Powers & Abilities Its time to accept admirals dont have any advanced abilities

CoC : i don't care if they don't have it, but it'll be a nice bonus.
I don't expect Ryokugyu & Kizaru to have it, Akainu Kuzan Fuji are maybes though.
In the case of Kuzan, he matched Old Garp's ACoC fist and i'm satisfied with that.

CoO : Fuji aside, maybe the other 4 don't have any advanced form but i think their CoO + reaction speed are fine/decent.

--- in the case of Kizaru, he was able to casually block all Snakeman punches
--- for the other 3 ( Akainu Kuzan Ryo ), think they can react to Kizaru so that's how i deduce their CoO + reaction speed are fine/decent.
but it can simply be their basic df powers
--- What do you make of the sky/clouds sprouting out blizzard in PH, that had been going on for 2 years ? is that a result of basic Hie power ?

--- what do you make of these volcanoes, are they the result of basic Magu power ?

Smoker said PH was a barren island with no fire and ice before Akainu vs Aokiji

Examples of barren lands :

In order for Smoker's statement to be true, there must be no volcanoes before Akainu vs Aokiji then because it seems all the fire ( and magma ) in PH came from all those volcanoes' eruptions.

So PH went from a barren land like those examples, without volcanoes & their fire/magma before Akainu vs Aokiji, to a land with them after Akainu vs Aokiji.

So it seems Akainu can make/summon Volcanoes.
What do you make of that, is that another basic Magu power ?

Last edited:
Look man,i hate admiral dickriders who think theyre og yonko level as much as any sane person,but now youre straight up capping,"barrier haki" as you say is adCoA, Fuji probably has future sight judgin by how good his CoO is and if you think akainu has no awakened abilities or at least 2 forms of advanced haki youre cappin, that boy had the whole BB crew running like chickens
Post automatically merged:

Luffy never defeated Lucci here. Lol tf are you talking about. In enies lobby it was announced literally everyone was commenting. Here no one comments just Kizaru saying he going to take a little to get up.
Hahahahahahhaah COPE MORE lucci got clown diffed, boy went to SLEEP after 3-4 shots how is that not defeating him

What is this delusion? :crazwhat:
When has a character of importance like Kizaru gone all out without a single named attack?
No, this isnt the case as with Whitebeard whose moves were saved for Blackbeard. Nobody else is getting Light logia.
And no, this isnt a case of Jack the Dragdown...

Other than that, mostly a correct thread except for the Awakening part, they will all have it most likely.
Because there is nobody else to show off Logia awakenings other than them...
Especially Light logia because it is a little bit different than other elements because it doesnt linger around.

They dont need FS, the most useless ability of them all.
They dont need ID CoA because elements are already superior.
They indeed wont have CoC because the logia powers arent compatible with it.
Boy is on the floor unable to move and youre coping saying he didnt go all out ahhahahaahah cope more thats why admiral fans are the walking Ls of the community

with the exception of barrier haki , i doubt we can say admirals got any advanced ability

for me , the chart is like this :
basic ---------------------------------- advanced
observation -------------------------- future sight
armament -----------------------------barrier haki ----------------internal destruction
conquerors --------------------------- advanced conquerors haki

Devil fruit ----------------------------- devil fruit awakening

the only advanced ability confirmed for admirals is having barrier haki :

but things like future sight , advanced conquerors or even awakening ( which many expected ) have not been shown

1. future sight
i used to think admirals had future sight cause of their feats shown at marineford

it looked awfully alike katakuri who sees the future and reform his body to dodge the attack
but future sight isnt necessary to do this

so what the admirals have been doing can just be them using basic coo to dodge their opponent

now admirals are easily getting blitzed by other strong opponents

i mean getting blitzed doesnt mean u dont have future sight
but oda has always explicitly shown if a character has future sight or not

maybe with the exception of fujitora , i dont see any other admiral having future sight

2. advanced conquerors
we have seen kizaru show his full strength and there was no sign of conquerors haki much less advanced conquerors

and if kizaru hasnt shown advanced conquerors , i think its very safe to say other admirals also dont have it
there simply cannot be the case of 1 admiral having advanced conquerors while the other doesnt
admirals are portrayed on the same level , a conquerors haki buff will place a huge gap between them

its very similar to how all the yonkos have shown advanced conquerors ( with the exception of blackbeard who has an additional toptier df to fill the gap )

3. awakening

admirals are always highlighted as devil fruit monsters
many people expected them to finally show what logia awakening is

but unfortunately , we never got that
and we have also seen kizaru go all out
oda will never show a toptier getting defeated without even showing his true form

people thought punk hazard was the result of aokiji and akainu's logia awakening

but it can simply be their basic df powers
i mean it isnt very hard for aokiji to create ice mountains
he can simply freeze them in seconds

akainu might also have something like that up his sleeve

this df awakening thing is basically linked with every toptier who has a df
people were disappointed that kaido and bigmom werent awakened either
and now its the admirals

i think many people forget that only some devil fruits can awaken

its not that kaido is not as skilled as lucci to awaken his devil fruit
its simply that his df cant awaken

the same is with the admirals

so the things i expected admirals to show was :
- future sight
- df awakening

but they didnt even have that

quite a disappointment

I think Awakening has to do with your mindset and personality as Kaidou said.
Like Whitebeard had the Gura for decades but never awakened it, because he isn't reckless and destructive off the rip.

