Jujutsu Kaisen 237 SPOILERS

If he didn't have 10 Shadows, he would've been got by Infinite Void sooner than he was prior to this page
- the only reason Sukuna was hit by that last void was because was because sukuna wanted mahoraga to adapt to unlimited void
and the longer mahoraga remains in UV , the faster it will adapt to it. Without Mahoraga he wont just let himself get hit by it for no reason.
Also suppose this is Yujikuna then he could also just have Yuji take the hit just like he did with Megumi.

But the only reason he was able to take those hits was because he had a soul that was taking on the burden of the adaptation in his place i.e. a hostage

In his og body (without Yuji/Megumi/X) he has to do that himself
Well Im speaking about 10sless Sukuna beating Gojo here.

Also I suggest reading this thread:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...l-wins-against-gojo-without-10-shadows.47860/

As to why Sukuna wont get hit by an UV to the face if he didnt have 10s.
Post automatically merged:

It's shameless Kashimo wank to place him anywhere near Gojo or Sukuna lmao.

The battle of the people who were hailed as the Strongest is over. Now its the Strongest running a gauntlet against Yuta/Hakari tier opposition.
I dont see anything wrong with Kashimo being near that tier with a 1 time use CT tbh. Its 8 gates might guy.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Gege made a comment in this week's edition of Weekly Shonen Jump: Yozoru couldn't reincarnate because only his face was intact.

So, does that mean reincarnation depends on how intact your original body is?

Kashimo looks bad tbh but he’s already looking pretty good against Sukuna. Pushing him to even mid-diff is a W for him and even better if Sukuna feels the need to use DE.

Hakari fighting Uraume the useless bum who got one-shotted by Gojo is to be expected. Both are on that same useless tier. :kobeha:

I consider myself a Gojo fan but reading through this thread...

- Calling Sukuna a Gary Stu citing a definition where it says it's a character "that never breaks a sweat" at the same time they mock him for the difficulty he beat Gojo at and for having "external help".

Sukuna came out on top, but he clearly had to work for his win despite being superior, because neither had a way to one shot the other from the get go.

Had Sukuna not had Ten Shadows he would have gone with a different strategy during the domain battles, during which he focused on Mahoraga as his choice of strategy. During the first half of the fight Gojo already felt something was off with Sukuna using what he himself considered to be the riskiest strategy to beat him, and he considered himself inferior after the fight was done. He knows better than us.

- Mocking Hollow Purple because a remote detonation (not an actual hit) didn't one shot the strongest sorcerer in history, despite actually manhandling him.

- Expecting Gojo to come back after last chapter.

- Saying Sukuna having his weapon wouldn't make a difference because it doesn't bypass Infinifty.

They mostly add versatility, and most notably a way to destroy Blue before it merged with Red (this weapon is most certainly stronger than Elephant Max) so even if the fight had gone exactly the same, Gojo would have lost without inflicting half the injuries he did.

Gojo had a 10+ chapter fight as his sendoff and he did great, but he would have had more trouble against a Sukuna with his full arsenal. And yes, probably a higher difficulty defeat against a Sukuna with Ten Shadows, but a defeat nonetheless. I wonder what difference his missing finger would also do in the fight.

Shame Sukuna is still missing one of his weapons, but we still don't know what his Cursed Technique is really about nor anything.

Then again hyping Kashimo because he forced Sukuna to heal the wounds Gojo inflicted isn't great either. Kashimo so far is only above a half-dead Sukuna, so let's wait for Kashimo to actually do something against a fully recovered Sukuna.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I dont see anything wrong with Kashimo being near that tier with a 1 time use CT tbh. Its 8 gates might guy.
If you are on that tier, you should be able to use 5 DEs and then fight an All Out Jujutsu battle against someone of similar strength.

That is what it means to be hailed as "The Strongest".

Not even a single soul has ever placed Kashimo on that level or hailed him as the "Strongest" btw. He's fighting a weakened Sukuna, so lets stop jumping the gun.

And you know exactly why & from where the new "Kashimo >~ Gojo" wankers are creeping up from.

Ngl I feel really bad for Megumi, man kills his sister and then Gojo. Then is discarded like a used up condom once he outlives his usefulness.
Not even a single soul has ever placed Kashimo on that level or hailed him as the "Strongest" btw. He's fighting a weakened Sukuna, so lets stop jumping the gun.
You dont think Sukuna is fully healed up by resurrecting his old body?