Powers & Abilities Kaido/Greenbull performance against Scabbards & Yamato: Comprehensive Guide

So you want legitimate argument against this??
This is Plot piece again.
The direction and context Oda giving us is to show Momo to do something worthy and GB as a hypetool for Shanks......lol
There is literally zero stakes on Scabbard compared to when facing Kaido.
:kata:

Scabbard were in full form and all present during Kaido fight. Oda giving every best shot and every arsenal they got against Kaido before they got destroyed brutally.

Here due to PLOT........The scabbard are completely different type of character, all become retard who don't know how to use haki or target the main body or use their special move( only Raizo did but sadly he doesn't save Kaido Bolo breath for later).........they cutting small branches over and over like fodders.
:zosleepy:

All this set up to make Momo shine against an ADMIRAL
:moonwalk:
Now go make a thread regarding - GB acting like he worshipped a "flame emperor" when zap by a CoC flash from several km away by someone weaker than Kaido canonically.......... not looking very bad.
:cheers:

Funniest shit is, Ion think Yonko fans understand that they’re inadvertently boosting tha admirals by trying to shit on Aramaki this chapter Lmaoooo

Like y’all really trying to clown this man for not wanting to fight:
  1. Yonko Shanks
  2. Yonko Luffy
  3. Low Top Tier Trafalgar Law
  4. Low Top Tier Eustass Kidd
  5. Low Top Tier Roronoa Zoro
  6. Possible Low Top Tier Benn Beckmann
  7. Low Top Tier Marco
  8. Possible Low Top Tier Yamato
  9. High Tier Raid Suit Sanji
  10. High Tier Lucky Roo
  11. High Tier Yassop
  12. High Tier Killer
  13. Army of Minks
  14. Rest of tha RHP
  15. Rest of tha Strawhats
  16. Rest of tha Heart Pirates
  17. Rest of tha Kidd Pirates
  18. Scabbards
  19. Etc
Y’all mad that 1 single admiral doesn’t want to fight that many mfs…..he didn’t say he wouldn’t fight tha RHP, he jus said not right now

Always good to see Yonko idiots post tho, their posts always somehow boost up admirals. Glad to see they have higher expectations for their strength than tha Emperors
Admirals are placed on such a high pedestal by yankers. Can't blame them though, Akainu is an admiral who, as retaliation to a quake punch sneak attack by the WSM, busted a third of Wb's face. Minutes later was fighting his whole crew. Made the Bb pirates blitz escape so fast they forgot to take Bonney with them.

They're on a different level

Last edited:
We weren't given any panels of the actual fight other than a face off which showed absolutely nothing. Why would you try to argue this point?

Would you come up with your own final conclusion and judgement if the crime scenes were missing some key video evidences? No, you wouldn't.

Which is her innate ability/weakness. She wasn't cursed from someone who conjured some fucked up spell.
She always had it from the beginning and would likely suffer another episode of the PTSD if the right conditions were met.

The excuse is already bad as it is. It's like on the same level as "well the admirals are like 1/100th the size of Kaido and Big Mom. Imagine if the admirals were the same size and weight!" bad.
Post automatically merged:

Most Yonkotards don't have the mental capability to dissect and analyze panels much-less even attempt to read texts with more than 1 sentence.

I was using the scale most of you like to employ to defend how Greenbull is stronger than kaido. Which is since he was willing to go after an alliance that just defeated the strongest creature and another yonko plus their army, Greenbull must be that much stronger. Something that can't make sense at all after the reverie fiasco no matter how much nerfed he was. The stronger you are the easier it is for you to subdue someone you claim to be several tier below you without making any scene.

Do you think Katakuri would have had an issue stopping 2 Morgan at the tea party? Of course, no. Point is, for sabo and co to pull up such a feat their strength couldn't have been completely insignificant to the admirals, something that you indirectly imply whenever you say Greenbull would solo the whole alliance (Not you specifically, but a lot of people who defend this agenda)

An innate weakness that happened only when the strawhats were in danger, during her three days non stop fight, never happened, which is why i said it was plot, same way a serious non nerfed WSS couldn't land a single scratch on a nerfed pre timeskip luffy, because of plot. Anyway i pulled up the plot card because sakazouki used it, you should have read the whole argument we had before posting this

Last edited:
Yes i read everything man
Did you even read this lol

Yes i read everything and is an incredible job but you are biased imo..
Gb came to wano to fight wounded warriors, shanks whole speech confirm it that plus bandages plus a character like yamato who was huffing after a no name strike against GB.
Yes many times in one piece a week is enough for people to heal but not this time, odas words.
Akainu fighting against the commanders is something natural, there should be a marine capable to fight a Yonko, he is the one..
Kizaru's comments are ok but he was stopped by old and rusty Rayleigh that's it. In the best case scenario kizaru could be an ext. diff. fight for prime Ray. Would you say that Rayleigh could go and fight 2 Yonko along with their crews? I certainly don't think so. Kizaru's comments could mean that he was going to fight in the see of wano against BM pirates for example, Marco and king f them up, he could do a lot more, i don't know what kizaru would do and i don't care but i do know his pl and him against Kaido and BM is suicide.
Man, i don't believe that you can take Gb's face after shanks did what he did and say: yes those two are an extreme difficulty fight.

