Powers & Abilities King and Queen are awakened - Jack is not

Who is awakened?

• Total voters
Yeah, that's why Kinemon was about to beat Jack's ass.
Yeah like he was about to beat Kaido´s ass. the result was:

Having guts to fight doesn´t mean>beeing stronger then someone, Kinemon didn´t fear to fight Kaido, so he also didn´t fear to fight Jack, doesn´t mean he is stronger.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jack most like have awakening, WsW is 38 and 10years older then Jack, yet Jack get the calamity titel, he must be have something in order to take the calamity titel and get respected by Kaido to a point where Kaido need to protect Jack because he is important for him.

King,Queen and Jack going to have a awakenend zoan third form power.
Like Monsterpoint Chopper version.

Fought the Dukes for 5 days, that's already hinting at Awakened Zoan to be that resilient and persistent.
Proceeded to fight Fujitora and Sengoku along with Tsuru, got trashed.
Instantly came back to attack Zunisha, got trashed.
Back on his feet and slashed by Asura.
Fast forward Onigashima, defeated whole mink tribe, trashed by Dukes.
Back on his feet soon after and now fighting one Duke and has yet to fight his greatest fight ever.
If that guy isnt awakened I dont know who is...
Strength alone isn't a sign of awakening. He is an YC after all.
Katakuri had an All out fight to the limit against Luffy, but he was up just a few minutes after. But he isn't a awakened ancient Zoan....

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Strength alone isn't a sign of awakening. He is an YC after all.
Katakuri had an All out fight to the limit against Luffy, but he was up just a few minutes after. But he isn't a awakened ancient Zoan....
Katakuri was back conscious soon after the fight but he is not able to even move.
Meanwhile, Jack is fighting fight after fight and getting trashed and he still kicking.
To me, that is a good sign of awakening providing toughness and recovery.

H

humanbeing

I think That’s just ancient zoans in general. I personally don’t think any of them will have an awakening as awakening is one of the rarest abilities we’ve seen to date if all three calamities had it Kaidos crew would be undoubtedly strongest.
it is not really rare in zoans , the 5 jailer are all awakened while they are no names. but awakening seems to let them being dumb. it might be scientifically forced.

Queen wasn't awakened until last chapter. After fighting Judge's son now he suddenly has awakened DF.
Well, Queen having awakening isn't unlikely tho. I think it isn't a coincidence that Monster Point Chopper fought Queen since I believe his Monster Point is awakening too. It's simply displaying how zoan users would look like if they use their awakening while they gain extra recovery speed boost.
That's for sure, Queen's awakening will elevate his stats and physique drastically and with the cyborg body, he'll be truly powerful.

BTW, that's how I see it between the calamities:
King: High Level Ryuo, Wildfire (perhaps ryuo related too?), Swordsmanship and Awakening.
Queen: Cyborg and Awakening.
Jack: Fishman Karate.

I don't think Jack has awakening but since he is a fishman, his fishman karate would already make him a very versatile fighter.