Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
"A country falls not by military conduct, but by its government corruption."
This year’s valentine ranking(character that received the most gifts from fans for Valentine’s Day)
Tied, fourth and fifth place
Tou and Shou Hei Kun
Third place: Kanki
Tied for first place, Shin and Rokuomi
I can understand Tou, SHK, Kanki, and even Shin.

But Rokuomi for first place?!?!?!?!?!?!?

"If Rokuomi overtook Shin, SHK, Kanki and Tou in pop poll, that would be one of the most tragic events in human history... up there with Judas betraying Jesus."

Japan is a super weird place
Listen, I put that shit on Truman. :jordanmf:

You can’t nuke mfers twice and expect them to not be weird about it.

America foul for that. They went from the last samurai and bushidō spirit to game shows and strawberry lime Kit Kats. These dudes different now.

They really said, “Sayonara, bushidō spirit, and hello, Hello Kitty.” :kobeha:

I've always been curious about this statement. What exactly does ''strength of arms'' mean? Brute power, but not exactly combat strength? Or is Bananji really equal to Renpa?

@Elder Lee Hung @God Buggy @Owl Ki (or anybody else)
Brute strenght/destructive power compared to Renpa's.

Overall Renpa is superior 1 vs 1. He would beat Bananji.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

I've always been curious about this statement. What exactly does ''strength of arms'' mean? Brute power, but not exactly combat strength? Or is Bananji really equal to Renpa?

His personal offensive strength is equal to Renpa and Kaishibou. Personal offensive strength encompassing things like brute strength, but not necessarily transferring to 1v1 skill.

Renpa >= Kaishibou = Bananji is the safe bet.

His personal offensive strength is equal to Renpa and Kaishibou. Personal offensive strength encompassing things like brute strength, but not necessarily transferring to 1v1 skill.

Renpa >= Kaishibou = Bananji is the safe bet.
So what you're saying is that our boy Akou was exchanging blows with someone barely weaker than Renpa?

W.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So what you're saying is that our boy Akou was exchanging blows with someone barely weaker than Renpa?

W.
Yep. Akou is a straight badass.

And not just Akou, I guarantee Moubu’s top generals (like Raiki) will also be that strong martially. We already know Moubu’s standard soldiers are on par with Zenou clansmen:

So Moubu’s generals themselves are probably monstrous warriors given that the entire theme of the Moubu army is martial/offensive strength lol.

If Ousen, who’s focus as a Great General is on tactics and strategy, can still find a Renpa tier commander who also himself knows and can use some of Ousen’s own tactics, the idea that Moubu has commanders beneath him who are Akou level in martial strength should be a given.

I took strength of arms to mean overall fighting capability and that Bananji was roughly equal to Renpa.
Kaishibou himself seemingly got hyped by Genpo as actually being stronger than Renpa.
Renpa isn't untouchable. There are fighters who can match and beat him. Lol.

I took strength of arms to mean overall fighting capability and that Bananji was roughly equal to Renpa.
Kaishibou himself seemingly got hyped by Genpo as actually being stronger than Renpa.
Renpa isn't untouchable. There are fighters who can match and beat him. Lol.
So Ouhon can press Renpa?!

Last edited:
Did he? Where? I don’t see it in the panel you posted
Bottom right panel in the image there.

Genpo: "After all, in just destructive power alone, he could be considered on par with even Renpa."

I could be misinterpreting the statement but I don't see how. I was understanding what Genpo was saying to mean that just Kaishibou's brute power by itself was enough for him to equal Renpa. I guess he could mean that Kaishibou's destructive power is equal to Renpa's destructive power but it doesn't really flow that way.

Remember that Mougou's brute force was enough to dismount Renpa, kill his steed and get the latter into an unfavorable position. Imagine what fighters with similar strength and who are not lacking in personal combat experience like Mougou was would do to Renpa.
So Ouhon can press Renpa?!

Definitely. Shin too. Lol. They are both duellists on par with most combat oriented Great Generals. Renpa would have to be careful to not lose his life.