You did an amazing job building this but man you should drop it already.
All the samurai have bandages, yamato never fought, the strawhats have bandages ( even sanji who zip dif queen lol) and all the good guys were exhausted as shanks confirmed.
Yes gb admitted that kaido and shanks (lol) are above him and all that happened in one chapter.
Nothing is wrong with all that except the the part where GB freeze with a snot nose full sweating face, that was a punch in the stomach for many fans but oda made it clear that shanks would stomp gb.
Admirals fans don't understand Oda bruh
GB never fought as hard as Kaido against all the supernovas and scabbards

He literally mid-high diffed before the gag power up.
Post automatically merged:

The One Piece fandom is known for being completely unable to analyse things from anything other than Linear A>B>C
One piece fans are like Dragon Ball fans it's all linear power level numbers, technique or skill doesn't matter

What is this thread?

Scabbards against Kaidou.

Nekomamushi,Inuarashi(Sulongs forms),Kinemon,Okiku,Raizou,Izou,Kawamatsu,Denjiro and Ashura Douji.

Scabbards Against Aramaki.

Nekomamushi Base,Raizou,Kawamatsu and Denjiro with Shinobu and Momo.

Scabbards against Kaidou>>Scabbards Against Aramaki.

Scabbards against Kaidou used Ryou techniques and even Tougen Totsuka.

Scabbards against Aramaki uses basics Haki non named attacks.

Kaidou stood there and tanks all damages.

Aramaki don't want to tanks or endure.

Scabbards attacks even with Ryou was Shallows.

Plot against Kaidou= Scabbards was using Ryou who tanks everything.

Plot Against Aramaki= Scabbards didn't use 10% what they used against Kaidou.

Kaidou get bored and destroyed all Scabbard with one blow in Base form.

Aramaki with his serious mode only trapped, but Scabbards was chilling with Yamato and Denjirou laughing.

I literally placed manga panels for braindead people like you and you're still saying out of the manga
It's hopeless

:sighting:
You missed some panels, add those in the OP. For example, the panel where Kaido says to the scabbards, "I would have let you people kill me" or "you guys are not even strong enough to open my old scar"

Or the panel where Kaido looking perfectly fine after beating the scabbards

Last edited:
Gather around folks, this is the long awaited magnum opus of Kaido vs Greenbull

FAQs:
-Were the bandaged Scabbards still injured?
Not with 7 days of rest and the best doctors around. Let's not forget it's been 48 days since the timeskip, don't take 7 days of rest lightly.

-Did Kaido annihilate the scabbards?
He defeated them sure, but not even close to do significant damage. Here are the scabbards after the fight:
1. Inu defeated Jack, Neko defeated Perosopero
2. Kinemon received 2 point blank attacks from Kaido, one with ACoC and the other was a stab. An hour later he was present at Momo's delegation.
3. Denjiro was chilling and went and killed Orochi. Raizo defeated Fukoru and later helped flood the place
4. Izo fought Cp0 and managed to kill one.
5. Ashura was fine but died to bombing

-Did Yamato fight Greenbull? The answer is yes

-Did Greenbull avoid Kaido, as in scared of a 1v1? The answer is no.

Here's a more detailed review of the interactions:

Shanks used ACoC evidenced by his sword, it was directed at Greenbull as no one else was affected. Even with being clowned (still better than Big Meme), Greenbull still expressed willingness to fight Shanks and his crew later on. This chapter ridiculed Greenbull's personality no doubt, but his powerlevel stands in place. We still haven't seen him take it seriously and he still hasn't used his sword. Oda did very questionable decisions, especially reiterating how Momo is supposed to defend Wano then completely ignore that by bringing a whole yonko crew to scare off the the invader.

In my opinion Shanks > Greenbull > Kaido seems reasonable as of now

Meme of the day:

All 9 scabbards

2 were in sulong

Kaido ended up clapping the rest in base

Greenbull

Fought weakened injured scabbards.

It was much less of them

No sulong.

Heaviest hitter (Yamato) was only in base and was not allowed to fight

Greenbull stating he would not have even came to wano if KAIDO was still here

Nuff said!!!