Powers & Abilities Its time to accept admirals dont have any advanced abilities

That aside. Do you honestly think the shocking event is Nika beating Saturn? I am not feeling a big fight to happen in this arc tho. We have 3 outside factors that could drop in and cause something major.

Kuma - BB pirates - Rev Army.
Yes, Nika will definitely defeat Saturn in my eyes.

Keep in mind that this is my perception of the story and I was the first one to say that Luffy would take down Kizaru very quickly and he may even one shot him with a G5 attack comparable to Bajrang gun. We still got a bit more than a one shot but we got the one shot. It didn't of course take Kizaru down permanently.

I'm not 100% accurate but I knew that the fight would not be long and that a named G5 attack comparable to Bajrang gun could put Kizaru down. I just didn't know it would be temporary because I did not know about Saturn's real strength.

Why do I think that Nika will defeat Saturn?
- Saturn came to Egghead because Kizaru failed his mission, to take over Kizaru's mission
- Saturn has already proven to be stronger than Kizaru
- Saturn is really posing a threat to Luffy's friends, he eye diffed them and he is about to kill them, Kizaru did not even get close as Luffy was in the way
- Luffy/Nika gets really angry when the opponent is really being a threat his friends, Kizaru was only trying
- The flashback where Kuma tells Bonney that Nika will liberate him
- The flashback where Kuma's dad tells Kuma that Nika will come to him one day
- Nika will defeat Saturn and liberate both Bonney and Kuma, it's so blatantly obvious
- That will shock the entire world
- Nika will be displayed in the newspaper, pictures and the name of "warrior of liberation sun god Nika is back"
- Nika liberates Vegapunk and defeats an elder
- The Egghead incident is the fall of the elder Saturn and marines failing in their mission of killing Vegapunk
- Luffy will get a huge bounty increase that will be at least 4.4b (will surpass Shanks')
- Zoro will get also a huge bounty increase for defeating Kizaru (3b bounty or higher)
- Luffy will meet Shanks in Elbaf and give him the SH back (Shanks will come back to Elbaf)

So no “advanced abilities” yet still can trash Snakeman, and fight Gear5 comfortably while half assing the fight
:saden:
Many OP fans don't utilize inferencing skills because everything is about winning arguments to them and so they want Oda to tell not show. Snakeman was a form created by Luffy for the purpose of bypassing Katakuri's future sight and when Kizaru is shown to effortlessly block it's attacks people come to the conclusion that he "doesn't have future sight." It's kind of hilarious.

Many OP fans don't utilize inferencing skills because everything is about winning arguments to them and so they want Oda to tell not show. Snakeman was a form created by Luffy for the purpose of bypassing Katakuri's future sight and when Kizaru is shown to effortlessly block it's attacks people come to the conclusion that he "doesn't have future sight." It's kind of hilarious.
So Kizaru speed blitzed a Katakuri-level Luffy, who was not even damaged by himself but by a barrier and still came back seconds later in Nika form, what a surprising feat.

Yet, he lost against one single yonko-tier punch.

So Kizaru speed blitzed a Katakuri-level Luffy, who was not even damaged by himself but by a barrier and still came back seconds later in Nika form, what a surprising feat.

Yet, he lost against one single yonko-tier punch.
I don't care about who's stronger or who got better feats or whatever you're going on about. I'm simply making an observation about something Kizaru was able to do, which would likely require the usage of Future Sight.

I don't care about who's stronger or who got better feats or whatever you're going on about. I'm simply making an observation about something Kizaru was able to do, which would likely require the usage of Future Sight.
Kizaru was faster than Snakeman and they both were using future sight yes, what's your point though? The same Kizaru was outsped by Nika.

Kizaru was faster than Snakeman and they both were using future sight yes, what's your point though?
My point is that Kizaru likely has future sight, which is refuting what the author of this thread is saying. For some reason you decided to jump in and try to argue power levels with me though which is funny because you seem to agree. Perhaps you were just trying to rile me up thinking I was a rabid admiral wanker?:choppawhat:

My point is that Kizaru likely has future sight, which is refuting what the author of this thread is saying. For some reason you decided to jump in and try to argue power levels with me though which is funny because you seem to agree. Perhaps you were just trying to rile me up thinking I was a rabid admiral wanker?:choppawhat:
Well, I may have speedread but yes, it is clear that Kizaru has future sight. You can't keep up with snakeman without it.

