Powers & Abilities King and Queen are awakened - Jack is not

Who is awakened?

• Total voters
I'd argue all 3 could be awakened. & Jack has taken more damage & found more & has bounced back countless times.

If King & Queen actually do go down & don't get back up then I'd argue Jack is Kaidos best subordinate.

& even if Jack doesn't have awakening then his durability, endurance and recovery rate is insane & shouldn't ve slept on just because king and queen might have it.
Post automatically merged:

the problem with jack is his record fighting is .... kinda bad
hope next chapter we can see jack fights
Oda always has Jack punching above his weight class. He either ties or loses when it's 2 or more people against him.

His loss ratio isn't even that bad.

Last edited:
I'd argue all 3 could be awakened. & Jack has taken more damage & found more & has bounced back countless times.

If King & Queen actually do go down & don't get back up then I'd argue Jack is Kaidos best subordinate.

& even if Jack doesn't have awakening then his durability, endurance and recovery rate is insane & shouldn't ve slept on just because king and queen might have it.

Oda always has Jack punching above his weight class. He either ties or loses when it's 2 or more people against him.

His loss ratio isn't even that bad.
You think every calamity is awakened when Marco isn’t?

Because he's not a scrub who gets wrecked by Diable Jambe
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I´m still open up for both having awakening.
However how they going get defeated then?
Sanji already use his strongest moves and Queen so far just laught about everything what Sanji throw against him.
And even fucking Zoro struggle and get now adv CoC to deal with King(who could get soon show adv CoC too)..
I mean if King already show stuff like this:

How it looking like if he has awakening in combo with adv CoC??

If they really have both awakening, Yamato don´t need to search for the bombs since the whole island would fall apart by these monsters using their power...
If they have awakening, this could became the most hardest fight for Zoro and Sanji in their entire life so far...
Don´t say that I can´t see it, but if they get awakening, then we can expected a hella fight of these fours.
Soon we will learn if they have it or not, but be honest im pretty sure they going to show it.
Jack sadly get fucked up by Oda...

King: Awakening + Advanced Haki + rare fire abilities.
Queen: Awakening + cyborg skills which are far better than Franky's.
Jack: Possibly Awakening + Fishman Karate.

But King and Queen having Awakening is more likely than Jack imo.
:josad::josad::josad:

Btw, King has yet to show awakening and advanced haki bit imbuing his sword with hardening, isn't that technically ryuo? Also, rare fire ability was correct after all, possibly COC too.

Now we have to wait till King truly confirms to have awakening and advanced Haki.

A new form he is an ancient zoan user not mythical I don't think it will be a technique for Kaido it is 50/50
I really hope Zoan awakening is rather a completely new mode. King will fuse his base, hybrid and full zoan into a completely new form which will make him significantly stronger than before.

I believe Chopper's Monster Point is forced awakening. Just look at Chopper's hybrid and Monster Point:

Hybrid forms:

Now Monster Point:

From the end of the chapter, I think its more likely that King has COC than awakening. If he gets COC (I am assuming advCOC) and awakening, he might be a little too stacked.

Would be good to see awakening from Queen just so he has something different besides ineffectually spamming laser beams.

:josad::josad::josad:

Btw, King has yet to show awakening and advanced haki bit imbuing his sword with hardening, isn't that technically ryuo? Also, rare fire ability was correct after all, possibly COC too.

Now we have to wait till King truly confirms to have awakening and advanced Haki.
lmao my guy, that aged like milk, but it happens to all of us

And yes, that's definitely advanced CoA usage. For that to happen, he needs to be able to let it haki flow, gather it at his hands, then let it flow off his body onto his sword, so that he finally can harden it up for his sword to reach maximum capacity.
Pre O'lin Luffy for example could only make his haki flow at this point, but he couldn't let it flow/shoot if off his body and that's why O'lin slapped the shit ouf of him and Hyo.. So yeah, it's advanced usage 100%.

30/70 for me personally that they are getting awakening though. I dunno, feels wrong, if Marco does not have it, but honestly after what Zoro's now able to do and the way Sanji looks like having no problem with hybrid Queen. Hmm.. difficult to say imo

Why do people think awakening is a form or they have to ''activate'' it like a gear or something. From what we learned in ID, Zoan awakenings boost their overall stats, strength, durability, regeneration etc.
King and Queen are wayyyy to durable and regenerate almost instantly any damage so far - for that to be their normal Ancient Zoan abilities. It has to come from awakening.
The other Ancient Zoans are not even close in durability and regeneration like King and Queen, despite them also having Ancient Zoan DF's.

IMO Devil Fruit awakening is different in the 3 types.

If awakening is the mastery over your DF, then Zoan's are the most easiest of them. Since transforming to full Zoan is basic for them, having full control of their abilities is much easier than paramecia or logias. And maybe even Logias are more easier than Paramecias.

I miss the ol good times when Chopper would manage to draw blood from Queen but Sanji then failed next.
It was ketchup just as Cracker did with Luffy.