Powers & Abilities Its time to accept admirals dont have any advanced abilities

I dont see any of them having AdvCoc but I do believe we havent seen any of them on panel except Greenbull use their DF to the max. Yea its likely Kuzan and Akainu went all out since they drastically changed the climate of an island but we didnt see the fight. I cant see an Admiral having a conqueror's will. They are essentially lap dogs to Imu and Gorosei. Actually pathetic when you think about it. What did Kizaru say? Just a cog in the wheel

…you don’t see this with any other group of characters.
I just don’t get it.
which ' other ' group ?
Don't you get how many more chapters of Kizaru vs Luffy there would be if Kizaru used Awakening and Luffy made his heart
beat in Gear 5 again.. Kizaru is the Big Mom of Egghead and Saturn is Kaido..
ok , i am not trynna say that kizaru basically doesnt have anything more in his arsenal
he can have more mysterious stuff thats fine

but having a form or an ability which jumps him to an entirely different tier ( which awakening does )
is complete batshit

it will be like frieza saying - oh u didnt even beat my final form
or some clown shit like that

imagine blackbeard folding shanks in a fight and people say ' oh shanks didnt even go all out '
with absolutely 0 hint or build up behind it
:optimistic:

ok , i am not trynna say that kizaru basically doesnt have anything more in his arsenal

but having a form or an ability which jumps him to an entirely different tier ( which awakening does )
is complete batshit

imagine blackbeard folding shanks in a fight and people say ' oh shanks didnt even go all out '
I don't see why not.. Of what was shown, Luffy vs Kizaru was a YC1 level fight so far.. Oda rigged the fight to move the
story forward.. Plot induced stupidity will continue to happen more and more because he's fast tracking the manga since Wano
Onigashima..

which ' other ' group ?

is complete batshit

That says “any other group of characters,” meaning that groups of characters that aren’t the Admirals aren’t treated with the same double standards.

which ' other ' group ?

is complete batshit

Cool

now what build up did Lucci, Saturn, Kaku, Kidd, Law even have

was it hinted that they would’ve been awakened?

People comes with " Look to Punk Hazard, that's what Admiral do when they are serious" and they forget that was result of 10 days battle.

Imagine Luffy vs Kaidou for 10 days? They would destroyed Wano.
Kizaru lost in minutes. Every Admiral will lose under an hour when oda shows the fight.

Jack fought for 5 days in zou but lost under an hour

Yet the Island was about to be destroyed in a less than 10 days.

Don't coming up with pathetic arguments.

They needed 10 days of fight to do that.
No your argument is pathetic

you base fights off scaling of destruction? So you think when Akainu and Aokiji fought their intentions were to fuck up the island as bad as they can or each other?

Make it make sense, don’t just speak solely out of your ass

I have a hard time believing Kizaru doesn't have future sight when he was able to react and perfectly block Snakeman

This would make him the first character in canon to survive a Snakeman barrage without FS

Possible but unlikely to me
He's a lazy guy.

An energetic character with strong focus and fast reaction time would be more suitable for the light fruit, also really overpowered because of the very same reason. Imagine the awakened user can think at the speed of light, everyone's dead ...

Cool

now what build up did Lucci, Saturn, Kaku, Kidd, Law even have

was it hinted that they would’ve been awakened?
i am not saying hint abt having awakening :lusalty:
its a hint or build up that the character was holding back

@zenox still hasn't addressed this argument. :myman:
snakeman is a very overrated mode which led the fandom to believe that u need future sight to counter it
i am glad kizaru debunked that :optimistic:

Kizaru has high speed. He doesn't need FS to deal with Snakeman.
Speed isn’t enough though

You need good reactions. What overwhelms most fighters isn’t just how fast it is but the different angles that the attacks can come from

Before Kizaru only 2 characters were able to overcome a Snakeman barrage and they were both using Future Sight

Kizaru might be the one that breaks the pattern but I doubt it

Speed isn’t enough though

You need good reactions. What overwhelms most fighters isn’t just how fast it is but the different angles that the attacks can come from

Before Kizaru only 2 characters were able to overcome a Snakeman barrage and they were both using Future Sight

Kizaru might be the one that breaks the pattern but I doubt it
For most part yes but sufficiently fast characters can break through FS like Base Kaido in 1001 almost landed TB on luffy

And Kizaru was blocking snakeman initially then uses speed which most likely was faster than snakeman's attacks + Luffy himself was blinded.

*Canoncially stated that an admiral's fighting ability is tied to their destruction*
*canoncially shown Admirals being told to ease up on their powers and damage control*
*Canoncially shown island wide range with a causal wave of an arm*
*canonically shown island wide destruction as a side effect of using their powers unrestrained*

Some people: "It doesn't matter if the Admirals never used full strength. Let's jump ahead and place limits on them!" when characters don't reveal advanced haki till some 1k chapters later.

So Admirals are still top tiers capable of beating Emperors without advanced haki now....They so OP...
Yes

And Kizaru has to keep safe the Power Plant, Punk Records, and York :

Awakened Kizaru's attacks should be far more destructive than casual leg lasers like this :

Which created an explosion like 10 times bigger than the enormous Marine Battleship.

PH was also a barren, abandoned land. Which may have been one of the reasons Akainu and Aokiji chose it for their all out fight :

Don't think Kizaru can go all out on top of Egghead
If Oda were to make Kizaru go all out, i think Oda will bring him and Luffy on top of the sea

Aside from that :
1. there wasn't even a proper Luffy vs Kizaru as the latter was constantly distracted by Vegapunk
2. and this improper Luffy vs Kizaru only lasted 3 chapters ( 1092 - 1094 )
3. with only 1 attack landed on Kizaru
4. Kizaru wasn't even fully serious in this improper fight.
Most of the time he was casual, just see his expression when he blocked Snakeman or after he was thrown to sea by G5

Kizaru will also obviously get up after this flashback, and show a lot more
It's baffling there's someone who thinks Kizaru won't show a lot more