Yes, Nika will definitely defeat Saturn in my eyes.

Keep in mind that this is my perception of the story and I was the first one to say that Luffy would take down Kizaru very quickly and he may even one shot him with a G5 attack comparable to Bajrang gun. We still got a bit more than a one shot but we got the one shot. It didn't of course take Kizaru down permanently.

I'm not 100% accurate but I knew that the fight would not be long and that a named G5 attack comparable to Bajrang gun could put Kizaru down. I just didn't know it would be temporary because I did not know about Saturn's real strength.

Why do I think that Nika will defeat Saturn?
- Saturn came to Egghead because Kizaru failed his mission, to take over Kizaru's mission
- Saturn has already proven to be stronger than Kizaru
- Saturn is really posing a threat to Luffy's friends, he eye diffed them and he is about to kill them, Kizaru did not even get close as Luffy was in the way
- Luffy/Nika gets really angry when the opponent is really being a threat his friends, Kizaru was only trying
- The flashback where Kuma tells Bonney that Nika will liberate him
- The flashback where Kuma's dad tells Kuma that Nika will come to him one day
- Nika will defeat Saturn and liberate both Bonney and Kuma, it's so blatantly obvious
- That will shock the entire world
- Nika will be displayed in the newspaper, pictures and the name of "warrior of liberation sun god Nika is back"
- Nika liberates Vegapunk and defeats an elder
- The Egghead incident is the fall of the elder Saturn and marines failing in their mission of killing Vegapunk
- Luffy will get a huge bounty increase that will be at least 4.4b (will surpass Shanks')
- Zoro will get also a huge bounty increase for defeating Kizaru (3b bounty or higher)
- Luffy will meet Shanks in Elbaf and give him the SH back (Shanks will come back to Elbaf)
Yh those plot points can't be denied but could also be a setup for later? Can't say for sure but your guesses are on point so far. I guess we will have to wait and see how it plays out.

All Five Admirals are Awakened
All Five can Use Hardening + Barrier CoA
All Five don't have CoC (Except maybe Fujitora if He is hiding it)
All Five don't have Internal Destruction CoA
All Five don't have Future Sight
Akainu can still possibly have CoC imo. He wasn't afraid to talk shit to the gorosei straight to their faces.

If Akainu had CoC, Aokiji can't Last 10 Days against him, not even an Hour
For Akainu to have CoC, all others must have it as well, which doesn't seem to be the case
What if he got advCoC through the fight with Kuzan? Haki blooms in the heat of battle and this was probably the furthest Akainu has been pushed in his life.
Post automatically merged:

If Oda thought this would be an issue he wouldn't have decided to include CoC on Sengoku's Vivre Card. Every Fleet Admiral will have conquerors haki.

People honestly lack patience to see the extent of said person or group and prefer to prejudge them mid the arc before anything concludes. Just wait, it’s not that hard.
but unfortunately , we never got that
and we have also seen kizaru go all out
oda will never show a toptier getting defeated without even showing his true form
blud is on the ground unable to move after failing his mission , i think we have seen enough

Actually this arc makes it even more obvious that Kizaru has future sight as he used the exact same move as katakuri.

just morphing ur body to the attack
i have alrdy talked abt this
u dont need future sight to do stuff like this
Kizaru did not even use a new named move, maybe aside from the clones
so he did use some new stuff

did not even use his named move
??

his kicks are never named
but he still uses a strong one which was highlighted enough

Don't get me wrong thinking that i am defending. I am only saying we seen nothing and its embarrassing for the admirals not showing anything against Garp/Luffy.
welp i guess people including me overestimated admirals
i used to think these guys have future sight and awakening but that simply isnt the case anymore

Dumbass fucking post.

