• 1.2B - 1.39B

• 1B - 1.19B

• < 1B

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
It should be fairly higher than Queen's because Oda usually uses bounty as a hypetool and considering he reserved King's Bounty as the last reveal among the calamities, there should be a fair gap compared to the previous reveal(Queen's)

On the other hand though, King and Queen have a closer relationship than with Jack, so based on this, the gap between King and Queen's bounty should be fairly smaller than the one between Queen and Jack

At best then, i could see King's bounty ranging anywhere between 1.4 and 1.5Billions, but it shouldn't be any higher

From the poll however, it's impossible to vote since i don't think it'd exceed 1.5Billions while at the same time thinking it should be in the 1.4Billions range

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It should be fairly higher than Queen's because Oda usually uses bounty as a hypetool and considering he reserved King's Bounty as the last reveal among the calamities, there should be a fair gap compared to the previous reveal(Queen's)

On the other hand though, King and Queen have a closer relationship than with Jack, so based on this, the gap between King and Queen's bounty should be fairly smaller than the one between Queen and Jack

At best then, i could see King's bounty ranging anywhere between 1.4 and 1.5Billions, but it shouldn't be any higher

From the poll however, it's impossible to vote since i don't think it'd exceed 1.5Billions while at the same time thinking it should be in the 1.4Billions range
Vote 1.4B - 1.6B then. 100m is too narrow for the poll options.

I counted the gap in bounty between sweat commanders :
Cracker 860 + 72 =
Smothie 932 + 125 =
Katakuri 1,057

as you can see the gap between 2 & 1 is a little less than (almost its minus 1/8 to reach the double )double the gab between 3 & 2

so if we double the gap between Jack & Queen it will be 640 - 1/8 (80) = 560
the result will be like this :

Calamites :
Jack 1,000 + 320 =
Queen 1,320 + 560 =
King 1,880~

That's if oda stick with this rule but we know he's hardly to do .

but I don't see this not possible

King is the Right hand of the most wanted pirate in the world right now and from all the remaining VC of younku he is the only one to opponent to SH ,bekman& marco are allies friends , shirue is excluded cuz he's like end boss with teach . so why king cant be the most wonted VC of younku right now ?!

i can see his bounty to be 1,900

whatever how kadiou & bigmom get defeated you know that luffy will get the most focus his bounty will reach 3b after wano so i don't see it far away for zoro to reach 2b .

Above Luffy

Unlike the newbie Fifth Emperror, King has been Veteran for years.
His silhouette has been around since Kaido vs Moria era in Oden flashback. While iirc Queen's silhouette wasn't present in that panel.
Then see the reaction of another old timers / living Veterans when they see King; Perospero, the oldest of Big Mom children instantly went panicked as soon as he saw King alone flying towards them. Then Big Mom herself, immediately tried to recruit him as soon as the two have a chance to interact.
^ Perospero and Big Mom, the experienced Veterans have seen King's real powerlevel in the past and ended up respecting him.

Only yesterday babies who haven't witnessed King's feats in the past, that don't respect his name. Most likely they just recently joined when Beast Pirates already occupied Wano and don't do big fights anymore and they haven't seen King go all out anymore. Example of the yesterday baby is Ulti, she hasn't even learned proper manner yet and acts like a loudmouth puppy compared to Cerberus Calamities.

I think some where between 1.2 and 1.39 my reason is simple kaido's bounty is bigger than bm but not that much so since crew members bounty is influenced by their capitains and their own actions this looks like a plausible bounty.

Im offended I wasnt tagged originally, considering King may be Zoro's opponent in Wano (and this gives me chance to hype up king even more)

I had to do a bit of research on all the yonko's bounties plus Katakuri's, Jack and Queen's. I'm going to say King is in that 1.6 - 1.79 range. More on the 1.6ish side though. I would not be shocked if Oda gave him 2.0.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Im offended I wasnt tagged originally, considering King may be Zoro's opponent in Wano (and this gives me chance to hype up king even more)

I had to do a bit of research on all the yonko's bounties plus Katakuri's, Jack and Queen's. I'm going to say King is in that 1.6 - 1.79 range. More on the 1.6ish side though. I would not be shocked if Oda gave him 2.0.
I didn't tag any Zoro fan initially, I wanted the Sanji fans to make their predictions first. Gonna be sweet to hand them all their Ls. :funky:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I counted the gap in bounty between sweat commanders :
Cracker 860 + 72 =
Smothie 932 + 125 =
Katakuri 1,057

as you can see the gap between 2 & 1 is a little less than (almost its minus 1/8 to reach the double )double the gab between 3 & 2

so if we double the gap between Jack & Queen it will be 640 - 1/8 (80) = 560
the result will be like this :

Calamites :
Jack 1,000 + 320 =
Queen 1,320 + 560 =
King 1,880~

That's if oda stick with this rule but we know he's hardly to do .

but I don't see this not possible

King is the Right hand of the most wanted pirate in the world right now and from all the remaining VC of younku he is the only one to opponent to SH ,bekman& marco are allies friends , shirue is excluded cuz he's like end boss with teach . so why king cant be the most wonted VC of younku right now ?!

i can see his bounty to be 1,900

whatever how kadiou & bigmom get defeated you know that luffy will get the most focus his bounty will reach 3b after wano so i don't see it far away for zoro to reach 2b .
This was the same calculation I did to get my 75% confidence interval:
I basically arrived at my 75% confidence interval by extrapolating from the progression observed among the Sweet commanders.
  • Cracker: 860M
  • Smoothie: 932M (+72M)
  • Katakuri: 1.057B (+125M) (125 = 72 * 1.736)

For the Beast Pirates we have:
  • Jack: 1.000B
  • Queen: 1.320B (+320M)
  • King: 1.876B (+556M) (320 * 1.736 = 0.556)
There are other pieces of information that might affect our prediction for his bounty though:
Things I kept in mind:

• Relationships between Zoro and Sanji's bounties.
    • Excluding the anomalous WCI arc(s) it has been:
      • EL: 77M vs 120M.
        • A multiplier of 1.56.
      • Dressrosa: 177M vs 320M.
        • A multiplier of 1.81.
    • There's no consistent multiplier, and it's probably not a geometric progression. Besides WCI boosted Sanji above Zoro, so the argument isn't very credible.
  • @TheAncientCenturion's arguments that King is the Marco equivalent.
  • Queen appears to be closer to King than to Jack, with the latter showing deference to the former two.
  • Arguments that King shouldn't have a bounty above the fifth Yonkou Luffy.
    • I'm reasonably confident that Beckmann would have a higher bounty than Luffy, so I don't have much credence in this argument as it should also apply to Beckmann.
  • Some conservatism factoring in my tendency to overestimate Zoro (and hence his opponents).

Status
Not open for further replies.