Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Dude died and nothing changed
Banaji just came in and trapped Ousen afterwards
Houken the inferior to Renpa's equal showed up and the entire battlefield stopped
People were crying watching that guy
Kyou Kai the most overpowered character in this series was defeated by him and the mc had to literally die and comeback in a battle that feels ridiculous with plot armor to beat him
Yet i'm supposed to believe Gyou'Un is superior to the guy that is superior to Houken
I'm telling these guys for the past few days that a Great General of the Heaven equal to Ouki the Gold Roger of this series can't simply be equal in a 1v1 to fucking Kaishibou because their destructive abilities were compared. @Elder Lee Hung and now even @TheKnightOfTheSea want the smoke fr.

Prime Gyou'Un has really good hype but he's just a glorified Ranbihaku filling the martial might hole left by RSJ in that army.

Put him in front of Prime Renpa and he'll look like this 2 minutes in

but muh Shin said Gyou'Un swing = Gaimou = Renpa = they're all equal
:kobeha:

I'm telling these guys for the past few days that a Great General of the Heaven equal to Ouki the Gold Roger of this series can't simply be equal in a 1v1 to fucking Kaishibou because their destructive abilities were compared. @Elder Lee Hung and now even @TheKnightOfTheSea want the smoke fr.

Prime Gyou'Un has really good hype but he's just a glorified Ranbihaku filling the martial might hole left by RSJ in that army.

Arguing for Gyou’Un being anywhere near Renpa is trolling in my books

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

On tomorrow’s episode of baseless headcanon, I will explain why prime Shouheikun neg diffs Renpa in one strike casually

We still don't know if fucking Moubu is above Ouki for sure
I want you to imagine Akou's stopping Houken or Moubu with shell and joints
Prime Gyou'Un might not even beat Akou in a duel
Post automatically merged:

Gyou'Un is closer to Rokuomi than to Ouki/Renpa

We still don't know if fucking Moubu is above Ouki for sure
Yep. It's totally reasonable to assume even current Moubu isn't beating Ouki due to weight.

Hmm I think Prime Gyou'Un has the portrayal to be put next to Gaimou who I have at the Top of High tier category. The bozo version of Gyou'Un at Shukai probably either way.

Daily reminder that the Hi Shin unit may have not broken through the right wing had Gyou'Un not acted like a retard.

Daily reminder that the Hi Shin unit may have not broken through the right wing had Gyou'Un not acted like a retard.
We're talking strictly martial so doesn't matter if him hiding would have changed anything
Didn't kill Ouhon in a 11v1
Died when he came back out of a coma
Didn't kill Akou in a 2 v 1
Imagine Ouki and Renpa teaming up on Akou

And if we are supposed to think Bum'Un is out of prime what about Renpa and Ouki who should be older?
Post automatically merged:

Just to let you guys know, long ago @Elder Lee Hung compared the respect Renpa gets from the fans to Shanks' fans circlejerking, and i have been deeply hurt by that ever since.
Makes a lot of sense
Renpa is Shanks
Bum'Un is kidd

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Maybe..... Renpa just isn't as good of a duelist as people think he is and he's a lot closer to Gyou'un and Kaishibou :luuh:

It would be odd if there's two statements by creditable characters comparing Renpa and Kaishibou's destructive power, and they aren't somewhat close in strength

Renpa i'd overall Ouki's equal as a commander, but as a duelist I'd say Ouki has the edge.

Renpa's capabilities as a strategist, instinctual abilities and powerful set of subordinate are overlooked imo

Both Renpa and Ouki beat Gyou’Un 1v1 but it is a high diff fight at least. Renpa and Ouki are not some 1v1 duelist gods. Kanmei and Moubu are stronger than them at that, Shibashou might beat them too (likely), a mediocre general like Mougou despite having bad technique knocked Renpa back again and again, broke his horse's leg too. Ouki said that Duke Hyou could give him a run for his money in a duel. Plus, of course, their weight has been compared various times to that of other characters like Gaimou or Gyou’Un.

Ouki/Renpa are legends, they're amongst the best in the manga, but they wouldn't the be best in a 1v1 dueling arena. They aren't the best commanders in the manga either, there are certainly a few individuals who can classify as their equals and others above them.

Now Gyou'n disrespect started.
Imagine 2 renpas jumping akou just to have akou actually put up a fight and even scar one renpa.
Like Akou was managing both of them lol. It was a desperate counterattack which lasted minutes, refresh your memory it's chapter 559.

Truth be told Banaji alone was too much Akou to hold before Gyou'n joined the fight. Then it was a matter of minutes until Akou dies or is saved by Akakin.
Bullshit.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Now Gyou'n disrespect started.

Like Akou was managing both of them lol. It was a desperate counterattack which lasted minutes, refresh your memory it's chapter 559.

Truth be told Banaji alone was too much Akou to hold before Gyou'n joined the fight. Then it was a matter of minutes until Akou dies or is saved by Akakin.

Bullshit.
is that the chapter where akou fights bananji and they say they're equally matched