Powers & Abilities King and Queen are awakened - Jack is not

Who is awakened?

• Total voters
Let see I don´t make a bet on that too after non flying six had awakening.
But I can see King,Queen and Jack posing awakening, let see how Oda play it out.
Ps: Confirm again that the jailer from impel down where forced, neither WsW and Sasaki had awakening and they are leagues above the jailers.
If they get awakening would mean they would get possibly up to 5 chapters of fighting once their fights get focused as opposed to F6, and I don't see Oda doing that at all, 2-3 chapters at best for King and Queen once their fight gets focused, one or two chapters for Jack when he uses his hybrid form or gets focused.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I hope Adv CoA or CoC.
I aint handing out free skills to anyone for now but I will gladly be pleasantly surprised.
Advanced COA, as a top swordsman, who got literally born with his fire ability, I expect him to fully imbue his fire with Haki, indicating highly skilled level of Ryuo. Oh and COC is likely too.
Well, as "advanced" and Kinemon's fire manipulation is... Ryo perhaps but dunno about CoC, if he has then probably basic level...

Regarding Awakening, idk, characters can be tough and recover fast without being Zoans as well, see lord Apoo.

I still think Jacks the only one who’s awakened.

Queen has ancient Zoan + Science boosts
King has ancient Zoan + Racial Boosts

Since Jack isn’t a new race like King, doesn’t seem to have any tech like Queen, I bet he’s an awakened Zoan

So far no calamity displayed awakening as far as I remember, unless Oda messed with us.

I'm however confident that at least one of the three bears a large possibility to enroll it. Meanwhile King might as well possess CoC because he climbed so much in his life, he might of been a predestined man.

Most likely..Jack is quite young (compared to how he look)
It would explain his role if only he had it.

Jacks not like Queen or King both use their fruit as secondary abilities their primaries being Queens science and Kings racial abilities.

Jacks only known ability is his devil fruit, so it’d make sense if he’s the only one with awakening since he’s a lead performer.

Personally I think only kaido will have it but king/queen can also have it ; lets see
I'm in this boat. The only I assume has it is Kaido for now. If King/Queen show it, great, but anti-fake powerups.

If the speculation of Jack not having haki is true then Awakening is definitely a must have for him.
Awakening is much harder to unlock than Haki.

The Impel Down Jailer Beast have Awakening but they don't have haki. It's really depends on how easy to unlock Zoan Awakenings imo.
The impel down beast most like where forced, neither WsW or Sasaki have awakening and they been far stronger then the jailers.

They couldn't probably transform back into human form. Also probably they just unlock half of awakening not even the true power.

With the flying six none posing awakening it show that zoan awakening is not different the then others who only get awakenend with hard training and controll.
In that case Kata and Doffy are rare for using awakening.