Jujutsu Kaisen 237 SPOILERS

If you are on that tier, you should be able to use 5 DEs and then fight an All Out Jujutsu battle against someone of similar strength.

That is what it means to be hailed as "The Strongest".

Not even a single soul has ever placed Kashimo on that level or hailed him as the "Strongest" btw. He's fighting a weakened Sukuna, so lets stop jumping the gun.

And you know exactly why & from where the new "Kashimo >~ Gojo" wankers are creeping up from.
Sukuna is gonna be back to full power.

Also Kashimo obviously has a domain expansion coming up

If you are on that tier, you should be able to use 5 DEs and then fight an All Out Jujutsu battle against someone of similar strength.

That is what it means to be hailed as "The Strongest".

Not even a single soul has ever placed Kashimo on that level or hailed him as the "Strongest" btw. He's fighting a weakened Sukuna, so lets stop jumping the gun.

And you know exactly why & from where the new "Kashimo >~ Gojo" wankers are creeping up from.
Kashimo can never defeat Gojo because of bad Matchup. He can weaken true form Sukuna and force him to use Open Box after handling The Shrine and he would still not be able to defeat Gojo without a way to bypass Limitless

People need to accept that you either can bypass Limitless or you can't, Yozoru's gift which is a Lightning Weapon is useless against Gojo and Likely the Fire Arrow too

Kashimo is likely gonna have a legendary showing just like Yuki being able to kill everyone in a suicide move, but he's not gonna be above Gojo

Kashimo can never defeat Gojo because of bad Matchup. He can weaken true form Sukuna and force him to use Open Box after handling The Shrine and he would still not be able to defeat Gojo without a way to bypass Limitless

People need to accept that you either can bypass Limitless or you can't, Yozoru's gift which is a Lightning Weapon is useless against Gojo and Likely the Fire Arrow too

Kashimo is likely gonna have a legendary showing just like Yuki being able to kill everyone in a suicide move, but he's not gonna be above Gojo
Domain expansion???? Kashimo is definitely going to have a crazy guaranteed hit too

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You dont think Sukuna is fully healed up by resurrecting his old body?
We have to see, I don't think it's a Full Restore.
All that has been said is that it's a Full Reincarnation w/o the usage of RCT.
Why go to that lengths, when he can easily Reincarnate without using this one & done technique?

Sukuna is gonna be back to full power.
We will see.

Also Kashimo obviously has a domain expansion coming up
So?
Yorozu had a DE too & Sukuna no-diff'd her w/o even needing to cast Malevolent Shrine.

I'm not even sure that he is as good as Gojo w.r.t. overall Jujutsu ability.
Gojo has an extremely high level RCT, is one of the few sorcerors who can use both RCE & CE at the same time (Blue & Red for Purple, Healing himself while using Simple Domains etc,.).
Can cast more than 1 DE a day, can change the parameters of his Domain at will, his DE also has an extremely broken CT imbued in it (UV).

Meanwhile, Kashimo didn't show RCT against Hakari & he probably doesn't even have a DE for all we know....

Even if you remove Matchup, he ain't half the Sorceror that Gojo is.

We have to see, I don't think it's a Full Restore.
All that has been said is that it's a Full Reincarnation w/o the usage of RCT.
Why go to that lengths, when he can easily Reincarnate without using this one & done technique?

We will see.

So?
Yorozu had a DE too & Sukuna no-diff'd her w/o even needing to cast Malevolent Shrine.

I'm not even sure that he is as good as Gojo w.r.t. overall Jujutsu ability.
Gojo has an extremely high level RCT, is one of the few sorcerors who can use both RCT & CT at the same time (Blue & Red for Purple).
Can cast more than 1 DE a day, can change the parameters of his Domain at will, his DE also has an extremely broken CT imbued in it (UV).

Meanwhile, Kashimo didn't show RCT against Hakari & he probably doesn't even have a DE for all we know....

Even if you remove Matchup, he ain't half the Sorceror that Gojo is.
If Kashimo does well against Malevolent Shrine we are going to revisit this

No-CT Gojo did better v. Malevolent Shrine than No-CT Kashimo did v. Hakari's DE :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
I don’t think it’s going to take Kashimo 5 tries to get past Malevolent Shrine and unlike Gojo he won’t have the benefit of Sukuna having to adapt Mahoraga and taking riskier moves inside

Edit:
Kashimo might also just straight up be immune to slashes right now

Last edited:
Nice, would be great if his electricity causes damage through oxidation/reduction not just electric shock.
true form Sukuna is crazy, who can stop him now!?
The same person who stopped Gojo!
It's shameless Kashimo wank to place him anywhere near Gojo or Sukuna lmao.
It is shameless indeed. I am not taking anything seriously other than Kashimo surviving Dimensional Slash. He needs to do at least that to be considered stronger than Gojo.
I dont see anything wrong with Kashimo being near that tier with a 1 time use CT tbh. Its 8 gates might guy.
How it is not a problem when you die right after that. It is like saying baby just let me touch you then I can die peacefully. Lol
Hakari fighting Uraume the useless bum who got one-shotted by Gojo is to be expected. Both are on that same useless tier.
I actually liked Uraume and Hakari panels in this chapter. Power level wise, yeah they are not up there.
- Calling Sukuna a Gary Stu citing a definition where it says it's a character "that never breaks a sweat" at the same time they mock him for the difficulty he beat Gojo at and for having "external help".
Talk to me bro. We have Gojo's statement of how Sukuna was holding back and we have seen it in this chapter. He was indeed holding back. Sukuna is a Gary Stu. I cant really convince you if you think otherwise.
Gojo would have lost without inflicting half the injuries he did.
Gojo should have lost after domain battle. Leaving Sukuna without DE would have been a good nerf.
If Kashimo does well against Malevolent Shrine we are going to revisit this
Not Malevolent Shrine, DIMENSIONAL SLASH. The bar needs to be higher than Gojo in order for Kashimo to be considered greater than Gojo.

But you know that very well that it will never happen. Sukuna is going to forget about Dimensional Slash.

Talk to me bro. We have Gojo's statement of how Sukuna was holding back and we have seen it in this chapter. He was indeed holding back. Sukuna is a Gary Stu. I cant really convince you if you think otherwise.
We knew he was holding himself back from way before that, and we know he could have won using different tactics.

That doesn't mean he could just "neg" Gojo from the get go, and he did get beaten almost to dead (his strategy almost failed him when Gojo started with the Black Flashes, and he did get scared for a moment).

So he's far from a Gary Stu.