Kingdom General Tier list

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Don't you think the Heavenly Kings or vassals such as Gyou’Un could be Great Generals of another state too ?
Yes. Kyou En wasn’t just a GG but a head of state military lol. But they were generals in Zhao so I gauge them as generals. Who knows what rank Mougou or Choutou would hold in a small state.

If we exclude the Heavenly King caliber tho, yeah probably all GGs > all non Chu generals.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @FutureWarrior123 @SakazOuki @Owl Ki

not that happy with how this turned out

I tried to order it, but it became really hard in the lower tiers lol and I got a bit lazy

overall it was actually extremely hard to make, maybe I should have had more tiers

in case anyone is wondering why i have Gokei above Duke, is because Gokei didn't have to engage in that duel.

Hakuki would have been inbetween Ousen and Gakuki

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

I tried to order it, but it became really hard in the lower tiers lol and I got a bit lazy

overall it was actually extremely hard to make, maybe I should have had more tiers

in case anyone is wondering why i have Gokei above Duke, is because Gokei didn't have to engage in that duel.

Not bad at all actually. I’m noticing this template doesn’t have Earl Shi on there. This is sacrilege. I’m assuming you would’ve put him in Wei 7 tier which is probably the correct tier.

Alright some thoughts:

-I really strongly believe this forum has severely underestimated both Kanmei and Moubu. I don’t know how so many people can put Kanmei and Oukotsu in the same tier. It’s just a mystery to me. Looking at your list, I have no idea how people like Rinshoujou and Shouheikun are supposed to beat these two. Rinshoujou’s best defense was overcame by Shin, imagine what Kanmei or Moubu would do to it. Idk, I could rant on this matchup for a long time but I just don’t see Rinshoujou or Ousen above these guys. I would count them in that same tier.

-Is the forum consensus that Gakuhaku Kou is Heavenly King tier? This pleases me if so. @RayanOO ’s slander campaign has ended in miserable failure. Lol

-People say I don’t like Rokuomi, but you really did Rokuomi dirty here lol. I would bump him up a tier.

-I must be the only person on WorstGen who wasn’t even remotely impressed by Raido. Literally I don’t think he had a single feat that made me think of him as being above 5K commander level.

-My man forgot about Zuocci and Chousou lol. Zuocci ain’t a general so he’s unrankable really, Chousou would go in the good general tier of your list.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
-Is the forum consensus that Gakuhaku Kou is Heavenly King tier? This pleases me if so. @RayanOO ’s slander campaign has ended in miserable failure. Lol
I think it's safe to say that he's Kochou's only subordinate that's at the level(other two aren't even close imho).

He did have a victory over the Gyoku Hou, correct? Gave Shin a good fight and demonstrated a very versatile fighting style.

Heavenly King is fair, but I think he lacks the hype to be compared to the strongest ones in my list.

-People say I don’t like Rokuomi, but you really did Rokuomi dirty here lol. I would bump him up a tier.
Yeah Rokuomi isn't that great, but he's not a tier below Mangoku, Raido or Futei lol don't know what I was thinking.

-I must be the only person on WorstGen who wasn’t even remotely impressed by Raido. Literally I don’t think he had a single feat that made me think of him as being above 5K commander level.
He did remove one Kochou's generals, that's gotta count for something.

Can't believe I forgot about Chousou lol, he was solid.
Post automatically merged:

and I would have Earl Shi inbetween Reiou and Gaimou.

He showed some tactics right? So he probably has a greater understanding of the battlefield than Gaimou.
Post automatically merged:

I think Keisha deserves to be a tier higher, personally.
In-between is fair for Keisha

I was personally underwhelmed by his performance against the Duke with the large number advantage

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Kai o Kou (SHK guy) should be higher

same for Rokuomi

Zenou lower

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think Zenou is strong enough that him being Heavenly King level on pure martial might is fair.

His power has been constantly hyped up and shown as impressive
All H4 and the likes of same level (Gyou Un, Banana, likely Kansaro etc) are all monsters martially (except Genpou) + have great warfare understanding or unique traits

I prefer to have a Banana a Gyou Un or a Kaishibou all day compared to a Zenou

All H4 and the likes of same level (Gyou Un, Banana, likely Kansaro etc) are all monster martially (except Genpou) + have great warfare understanding or unique traits

I prefer to have a Banana a Gyou Un or a Kaishibou all day compared to a Zenou
Riboku had to babysit Bananji so he doesn't get crushed by Zenou
I'm taking most of these HK level Vassals like Gyou'Un, Akou etc.. over him but let's not act like Zenou can't crush some of these guys
He belongs in that tier maybe towards the lower end but he's not a tier below them
Dude didn't get compared to Renpa. Fails the HK bar. :josad:
Zenou clans offensive power is on par with the Moubu army.
Riboku.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
This is why it's so hard to scale Kingdom characters low

I can't in good conscious put Zenou in "Good General" because he's a very powerful tool for any general who can command his respect

He's essentially the same as Ranbihaku

Riboku had to babysit Bananji so he doesn't get crushed by Zenou
I'm taking most of these HK level Vassals like Gyou'Un, Akou etc.. over him but let's not act like Zenou can't crush some of these guys
He belongs in that tier maybe towards the lower end but he's not a tier below them
Yeah but this thread isn't about scaling just their strength, it is a commander scaling list that considers the overall abilities of each character as a General.

Ignoring the fact that Zenou was never a General, even if Zenou could crush Akou/Bananji/Gyou'un in a fight, those three can easily realise that they aren't winning a duel and simply switch over to dealing with Zenou through tactics. Zenou had no answer to a tactical counter because he is just a bipedal battering ram.

Zenou is not an equal to any Heavenly King.
Zenou clans offensive power is on par with the Moubu army.
Riboku.
That talks about the Zenou Clan overall, not Zenou alone. The Shuma Clan got compared to the Zenou Clan in overall capability but I sure wouldn't call Shuma a martial equal to Zenou.

Besides, I call bull on that statement since there is no way an injured Moubu would have been stalled by the fodder troops protecting Riboku from Zenou. Moubu was plowing through the Chu HQ after an extreme diff fight with Kanmei that left him an arm down.

If an equally injured Moubu was switched with Zenou in that scenario, Riboku would be dead. Lol.