Rules Kingdom General Discussion

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I wonder if, as a commander, he'll end up being a legitimate equal to Renpa and Rinshoujo. Houken's obvious particular case aside, the quality of the Great Heavens we've seen thus far or know at least something about (so Riboku/Renpa/Rinshoujo) has been truly absurd.
Yeah the average of GH is higher than the average of Q6

those guys are monsters
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if, as a commander, he'll end up being a legitimate equal to Renpa and Rinshoujo. Houken's obvious particular case aside, the quality of the Great Heavens we've seen thus far or know at least something about (so Riboku/Renpa/Rinshoujo) has been truly absurd.
Even Houken was the strongest guy alive and the peak of human race martial art wise

I think he will be. His own subordinates made a bitch out of a 200k army. By all accounts he is a true monster.

I just hope Hara portrays that in full when he steps into the arena.

How powerful do you guys think SBS will end up being, martially?

We know two things:

Ji Aga is the most powerful General in Seika.

Gakushou is the 2nd strongest General in Seika

If SBS is included in these statements, then we may need to lower our expectations on SBS martial hype quite a bit.
He’s gonna be a beast, the strongest in Zhao since Renpa (excluding Houken)
Look at the size of Sbs compared to a normal soldier

I think all the Seika commanders are STR 90+ and their army is like a cross of the Rigan and Yo Tan Wa armies: really tough plains folk with insane devotion to their lord.

Shi Ba Shou - 96
Kan Saro - 92
Gaku Shou - 90
Ji Aga - 94
Jyou Ka Ryuu - 93
Fuu On - 90

Some canon stats (that I don’t disagree with) for reference
Fu Tei - 91
Ai Sen - 92
Ba Jio - 93
Kyou Rei - 93
Ran Bi Haku - 94
Ba Nan Ji - 94
Gyou’Un - 94
Rozo - 95
Sen To’Un - 95
Duke Hyou - 95
Tou - 96

Last edited:
The old Qin Six group was respected and feared across China but let's take a moment and look at the current generation.

- Ousen is a straight up warfare genius, up there with Riboku. He had the strategical prowess of the Qin Six years ago, at the time of King Sho (with people naturally wondering about his current lv then), has gotten Hakuki comparisons by Renpa as far back as Sanyou, he's constantly competing with Riboku, his genius literally makes for uber hype moments lol. He also has huge ambition, wanting to create his own kingdom.

- Tou's abilities aren't belows Ouki's, according to Ouki himself...and look at the respect the fandom has for Ouki. He has has yet to show his "true power".

- Yotanwa's portrayal as literally being King of the Mountains is huge. Her tribes are batshit loyal to her, her army is overpowered and she's a terrifying commander. Her unifying quest is somewhat parallel to Sei's. After all, we are talking about two kings here.

- Kanki is a freak of nature who never formerly studied warfare but developed his own unique style, which is simply lethal. He has scored some phenomenal Ws (even in a extremely shocking fashion), his thoughts escape even Ousen, he has managed to put Riboku in the worst situation we've ever seen him, despite Riboku's insanely accurate pre battle preparation.

- Moubu got referred as the strongest offensive might in Qin's history in chapter 439 and recently the destructive power of his army compared to the Zenou's clan, he has deep understanding of warfare according to Ouki (such as when he turned an army of peasants into a force that overwhelmed Fuuki's army and his tactics with might alone), can pull off difficult tactics like the Echelon and he's > Oukotsu.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @FutureWarrior123 @Jailer @MarineHQ
The current group is seriously, seriously bad news lmfao.

The old Qin Six group was respected and feared across China but let's take a moment and look at the current generation.

- Ousen is a straight up warfare genius, up there with Riboku. He had the strategical prowess of the Qin Six years ago, at the time of King Sho (with people naturally wondering about his current lv then), has gotten Hakuki comparisons by Renpa as far back as Sanyou, he's constantly competing with Riboku, his genius literally makes for uber hype moments lol. He also has huge ambition, wanting to create his own kingdom.

- Tou's abilities aren't belows Ouki's, according to Ouki himself...and look at the respect the fandom has for Ouki. He has has yet to show his "true power".

- Yotanwa's portrayal as literally being King of the Mountains is huge. Her tribes are batshit loyal to her, her army is overpowered and she's a terrifying commander. Her unifying quest is somewhat parallel to Sei's. After all, we are talking about two kings here.

- Kanki is a freak of nature who never formerly studied warfare but developed his own unique style, which is simply lethal. He has scored some phenomenal Ws (even in a extremely shocking fashion), his thoughts escape even Ousen, he has managed to put Riboku in the worst situation we've ever seen him, despite Riboku's insanely accurate pre battle preparation.

- Moubu got referred as the strongest offensive might in Qin's history in chapter 439 and recently the destructive power of his army compared to the Zenou's clan, he has deep understanding of warfare according to Ouki (such as when he turned an army of peasants into a force that overwhelmed Fuuki's army and his tactics with might alone), can pull off difficult tactics like the Echelon and he's > Oukotsu.

Riboku severly underestimated Qin's upcoming 6GG when he said this:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

To me this current generation hyped up how strong the old one was, because with all the hype we have on the current generation, the understanding on all of them is that their talent is on the same level as the old Qin 6 with the exception of Moubu who is a bit above. King Shou’s Qin would’ve been a sight to see, it’s no wonder Qin tripled in power under his reign.

Historically Li Mu does actually repel Ousen, Yotanwa, Kanki, Tou, Shin, Mouten, and Kyoukai simultaneously by himself. The Qin court decides that Zhao will never fall as long as Li Mu is alive and so they bribe the Zhao court to have Li Mu executed.

