudi Arabia was only a 100-200 years old country named after one family who acquired rule by force (well same as many nations at that era)

So accurately we should say he's from the Arabian peninsula

Yes! Exactly all those prophets are middle eastern

But forgive me (and no offense to any Saudi brothers here I love you all) I get a little offended when Someone says our prophet is from SaUdI ArAbIa
Saudi Arabia was only a 100-200 years old country named after one family who acquired rule by force (well same as many nations at that era)

So accurately we should say he's from the Arabian peninsula
Oh ok. That seems to make more sense.

Great :cheers:

Then I guess my favourite prophet story is Muhammad pbuh then Yusuf (Joseph) pbuh

He went from being thrown into a well and sold as slave into ruling Egypt! And most importantly forgiving his brothers
The beauty of how this story was told in the Quran how it started with Yusuf telling his father a dream he saw, and ended with an interpretation of that dream :amazing:
So beautiful

Great :cheers:

Then I guess my favourite prophet story is Muhammad pbuh then Yusuf (Joseph) pbuh

He went from being thrown into a well and sold as slave into ruling Egypt! And most importantly forgiving his brothers
The beauty of how this story was told in the Quran how it started with Yusuf telling his father a dream he saw, and ended with an interpretation of that dream :amazing:
So beautiful
Yeah I freaking love that. The Sun, Moon and Eleven stars protrating to him in a dream when he was a kid. And then the dream is fulfilled when he becomes an adult because the dream was about his family.:josad:

I might check some of these stories out. They seems very interesting not gonna lie.
I deleted the post about Harut and Marut because im not sure if the story is real. However the Quran is filled with all these miraculous stories. Very beautiful.

I didn't see what you posted but Harut and Marut were mentioned in the Quran :choppawhat:
They are Angels if I recall correctly
Yh. They are.

Yesterday I read different articles talking about Harut and Marut as Angels who were given human desires to test them. They were given this because Harut and Marut used to complain to Allah about the disobedience of humans. And they wanted all humans punished. So Allah brought them to Earth to test them and gave them human desires. But they failed the test and were punished to teach humans magic.

Idk if its true or not. Some say it is...but other sources say Angels cant defy Allah. It could be possible but I dont think theres enough proof the story.