General & Others Jinbei’s Return: Does it make Big Mom look bad?

H

Homelander

No it does not. Storywise Big Mom is still a big threat because the story narrative showed her as such.

But in a community where the Emperors are built to be unstoppable and unbeatable gods, in a community where people think that top tiers should just swat off YC level character if not there are not top tier, in a community where combat feats are more important than story: Yeah this make her look realllly really really bad.
It is like Oda saying that Healthy bloodlust Big Mom could not do shit to Jinbe at all. In fact, by the One Piece powerscalers community logic, if Big Mom did not have a fight with Kaido, we should have to question a top tier statut.
One piece power scaling should not be taken serious. I mean teenage crew of WB pirates were able to stale mate roger pirates.

I stopped taking fights in one piece seriously. Its better reader treat it as adventure story.

One piece power scaling should not be taken serious. I mean teenage crew of WB pirates were able to stale mate roger pirates.

I stopped taking fights in one piece seriously. Its better reader treat it as adventure story.
To be fair, Marco/Joz/Whitey Bey were the teenagers. Other division captains like Vista were clearly older and more skilled.

Jinbe is the strongest fishman and get a huge boost underwater while Big Mom can't even swim, him escaping is only bad if you believe emperor should be omnipotent gods.

No freaking way.

- swimming skills that dwarf Ray's
- survives indefinitely in deep sea
- body of a torpedo with sea fighting skills
- years or decades of knowledge with her territory and seas in general
- his crew's whole purpose in that situation was getting him out

Luffy made it out "unscathed" too, even though he took literally everyone including Big Mom head on. You might bring up his fight injuries but that was like a week before Wano. By the time he fought Kaido he was completely fine in every way. Jinbe got there even later
Luffy came out unscathed?

Idk if Pedro dying means that.
Plus pound possible death too(aided Sanji).

N

NeutralWatcher

Not at all considering:
1. Jinbei is one of the strongest fishman and he has advantage on the sea.
2. Got help from Sun Pirates.
3. Got help from Germa.
4. Got help from sea creatures.
5. Most of BM veterans are df users so they can't catch up to Jinbei on the sea.

BM Pirates will look incompetent if Jinbei was imprisoned and he was managed to escape BM territory which consists of Katakuri, Cracker and other BM veterans but BM had no reason to let Jinbei alive after Jinbei openly betrayed her and embarrassed her saying she was a mere yonko.

He could have had help in wci also. Plus he was in the sea which was his advantage.
Seriously.

All it takes is for Pudding to mind wipe soldiers, Germa to sacrifice theirs, The sun pirates to create tidal waves, or Katakuri to tell Brulee to help them any way she can with her mirrors (there are hundreds of mirrors in the ocean btw).