@zenox pratice some critical thinking.. Of course Kizaru can use Awakening.. Of course Luffy can still make his heart
beat funny and go Gear 5 again.. But since Oda doesn't have the perfect plot he's cutting corners as he wish to keep
narrating and the story going..

Don't you get how many more chapters of Kizaru vs Luffy there would be if Kizaru used Awakening and Luffy made his heart
beat in Gear 5 again.. Kizaru is the Big Mom of Egghead and Saturn is Kaido..

@zenox pratice some critical thinking.. Of course Kizaru can use Awakening.. Of course Luffy can still make his heart
beat funny and go Gear 5 again.. But since Oda doesn't have the perfect plot he's cutting corners as he wish to keep
narrating and the story going..

Don't you get how many more chapters of Kizaru vs Luffy there would be if Kizaru used Awakening and Luffy made his heart
beat in Gear 5 again.. Kizaru is the Big Mom of Egghead and Saturn is Kaido..
Lol Kizaru does't compare to high tiers.

Kizaru is here to be liberated by Luffy and stop being a slave to the WG. Luffy is here to save him from killing his friends. He's on the ground contemplating his entire life right now, that's the reason he can't stand up. Luffy punched him into reality. Now he's revising his choices in life.

It's simple you guys just need to look at the foreshadowing.

Lol Kizaru does't compare to high tiers.

Kizaru is here to be liberated by Luffy and stop being a slave to the WG. Luffy is here to save him from killing his friends. He's on the ground contemplating his entire life right now, that's the reason he can't stand up. Luffy punched him into reality. Now he's revising his choices in life.

It's simple you guys just need to look at the foreshadowing.
I'm not speaking of power levels, their role in the Egghead narrative.. Obviously now Kizaru is not the main event, Saturn is..

Oda just fast fowarded Kizaru's defeat instead of it being longer with Awakening..

I'm not speaking of power levels, their role in the Egghead narrative.. Obviously now Kizaru is not the main event, Saturn is..

Oda just fast fowarded Kizaru's defeat instead of it being longer with Awakening..
It might be that he either has awakening or will awaken later. But it will be to defend his friends that is. His core value at his heart are his friends regardless of his loyalty to WG so far. His loyalty will break and the desire to protect VegaPunk, Bonney and others will drive his awakening.

It might be that he either has awakening or will awaken later. But it will be to defend his friends that is. His core value at his heart are his friends regardless of his loyalty to WG so far. His loyalty will break and the desire to protect VegaPunk, Bonney and others will drive his awakening.
I would rather have Kizaru skin everyone alive on egghead.
What are we watching pegga pig?
:lawsigh:

Kizaru is not turning on Saturn.. There's no way..

And who is saving Bonney?.. I'm looking for a thread discussion about this but i can't find any..

I would rather have Kizaru skin everyone alive on egghead.
What are we watching pegga pig?
:lawsigh:
You're reading the wrong manga. Skinning alive? Check your impulses and calm down. Is protecting one's friends childish to you? Really? You need to grow out of your pubertal mindset.

Kizaru is not turning on Saturn.. There's no way..
It's hard to believe right now for some people, but the foreshadowing is there already. Clear hints were given.
And who is saving Bonney?.. I'm looking for a thread discussion about this but i can't find any..
Kuma might stall. Bonney doesn't die here.

I had forgotten that only SOME fruits can awaken. Having said that, admirals have been nerfed by PIS in these instances just like BM was.
What makes you think not all of them can? Awakening is about alignment with one's power. The user and the power need to work together in harmony.

Kizaru has awakening. It's his only chance to help Luffy against Saturn.

Zoro might fight Kizaru, that's how it'll be challenging.

Forget about Nika fighting Kizaru, this hasn't been a proper matchup for the yonko and threat that Nika poses. One Nika punch was sufficient to paralyze the admiral.

Saturn is Nika's opponent.

Nika will defeat Saturn and get a bounty into the 4-5b range (higher than Shanks').
Zoro will defeat Kizaru and get a bounty into the 3b range.
Sanji will defeat Lucci and get a bounty into the 2.5b range.

Egghead is an arc where the SHs will get closer to their dream.

Luffy will surpass Shanks and meet him in Elbaf to give him the SH back.
Zoro will get closer to Mihawk.
Zoro isn't beating Kizaru
He's not reaching 3B . He and sanji juts got 1B+
They're not ready for Admirals

ALL ADMIRALS ARE HAKI MONSTERS.

Akainu is a leader among leaders, OBVIOUS CoC user.

Aokiji out brawled haki with his CoA, Arguably CoC, on top of showing future sight vs whitebeard.

Kizaru held his own against ACoC G5 luffy without using neither awakening nor CoC, crazy haki user.

Fujitora is a blind admiral... if that doesn´t tell you anything you need to know about his observation then i don´t know lol, strong CoA is a MUST for any swordsman so that also goes without saying.

Ryokugyu is a swordsman so the same goes for him, one of the strongest fruits and guess what? ANOTHER HAKI MONSTER.

We are in the endgame, all admirals are haki monsters, they wouldn´t have gone this far without that, oda was talking about how logias alone are useles from NW and beyond as early as fishman island lol.