Just imagine if Hara stays faithful to this. Lol

If i remember correctly,

Li Mu did indeed block every single attempt of Qin conquering Zhao through multiple campaigns and even handed a crushing defeat to Kanki. I think he even successfully defended their attacks when Zhao was struck by a terrible famine twice. I think the Manga may even not do justice to how big of a general Li MU was. Qin was vastly superior to any other state from what i remember in terms of numbers and generals.

So yeah @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung, i think it's safe to say that Riboku was damn near unbeatable.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If i remember correctly,

Li Mu did indeed block every single attempt of Qin conquering Zhao through multiple campaigns and even handed a crushing defeat to Kanki. I think he even successfully defended their attacks when Zhao was struck by a terrible famine twice. I think the Manga may even not do justice to how big of a general Li MU was. Qin was vastly superior to any other state from what i remember in terms of numbers and generals.

So yeah @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung, i think it's safe to say that Riboku was damn near unbeatable.
Like I said, historically Li Mu really was that guy. This current Kingdom arc is quite different from what happened historically,

Historically Li Mu had less men than Kanki, never took Kanki’s bait and defeated him anyway.

And of course Li Mu then defended Zhao from Ousen, Tou, Yotanwa, Shin, and Kyoukai so successfully that the Qin court thought Li Mu was unbeatable.

Yeah there’s a serious chance that Riboku really is that guy.

Like I said, historically Li Mu really was that guy. This current Kingdom arc is quite different from what happened historically,

Historically Li Mu had less men than Kanki, never took Kanki’s bait and defeated him anyway.

And of course Li Mu then defended Zhao from Ousen, Tou, Yotanwa, Shin, and Kyoukai so successfully that the Qin court thought Li Mu was unbeatable.

Yeah there’s a serious chance that Riboku really is that guy.
Is Hara maybe portraying Riboku like this to make SBS's intro more hype ? Or is he just stanning Kanki so hard lol?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Is Hara maybe portraying Riboku like this to make SBS's intro more hype ? Or is he just stanning Kanki so hard lol?
I’m not sure why Hara is choosing to write Riboku vs Kanki this way. I think this battle fits the Kingdom characters better than what happened historically, and it’s like I always say: Hara will deviate from history when he thinks it is appropriate.

I think Hara really wanted to focus on part of Kanki’s backstory right now, and so drawing a battle that mirrors Kanki’s upbringinging (Kanki facing a bigger and stronger foe who he can’t fight head on but instead must use retreat/bait tactics against) is both a character defining battle for Kanki, as well as for Riboku.

Look at all the recent developments we’ve seen with Riboku and Kaine, I think Hara is planning more Riboku backstory before the end of this arc as well.

Last edited:
If i remember correctly,

true, I remember having read somewhere that the coalition was a futile effort, and that Hakuki gave the headstart for Qin to be that much over other states

I think Hara doesn't care to do Riboku justice too much or not, he has cemented himself already among Zhao's greatest. Tho I think Hara fucked up with this last part it makes Kanki look so good that we know Riboku is gonna win by some cheapshot, a miracle on his part unlike his historical version. Yes Kanki lost majority of his army but he's having the last laugh as of now.

Post automatically merged:

@God Buggy

I want to know the true extent of your Gokei wank. Do you see him being able to take out any of the 6GG members?

Hadn't seen your post lol.

In terms of sheer individual ability, yeah Gokei absolutely was a top tier GG. He had one stupid character flaw, that he just would never retreat in the face of invaders (despite having the knowledge and ability to do so). But in terms of ability (and even experience), yeah the dude can't be doubted.

His army wasn't impressive compared to some others though.

Last edited:
Sucks to show up early
Guy was the one in charge of an entire state and had nobodies and people like Shibashou who only have one city under their control get a bunch absolute mad lads to serve them
Lol. He was the bastion of military knowledge of one of the four Lords of the Warring States (naturally having the highest military knowledge in Wei, as Ouki stated) and was the one guy who continued the wage war for years and years under Wei while Reiou's, Gaimou's and Earl Shi's asses were busy rotting in prison.

And amongst his most trusted subordinates we can find:

Lol. He was the bastion of military knowledge of one of the four Lords of the Warring States (naturally having the highest military knowledge in Wei, as Ouki stated) and was the one guy who continued the wage war for years and years under Wei while Reiou's, Gaimou's and Earl Shi's asses were busy rotting in prison.

And amongst his most trusted subordinates we can find:
Didn't these two bums get retconned into being Generals? Lol.

I was reading the scene where the old HSU members are talking to the new ones after capturing Retsubi and they are talking about this campaign and somebody goes "Oh yeah and Shin killed this General" and I'm sitting here thinking "Wait, those two sassenachs were supposed to be Generals?"

I legitimately don't remember anything in Dalkan Plains that made those two out to be anything more than a couple of elite unit commanders and I remember everybody acting like Fuuki was Shin's first General kill.

Gokei got screwed by being an early arc antagonist. Nothing but bums for subordinates and a B Rank experience level for practically singlehandedly defending Wei for over a decade straight while sassenachs on a prison holiday get S Rank. :josad:

Didn't these two bums get retconned into being Generals? Lol.

I was reading the scene where the old HSU members are talking to the new ones after capturing Retsubi and they are talking about this campaign and somebody goes "Oh yeah and Shin killed this General" and I'm sitting here thinking "Wait, those two sassenachs were supposed to be Generals?"
Lol for real?

Gokei got screwed by being an early arc antagonist. Nothing but bums for subordinates and a B Rank experience level for practically singlehandedly defending Wei for over a decade straight while sassenachs on a prison holiday get S Rank. :josad:
Though that is even more hype for Gokei san:madmonk:

That B rank though. At some point of the story, Heavenly Gifted Sweaty Heki reached his same experience, Gokei will probably get surpassed by him at any given moment now :sanmoji: