Fanclub Islam Group

So it’s just about expressions now huh okay

My main issue here is that we really need to be careful about how we approach these topics without knowledge and from our own (ideas) and (how you feel) because it can be deviated into “philosophy” and علم الكلام (kalam science), which is what you wrote in this post exactly is, and it’s a dangerous area to indulge into if you want to know God and be close to him. It can end up making you go astray instead of closer.
no one has any "knowledge" in the world about these matters mate ... no one ...
and if thinking can make you away from God ... why on earth should God punish you for it?
what's to fear here? there is no bad outcome in face of a fair God
he himself invited us to think ... he was aware of danger of it of course :)

just think of god as a writer
and think of yourself as a character in his story

how is that nonsense? God stays God ... men stays men

and again define nonsense and sense ... we are talking about faith ... 99% of our strongest beliefs are utter nonsense to others
that's true for ALL belief system ... we found our ideas truth and other's utter nonsense
go ahead and tell me you find Hinduism logical
now ask the same question form a Hindu
as far as explaining our relationship to god ... this idea can work as good as any other idea

p.s
you just told me I'm trying to bring shirk ... cause I'm explaining an idea?!
your faith is so weak then mate
You are desperately trying to explain whatever the hell you are trying to say here, but at the same time trying to convince me that you are just “ explaining an idea?!” And you are offended from me saying you are relying shirk which what you are exactly doing lol
And lol at you for trying Attacking my faith strength ,
oh I think I got a little hurt :josad:

You are desperately trying to explain whatever the hell you are trying to say here, but at the same time trying to convince me that you are just “ explaining an idea?!” And you are offended from me saying you are relying shirk which what you are exactly doing lol
And lol at you for trying Attacking my faith strength, I think, oh I think I got a little hurt :josad:
you can not explain an idea without talking about it like AN IDEA !

you expect me to say " there are some stupid people who said this stupid shit that makes no sense"

other people that are no thinking like us can make strong points too ... I'm not offended you think that's shirk ... just a bit sad

Yes he is
Which is why it’s irrational to say he’s “part of us” this should by that logic either make us infinite as well or God finite
don't will live in heaven or hell for ever? so ... we are infinite :) just a limited infinite
there is no death in hell and heaven as far as Islam goes

p.s
sorry ... I won't go on ... it just so fun to question things ... makes people wonder :)

You can’t describe God. You ask if he’s infinite? He’s the creator of infinity. God is above that. He’s outside of creation and is not describable.
this somewhat not accurate since infinity is a description not a something to be created, it describes something that have no limits and always exits which is what Allah is
And why can’t we describe Allah when he describes himself in his book for us to read. The prophet describes Allah. What I think you mean is that we can only describes him with our own limited human vocabulary and of course God is above that.
Allah is infinite because he has no begging and has no end
He’s always been there (alive) and always will exist to no end
That’s why one of his names is “the ever living” “الحي" in the Quran
Also English words can b so tricky to use when describing Allah or his attributes, even the word infinity can have its own problems
Post automatically merged:

don't will live in heaven or hell for ever? so ... we are infinite :) just a limited infinite
there is no death in hell and heaven as far as Islam goes

p.s
sorry ... I won't go on ... it just so fun to question things ... makes people wonder :)
God :pepehands:

at that time inshallah we will be created anew by Allah with bodies that will exist for eternity not because we are part of him , something very basic from the Quran ;)

you can not explain an idea without talking about it like AN IDEA !

you expect me to say " there are some stupid people who said this stupid shit that makes no sense"

other people that are no thinking like us can make strong points too ... I'm not offended you think that's shirk ... just a bit sad
Please why are you “explaining this idea” in the first place, why is so important to do that?? What benefit would that brings me? I’m a Muslim I don’t need such outdated understanding taken from other corrupted faiths

@Red Admiral you seem to be a pantheistic, am I right?

Last edited:
okay, your wrong though, Quran describes God and God multiple names describe God, soo.
"
Yes and no. What I meant is that we can’t fully describe God. We describe God with our limited human views/vocabulary. God is a indescribable beauty. We can understand his will and his teachings but we can never fully understand his own mystery. Some knowledge only belongs to God

they are saying anything in the existence is god.
and since we are part of the existence
god is in us ...

let me put it in this way ... if a single drop of water inside an ocean claim "I am the ocean"
is that drop of water is wrong cause as long as that drop is inside ocean it is ocean

these people don't claim to be god .... but to be one by god
to non-fanatical mind this a deep beauty. this is pure love

but there is a saying "you shall not speak the truth of love" since people who are not among lovers can't understand you and will misunderstand you

calling this "shirk" is wrong to begin with
and burning a man alive (after torture) is disgusting and disgraceful
Stop putting words into to my mouth I never said the the I supported him being burned alive and tortured.
they are saying anything in the existence is god.
and since we are part of the existence
god is in us ...

let me put it in this way ... if a single drop of water inside an ocean claim "I am the ocean"
is that drop of water is wrong cause as long as that drop is inside ocean it is ocean

these people don't claim to be god .... but to be one by god
to non-fanatical mind this a deep beauty. this is pure love

but there is a saying "you shall not speak the truth of love" since people who are not among lovers can't understand you and will misunderstand you
What is this pantheistic nonsense are you seriously trying to argue that all creation is a part of Allah

:suresure:

Last edited:
What is this pantheistic nonsense are you seriously trying to argue that all creation is a part of Allah
once more ... it's not my point of view ... but I can't find anything wrong with it either
it's the type of idea that nobody can prove or disprove like many ideas about god
cause it's not about being true ... it's about us understanding god better
why not?
as I said if we imagine god as a writer and us as his characters ... there is A LOT of beauty in it
and you can understand god far better than any other theory form any school of beliefs as far as I'm aware of it

not sure if you can call an imagine PART of something ... it's something far above that ... it IS something without being that thing

p.s
you don't really seem to be happy about hearing these ideas
I'm not saying you are pro burning a man alive
but I'm not convinced you are against it either ... not my fault mate ... I can only read your words and they seem angry

Last edited: