General & Others King’s bounty doesnt include his Lunarianess

What difference does it make even if its true?

I bet the WG didn't knew about Queen being a Cyborg full of Germa's science

They already made clear that info about Lunarians that end up on the capture of one of them would be worth 100 mi

That's dumb.
Let me get this straight.
-Alber uses fire, has black wings, and uses a sword.
-King uses fire, has black wings, and uses a sword.
-Alber went missing with Kaidou when they left Punk Hazard.
-King emerges soon after Kaidou left Punk Hazard and made his crew.
-They have not seen Alber since and NOT A SINGLE PERSON has found him or even hinted at his position.
You: Yeah there's nothing that hints at him being the same guy they experimented on at all.
Keep in mind the WG realized Luffy was on the verge of awakening just from literal hearsay via CP0 agents.
Wait mate, it is not « me », it is the manga. I mean you read last chapter did not you?

So yeah it is as dumb as the WG not knowing that Luffy’s fruit is the Nika’s one. But it is what it is.

Big Mom, Marco, Blackbeard and Zoro could all find out that King/S-Hawk was a Lunarian..
And y'all really think the World Government, who knew Luffy had the Nika fruit, doesn't know King is a Lunarian?
Keep in mind, there's stories about Lunarians. Marco and Primebeard heard of those stories and it's implied BB did too.
But the Nika fruit is heavily censored even in the DF book.
Wait mate, it is not « me », it is the manga. I mean you read last chapter did not you?

So yeah it is as dumb as the WG not knowing that Luffy’s fruit is the Nika’s one. But it is what it is.
They seemed to have known it was the Nika fruit but you know how retcons are.

[headcanon]

uh-huh. Now I'm still waiting for that manga panel where Marco says he knew King was a lunarian from invicibility and not from him bursting into flames

Current Zolo can't even cut Seraphim's clothes while getting help from Kaku
:chirstsad:
Headcannon

Marco never hurt King. Sanji never hurt S-Shark. Stick to hyping up GB beating a nerfed, severely injured and recovering King thanks to Zoro.

:milaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
...no they don't:christugh:

It was a big deal them contacting during reverie

1. Yeah, because they teamed up so Big Mom probably said how she plans to read the poneglyps
2. Is Pudding supposed to be a secret? Blackbeard knew about her as well?:christugh:

... I don't follow the connection:christugh:

Also you've dodged explaining Marco, whose only source on Lunarian was literally fairy tales:

Why did Marco figure that shit out from just knowing that King bursting into flames and some fairy tales?
:choppawhat:

Meanwhile WG can't figure out while knowing way fucking more and that lunarian escaped with Kaido?
Meme and kaido literally have a line to each other lmfao
And meme literally knows about numbers kaido took from punk hazard when he took king

Marco is irrelevant
He was told of a legend from wb
He didn't know how to beat king

Headcannon

Marco never hurt King. Sanji never hurt S-Shark. Stick to hyping up GB beating a nerfed, severely injured and recovering King thanks to Zoro.

:milaugh:
so I assume you don't have a panel of your proof?
Meme and kaido literally have a line to each other lmfao
...what
And meme literally knows about numbers kaido took from punk hazard when he took king
...again I asked you what does that supposed to prove?
:kailaugh:
He was told of a legend from wb
and he figured out who King is just from a drunk legend, meanwhile by your logic WG can't figure out jackshit even though they knew Kaido escaped with lunarian

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

...what

and he figured out who King is just from a drunk legend, meanwhile by your logic WG can't figure out jackshit even though they knew Kaido escaped with lunarian
You dumb fuck what do you think it means

Kaido has told meme he took numbers from punk hazard
Meme and kaido haven't seen each other in decades
Kaido and meme have a den den mushi to each other

How else would meme know if they didn't talk.

He fought during a fight up close and personal with king

You have no point

...what

Don't start that "no proof" with me. You never provide proof, just headcannon. Circling debris and random marks doesn't make it blood.