Joker (2019)

So who on the side of Joker being Bruce's half brother?
I liked the idea too but the film destroyed it later. Other particulars that are left in the shadows..
What happened to his neighbour and her daughter?

Is this Joker the real one or just what inspired the real one (he is much older than Bruce)?

Was the whole movie real or it happened just in Joker's head (unreliable narrator plus the final seems to take place just where the film started)?

Movie was great. I hope he gets to have an appearance in the upcoming Batman film just because I appreciate his portrayal of the role so much even though there's a part of me that likes the Heath Ledger version just slightly more because it's so different.
That was a stand-alone film. WB pretty much confirmed that it's a one-shot. It's not part of the greater DCEU which Batman movie is part off.

That moment when he is walking down a flight of stairs then he starts dancing to music only he can hear was simply golden :suresure:.

I can't wait to see memes and gifs from that scene.

Many, and that included me - never thought it could hit a billion. An R-rated character study film that after Venice, got massive negative media attention (primarily in North America) and was banned in China.

Yet, here we are. Congrats to Joaquin Phoenix, Todd Philips and the rest of the cast and crew and the team behind it all.