Future Events Kidd is not soloing Big Mom

Kid fans are starting to get a bit annoying. Just in case people did realize.
:bignews:

Kid starts being dead weight here:
If ur actually paying attention, Meme was implied to start using CoC for the first time in battle. After kids weakened, suggesting Law was pushin her to some degree.
Laws already amped the battle up. From what kid was doing solo. Meme Never used it while kids holding her off.
:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Kid fans are starting to get a bit annoying. Just in case people did realize.
:bignews:

Kid starts being dead weight here:
If ur actually paying attention, Meme was implied to start using CoC for the first time in battle. After kids weakened, suggesting Law was pushin her to some degree.
Laws already amped the battle up. From what kid was doing solo. Meme Never used it while kids holding her off.
:kayneshrug:
This is a lot of headcanon. From what I can tell Kidd only became unable to fight once Hawkins started bashing his head in this latest chapter. Before that Kidd looked fine enough to deal with the damage from Hawkins and fight. Law was not fighting or holding off Big Mom solo lol

Here is a panel after Hawkins is revealed to have Kidds life hostage where Kidd looks like he’s fighting fine

Now tell me. In either of these panels does Kidd look anything like how he looked in this latest chapter? Hunched over and unable to move?

Kidd only became “dead weight“ in this latest chapter lol

Last edited:
I'm fascinated at how people want to create their own realities and refuse to accept evidence.

First it was ZKK fans who thought Zoro would actually take down the main villain.

Then it was Yonko wankers who thought Kid/Law couldn't take down BM. Pretending like Big Mom is some unbeatable DBZ character or smn.

Now it's Kid fans who think Kid will solo BM, even when Luffy is who is NOTICEABLY stronger got a shitton of help.

I'm fascinated at how people want to create their own realities and refuse to accept evidence.

First it was ZKK fans who thought Zoro would actually take down the main villain.

Then it was Yonko wankers who thought Kid/Law couldn't take down BM. Pretending like Big Mom is some unbeatable DBZ character or smn.

Now it's Kid fans who think Kid will solo BM, even when Luffy is who is NOTICEABLY stronger got a shitton of help.
Show me or quote me one Kidd fan that said Kidd will solo Big Mom

He‘s not, but the way the fight has been framed so far makes it pretty clear it’s Kid number one and Law number two.

Doesn’t make Kid massively stronger than Law or anything, the two are still neck and neck (and far better rivals to each other than they are to Luffy). But if I was to pick a main protagonist for this fight, I wouldn’t say “oh, the two are equal, I can’t pick between them”, I’d pick Kid.

So far, at least, we still haven’t seen all that much of the fight. The final hit might be a joint effort between the two for all I know. But right now, I’d expect more for it to be a doublespread of Kid punching her, and that’s usually the sign of the main fighter.

Plus I still don’t think they’ll beat Big Mom in a fight, anyway. Not unless more characters come to help. I think they’ll lead to her defeat and both be impressive, but I’m not expecting them to just plain knock her out in a good old punchup. Toss her off the island again, maybe.

Law is clearly less relevant than Kid lol.
Kid "went down" with an direct attack from BM with Napoelon+Hera while Law "went down" with a solo Prometheus attack.
Aside from the other multiple pieces of evidence there are.
He‘s not, but the way the fight has been framed so far makes it pretty clear it’s Kid number one and Law number two.

Doesn’t make Kid massively stronger than Law or anything, the two are still neck and neck (and far better rivals to each other than they are to Luffy). But if I was to pick a main protagonist for this fight, I wouldn’t say “oh, the two are equal, I can’t pick between them”, I’d pick Kid.

So far, at least, we still haven’t seen all that much of the fight. The final hit might be a joint effort between the two for all I know. But right now, I’d expect more for it to be a doublespread of Kid punching her, and that’s usually the sign of the main fighter.

Plus I still don’t think they’ll beat Big Mom in a fight, anyway. Not unless more characters come to help. I think they’ll lead to her defeat and both be impressive, but I’m not expecting them to just plain knock her out in a good old punchup. Toss her off the island again, maybe.
This is clearly false. In terms of Supernova bounties, it's (1) Luffy (2) Law (3) Kid. And Law's bounty was frozen for half the timeskip. When they sent Big Mom flying, it was Kid assist, Law finish.

Law already got his arc, so Kid needs screen time too, since the trio all needs screen time. This Hawkins/Apoo betrayal storyline is part of it. Don't get taken in by recency bias. This has no bearing on the end of the result.

Plus I still don’t think they’ll beat Big Mom in a fight, anyway.
Man, how fucking deluded can you be? Did you read the last chapter? Oda literally TELLS you.

Kid "went down" with an direct attack from BM with Napoelon+Hera while Law "went down" with a solo Prometheus attack.
Law brushed off Kaido's signature move with adCoC. Learn to read.

\

That's literally the most impressive tanking feat in the alliance side so far.

Man, how fucking deluded can you be? Did you read the last chapter? Oda literally TELLS you.
Oda tells us that Big Mom will fall as a result of this battle, which we already knew because CP0 have been talking about it.

He does not tell us that will be Kid and Law managing to just plain beat her into unconsciousness, like Luffy will do to Kaido (after having a shit ton of help).

And are you still incapable of talking to people without being an angry little cunt? Gets old, pretty fast.

This is mainly what I was saying too. Never said Kidd would solo Big Mom without Laws help

So in what way are these fruits so effective that they can compensate for the lack abilities like FS, AdCOA and COC attacks?
Law's Abilities are as good as FS against someone as Slow as Big Mom.

Kidd's Crushing Attacks ignore Durability as confirmed By Queen bragging about how CoA is irrelevant against His Snake attack.

Right now the only thing that they lack is the means to damage her effectively. Just like how the only thing that Luffy lacked against Kaido was the means to get past his scales