News Jump Festa 2022

This year 2021, one piece published 35-36 chapters.

assuming 2022 gets the same treatment, I can't see wano arc end in 2022.

we still don't get kaido flashback yet, and I think it will long as oden or more (15+)

Damn you're not reading that's crazy.
Shichibukai = disbanded
I guess you are not reading. The Shichibukai work directly for the WG - they are disbanded of what they did in the past and got replaced by the SSG.
Gorosei "We can't maintain the balance of power indefinitely time for a great cleansing"
When is this ''cleansing'' going to happen? Who are they gonna dispose off? We even saw Vivi being one of them lol
You think they are going around taking the Yonkou out now?
You : Yup Luffy and Kid will become Yonko, meaning there was no point in beating 2 YONKO since we're back at SQUARE ONE with FOUR OF THEM being around
I already told you why. Shanks and BB aren't going anywhere by the end of Wano. Luffy is already seen as the 5th Yonkou by Morgans and alot of people would believe that. But like BB said, he wasn't ready yet. When Luffy beats Kaidou he is gonna be a Yonkou in the eyes of everyone.

Also Luffy has 0 fucking territories and isn't gaining an entire empire from beating Kaido's ass
Fishman Island? Dress Rosa? Wano? The previous Kingdoms from Pre-TS are also Pro Luffy, those islands would get also the protection of the SH's.

Oda do be trolling if he thinks there has been a year that isn't the "year of Luffy".

I mean even in the year of Sanji Luffy still had the most spotlight by a mile.

:gokulaugh:
So true but that actually implies something else, like him doing something big and greater than those years before.

Also is Oda implying Film Red is Canon?

So true but that actually implies something else, like him doing something big and greater than those years before.

Also is Oda implying Film Red is Canon?
Well defeating Kaido is already known so I doubt this is the new big and great achievement.

Idk what tops that in the Wano arc.

Making a film canon .....it tends to mess with the timeline so I don't feel we'll go that route.

This year 2021, one piece published 35-36 chapters.

assuming 2022 gets the same treatment, I can't see wano arc end in 2022.

we still don't get kaido flashback yet, and I think it will long as oden or more (15+)
Wano could easily end in 2022 lol

Zoro and Sanji’s fights just ended and outside of that there isn’t too much that Oda needs to wrap up

Assuming the Kaido flashback is 15 chapters long (it won’t be) that still gives him 20-21 chapters to work with

Luffy vs Kaido won’t be THAT long, Hiyori/Denjiro will probably kill Orochi soon, the fire demon will be dealt with quickly, etc

Well defeating Kaido is already known so I doubt this is the new big and great achievement.

Idk what tops that in the Wano arc.

Making a film canon .....it tends to mess with the timeline so I don't feel we'll go that route.
It's going to be more about exploring the idea of what becoming "Joyboy" means, its implications for the remainder of the story and why Luffy will formally take up that mantle in his fight with Kaido.

It's perhaps because of all this that there is a special emphasis on him this time around.

Wano could easily end in 2022 lol

Zoro and Sanji’s fights just ended and outside of that there isn’t too much that Oda needs to wrap up

Assuming the Kaido flashback is 15 chapters long (it won’t be) that still gives him 20-21 chapters to work with

Luffy vs Kaido won’t be THAT long, Hiyori/Denjiro will probably kill Orochi soon, the fire demon will be dealt with quickly, etc
There Raizo vs Fukurokujo, Apoo&Drake vs CP0
Also, WG force, Bigmom Pirate, story on break between act and post raid story.