Character Discussion "Kaido, the strongest pirate" - how valid are characters statements?

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Kaido being the strongest or not depends on he is an actual dragon or not . if he is an actual dragon , he is not the strongest .

to me anyway .
And Oda used the word 'Saikyō Seibutsu (最強 生物): which translated as The Strongest Biological Being / The Strongest Creature Among All Beings. Seibutsu includes all living things in the world, including humans. The reason why free manga sites misspell Kaido's title is because the English word "Creature" has plural meanings, but in the original scan there is no ambiguity because the word 'Seibutsu' is the one being used, which is why Kaido was not given the title "Strongest Man" or anything like that, because he is simply not human.

Kaido's title isn't ambiguous at all in the japanese version, his title 100% include humans.

You can do a quick research on what Seibutsu mean:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/せいぶつ#Japanese
living thing, life, organism, creature .

https://www.kanjijapanese.com/en/dictionary-japanese-english/seibutsu
seibutsu creature 2. seibutsu living things.

The ambiguity only come from people reading the English chapter and assuming the word "creature" is to be understood in the animal sense.

In japanese it clearly mean Kaido is the strongest living organism/thing and quite obviously humans are living things.

Kaido's title 100% put him above any human alive in the series, the only way Kaido isn't the strongest character is if his title is fake in the first place or if someone surpass him in the future.

It doesn't really depend on your race or whatever it is, it depends on your strength.
Forcing that kaido is not the strongest is just your HEADCANON crying.

And Oda used the word 'Saikyō Seibutsu (最強 生物): which translated as The Strongest Biological Being / The Strongest Creature Among All Beings. Seibutsu includes all living things in the world, including humans. The reason why free manga sites misspell Kaido's title is because the English word "Creature" has plural meanings, but in the original scan there is no ambiguity because the word 'Seibutsu' is the one being used, which is why Kaido was not given the title "Strongest Man" or anything like that, because he is simply not human.

Kaido's title isn't ambiguous at all in the japanese version, his title 100% include humans.

The ambiguity only come from people reading the English chapter and assuming the word "creature" is to be understood in the animal sense.

In japanese it clearly mean Kaido is the strongest living organism/thing and quite obviously humans are living things.

Kaido's title 100% put him above any human alive in the series, the only way Kaido isn't the strongest character is if his title is fake in the first place or if someone surpass him in the future.

It doesn't really depend on your race or whatever it is, it depends on your strength.
namis reaction to the "title" implies that oda does not include humans though.

This ....

People should refer to raw as in Original text before even spouting nonsense .

World strongest living creature which includes Human as well

But Whitebeard title was World Strongest man which does not include Kaido since Kaido is not viewed as human but as something different .

Its so easy to understand yet people are bringing same old discussion again and again

K

Kaido D. Stronger

This ....

People should refer to raw as in Original text before even spouting nonsense .

World strongest living creature which includes Human as well

But Whitebeard title was World Strongest man which does not include Kaido since Kaido is not viewed as human but as something different .

Its so easy to understand yet people are bringing same old discussion again and again
Yes, congratulations you are one of the few people who can interpret this correctly.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

namis reaction to the "title" implies that oda does not include humans though.
Dude, you have a serious problem, even if I give the definition, you can’t understand what an organism or even a creature is?
Heavens, go back to school. Nobody cares whether kaido is human or not, he is the strongest living ORGANISM, the strongest being in the world, HUMANS, they are creatures, they are living beings, kaido is the STRONGEST LIVING CREATURE among all beings, this includes HUMANS . HUMANS are living creatures and Kaido is the strongest living creature, understand now?

Dude, you have a serious problem, even if I give the definition, you can’t understand what an organism or even a creature is?
Heavens, go back to school. Nobody cares whether kaido is human or not, he is the strongest living ORGANISM, the strongest being in the world, HUMANS, they are creatures, they are living beings, kaido is the STRONGEST LIVING CREATURE among all beings, this includes HUMANS . HUMANS are living creatures and Kaido is the strongest living creature, understand now?
maybe you should stop being toxic?

the definition of the term is irrelevant if oda himself excludes humans. i just brought up an example from the manga canon that implies he might exclude humans when using that term. in my opinion humans should be included as "living organisms", but if oda disagrees, there is nothing we can do about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kaido D. Stronger

Zoro doesn’t seem to think that and he’s more reliable.
When you can prove that Killer is lying you wake me up ok?I don't want to have to read what you think or not, based on ACHISM, I just work with panels and manga facts.:wellwell::wellwell:
Post automatically merged:

the definition of the term is irrelevant if oda himself excludes humans. i just brought up an example from the manga canon that implies he might exclude humans when using that term. in my opinion humans should be included as "living organisms", but if oda disagrees, there is nothing we can do about it.
I LOVE YOU. :shocking::blush:

K

Kaido D. Stronger

maybe you stop being toxic?

You still got it wrong, you don't know what a WSC is unfortunately.