Powers & Abilities King and Queen are awakened - Jack is not

Who is awakened?

• Total voters
I am not sure about Queen having Awakening

The guy already can match Sanji's Kicks with his Snout alone and has Lasers, Plague bullets, Cyborg Modification, head and Neck durable enough to be unaffected by crashing on Big Mom's Iron steel skin when Big Mom got a concussion from the move , Skin tough Enough to deflect Pero's Tougher than Steel arrows, Humiliate Monster Point Chopper and even Perospero by Accident.

That's more than enough for a YC2. Unless Oda wants him to be in the YC1 range as Sanji's first "Serious" opponent in the New World

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I believe his Monster Point is awakening too. It's simply displaying how zoan users would look like if they use their awakening while they gain extra recovery speed boost.
Didnt one of the last chapters call Chopper's MP a giantification? It made me think that it has nothing to do with his DF.
It is basically a drug that is making him gigantic, inferior version of Caesar's drug used on PH experiments and Numbers.
I thought about it before but now it makes even more sense - Chopper's MP should never be possible when you cross human and deer.

If that form indeed depends on the drug and not on the DF itself, that might not be its final form.
Chopper might grow larger and outgrow even the Numbers. The weird stuff comes from Numbers having a permanent effect while Caesar claimed that he could not make Giants which probably means Numbers are the work of dr Vegapunk.

If Strawhats ever meet Vegapunk, all the DF users of the crew could learn about Awakening and Chopper might even learn and perfect the giantification process, for it to be still time-based instead permanent like on Numbers. If his growth in not capped at Numbers size, he could probably end up match-up for Sanjuan Wolf but Robin's Gigantesco Mano is probably more fitting since its probably bigger.

So Awakening will be the new CoC? A very rare ability that suddenly every one has it?
My bet is that only King have it because Marco probably have it and King is defeating Marco.
Post automatically merged:

If Doffy is why the fuck shouldn’t the 3 all stars be.
Luffy beat him and he wasn't awakened. So far we don't know if BM and Kaido are awakened.

Shanks is not DF user, Roger most likely wasn't too. Garp and Rayleigh aren't DF users. You don't need DF to be top tier, much less awakening.

Luffy beat Doffy without being awakened. So no reason why people stronger than Doffy having it.

Last edited:
Guys, Awakening isn't really a Rare Ability
You think Impel Down Random Zoan Users Guards are Awakened but most Top World Fighters are not?

We saw Awakening many many times:

Crocodile turns whatever he touches into Sand
Absalom turns whatever he touches Invisible
Lucci was Awakened & his Hybrid was Insanely Big when he first showed it
Diamante made the Ground move like a Flag
Gladius was able to make Environment Explode & not just him
Aokiji can turn insanely large Areas into Ice in couple seconds
Oven too seems to have Awakening
Sengoku too could be using Awakening to become so Big & the Original Form is smaller than that (After all, it's Human-Human DF)
Caribou too seem to be awakened since he can increase his Swamp to even swallow a Huge Factory
... etc

It's just a Technique where DF Users increase the Scale of their DF Ability
Luffy is simply the Main Protagonist & hearing about these Techniques late since he is a Rookie, that's all
It's not different than Barrier Haki which he learned only recently but Dozens showed it before throughout Story
This is headcanon lol

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
It's not clear what awakening would constitute for a zoan. It was portrayed as an environmental changer so far. No zoan has displayed Doflamingo's capability. We acknowledged Zoan and Hybrid mode. In Chopper's case he managed to use variants (points) of his zoan mode but doesn't necessarily equate to awakening.

Zoan awakening isn't as rare tho, literally all jailed beasts are awakened users, why not Kaido, King, Queen, Marco and so on, much superior characters to them
Is rare because they are the only ones so far while Doffy and Katakuri are the only Paramecia and probably Akainu and Aokiji are the only Logia so far. How many jailers are at Impel Down? 3? 5?

And I bet that people without CoC are turning into their DF demon. Jailers probably didn't had CoC that is why they became their DF once awakened. Doffy and Katakuri both have CoC that is why they are not becoming their DF/Demon inside.

If Calamities are awakened so they probably all have CoC.

Is rare because they are the only ones so far while Doffy and Katakuri are the only Paramecia and probably Akainu and Aokiji are the only Logia so far. How many jailers are at Impel Down? 3? 5?

And I bet that people without CoC are turning into their DF demon. Jailers probably didn't had CoC that is why they became their DF once awakened. Doffy and Katakuri both have CoC that is why they are not becoming their DF/Demon inside.

If Calamities are awakened so they probably all have CoC.
The jailer beasts couldn't control themselves because they have animal based abilities lol, like the animal brain taking over the human, that's part of their awakening.

The jailer beasts couldn't control themselves because they have animal based abilities lol, like the animal brain taking over the human, that's part of their awakening.
This is literally what I said.
So if the calamities had awakenings they would be the same but they aren't. So they either not awakened or they have CoC to control it.

This is literally what I said.
So if the calamities had awakenings they would be the same but they aren't. So they either not awakened or they have CoC to control it.
Or they don't control it, CoC or not, only mythical zoans might have more control over their awakening due to some mythical creatures regarded as more intelligent, wisdom and all that, so Oda will just incorporate that for mythical zoans not ancient/normal.

Or they don't control it, CoC or not, only mythical zoans might have more control over their awakening due to some mythical creatures regarded as more intelligent, wisdom and all that, so Oda will just incorporate that for mythical zoans not ancient/normal.
It makes more sense a mythical zoan that is smarter to control it user than regular animal don't you think?

Probably only King, or King/Queen, or neither of the three has it looking at how fast Oda wants to wrap up the fights.
Let see I don´t make a bet on that too after non flying six had awakening.
But I can see King,Queen and Jack posing awakening, let see how Oda play it out.
Ps: Confirm again that the jailer from impel down where forced, neither WsW and Sasaki had awakening and they are leagues above the jailers.