General & Others Jinbei’s Return: Does it make Big Mom look bad?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
It's been weeks since Jinbe confronted Linlin and her crew. If your problem was that he escaped her without injuries or losses, we don't know that. But even if he did manage to escape with no injuries, he's the best swimmer in the series from a race of exceptional swimmers. If there's any group who could escape a Yonko crew out in the sea, it's one comprised of the strongest fishmen in the world.

Well, they were on a battle in the open sea, and Jinbei, and the other Sun Pirates are all Fish/Mermen. If they just dive under the water and swim, no one can really do much about it to get them back to surface.

Seriously.

All it takes is for Pudding to mind wipe soldiers, Germa to sacrifice theirs, The sun pirates to create tidal waves, or Katakuri to tell Brulee to help them any way she can with her mirrors (there are hundreds of mirrors in the ocean btw).
Do u mean brulee can use the ocean as a mirror? I don't think she's capable of that.

Do u mean brulee can use the ocean as a mirror? I don't think she's capable of that.
Nah nah, I mean the mirrors thrown into the ocean due to Oven commanding everyone to. Remember the ocean doesn't prevent devil fruit powers, it just makes the user weak. This is why Oven could heat the ocean or Big Mom's homies can survive in water (and Pero's candy as well).

I think the Sun Pirates may have used that as a means to escape if Katakuri and her decided to help them. We'll see. Now in order for Germa to survive they just need their mothership really.

i think a bit yeah, but he is a fishman he could just go deep enough and use his fishy speed to run away from her.
I've seen some said that he must have suffered some kind of damage but remember if you are not afraid she ca not take your soul

i think a bit yeah, but he is a fishman he could just go deep enough and use his fishy speed to run away from her.
I've seen some said that he must have suffered some kind of damage but remember if you are not afraid she ca not take your soul
You have to be not afraid of death(Jinbei was ready to die,that's why it didn't work on him).For example she was able to take Pedro's life span when he invaded WCI,because at the time he wasn't ready to die.

Nope... It's not Big Mom's fault that her crew's very weakness, and the Sun Pirates' very strength, is the sea itself... Even if it's BM's territory, it was also a place that the Sun Pirates are familiar at and the underwater security was already taken down by Praline...

One piece power scaling should not be taken serious. I mean teenage crew of WB pirates were able to stale mate roger pirates.

I stopped taking fights in one piece seriously. Its better reader treat it as adventure story.
Yes, Oda will make the characters as strong as he wants them to be for the plot,even if it doesn't make any sense :luuh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
While Linlin could have taken some of his lifespan without harming him physically, it does seem like he just made her look like an ineffectual dipshit from top to bottom...now that they’re both in Wano, maybe this is when he loses an actual limb to her as many have posited.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Jimbei escaping puts a dent on more than Big Mom. It puts a dent on her whole family.
Oven can basically boil the ocean and while you can argue that Jimbei just needs to swim really deep i personally think it is a really dumb thing to do and if Oda does it it will leave a sour taste in my mouth