Kizaru spent the whole fight attempting to ignore Luffy and going after Vegapunk so how did we see him "go all out" exactly?
so kizaru will rather fail his mission , get fucked up so much that he is unable to move , fail to protect gorosei ( a high ranking celestial dragon)
than just going all out ? seems like copium to me

Monet doesn't even have coo and she isn't reforming her body to avoid attacks like katakuri and the admirals did. In their case those attacks hit their bodies with haki but their able to morph their bodies to avoid the attack and we have katakuri stating that his is only possible via future sight
monet doesnt have coo ? idk abt that
but she is just an example used to debunk that u only need future sight to dodge attacks like that
we have smoker as another example who def has observation haki

Kizaru not defeated so how does your logic make sense
seems like defeat to me

So no “advanced abilities” yet still can trash Snakeman, and fight Gear5 comfortably while half assing the fight
ofc , an admiral cant get low diffed now can he

Where's the awakening? That's so dumb and lame if he does actually have it but didn't use it. Especially knowing full well he had Saturn's backing should something go wrong after wasting all energy on his disco ball awakening. Would have been stronger than a lightbulb for sure.

u dont need future sight to do stuff like this
Well you do need it to keep up with Snakeman. Luffy literally invented it to counter Katakuri and Luffy was blitzing Kaido with it until he used future sight to evade it. Kizaru blocking it casually says a lot. Would be weird for him to just "be fast" with no substance.

Also the admirals and Katakuri's way of morphing is evidently different from logias like Monet and Smoker. It's almost as if they know exactly where the attack is going to land and perfectly morph around it. That's the entire reason why Luffy couldn't understand why his haki was doing nothing to Kat. He couldn't tell he was dodging.

In comparison we see Monet, Smoker, and even Sabo turning all or most of their body into their elemental form and crudely dodging an attack. That seems to be a more basic application as they can sense the attack but not actually see its exact trajectory.

What if he got advCoC through the fight with Kuzan? Haki blooms in the heat of battle and this was probably the furthest Akainu has been pushed in his life.

If Oda thought this would be an issue he wouldn't have decided to include CoC on Sengoku's Vivre Card. Every Fleet Admiral will have conquerors haki.
That would be Super Disrespectful, cuz it means Yamato learned it without ever leaving her Home & barely Fought anyone, while Akainu could only learn it in his 50s, even though his Seniors (Garp & Sengoku had it), so He clearly knows about it. It also doesn't fit his Fighting Style at all

His Main Goal in a Fight is to Melt you or put a Hole in you, Haki isn't needed here
It's similar to Magellan's Fighting Style, any Opponent needs to avoid his Poison, whether you add Haki or not to it, won't change the Outcome

Sengoku is not just any Fleet Admiral, that's like saying throughout History, WG only accepts CoC Users as Fleet Admirals & We know They are Promoted from Admiral Position, so that means for WG to ensure FA has CoC, then They only put CoC Users as Admirals, which clearly isn't the case

Sengoku is like Roger of Marines (With Garp as his Whitebeard), He has "Reigning Justice", He is Buddha, literally a Religious Figure, He & Garp & Tsuru are considered Legends regardless of their Rank (Garp is a Vice Admiral for example), and when Roger was Introduced in Oden's Flashback, He didn't say "Bring me an Admiral", He said "Bring me Garp or Sengoku"

It's pretty clear that Sengoku & Garp are above just a Marine Rank, if you want to compare it to Pirates, Fleet Admiral is Equivalent of "Great Pirate", but just like not every Great Pirate is considered as Legendary as Roger & WB, Admirals are not considered as Legendary as Sengoku & Garp

Also if you check entire Manga before Start of Final Saga, you will find that Oda showed us Signature Attacks of every Strong Character whom Luffy met, except who? Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon, Whitebeard, Rayleigh, Sengoku & Garp

Literally the Group of Characters who are Hyped to have Roger Level Haki, Oda simply leaves Best for Last.
We've already seen Four Named & Very Powerful Attacks from Akainu, no need to expect a Major Upgrade, at Best We are gonna get two more Attacks & his Ultimate Move (Something Island Level), that's all

There is also the Fact that there is still another Promotion for FA which is becoming Commander In Chief of Mary Geoise like Kong, so it's not question of Rank, FA Position is same as Admirals, CoC isn't Necessary